• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Ah, that dive can be fixed! Maybe tomorrow it will be higher again. What's your usual luthael fase? How many days?

I got some creamy lightbrown potting today.... Oh dear. Last month i got the same from 11 dpo till AF..... I'm 9 dpo now. It's freaking me out!

Sunnii, just once i guess.. :/

Well, I removed them from the members list for now until they post a bit more or at all in this thread?

Our list! (UPDATE: I can't take it anymore, have to do a test earlier !!)

LouiseSix: 18th (UK)
ja123: 18th (USA)
Cilnia: 18th (NL)

Katrus: 19th (USA)
Midnightfalls: 19th (CA)

Laura617: 20th (USA)
Babybumpahead: 20th (USA)
MrsKa: 20th (NZ)

Sunnii : 25th (UK)

Marmo77: ??
Rhiaberry: ??

Right, let's be honest. I'm testing on the 20th :rofl:

Good morning ladies.

How's everyone feeling today?

I'm just exhausted, but that's likely got a lot more to do with my current work situation than anything else. Still feeling really out...had a little temp dip this morning as well. :-/

I almost tested this morning w an IC purely to make myself stop wondering...but at this point it's really not gonna tell me anything, ya know?

Glad to see some of y'all feeling positive! Wish I was having some (+) symptoms. .

I'm good thank you :) You know, some woman have no symptoms one month and that's the month they got pregnant! Stay positive! :D

Not sure what my average lp is - this is only my second full cycle since coming off BCP. Last month lp was 12 - so I have two more days if my O guesstimate was right, 4 if FF was correct on my O date.

Not to be dense, but does lp really stay consistent each cycle? I've read that it does but wondering what your experiences have been.

LP is supposed to stay the same each month. At least what my gyno told me!

Good morning and thanks, girls. I am going to my regular appt at fertility clinic in two hours. I am 9 dpo today, so I am not sure what the appt was for, cause they normally schedule it 7dpo CD21, to make sure I ovulated, and then say to come in 10 days after that either for a blood test to see if I am pg or to do the CD3 tests. However, they already confirmed my ovulation on 1dpo, and it's too early for pg testin, so not sure. But I have a consult with a fs, so I will at least ask him what is his course of action for me.

Sunnii, I tested on the cheepie just now (tmi - collected fmu in a cup, it looked like a good concentration or testing, so I couldn't resist it), and no faint line. I know, it's just 9dpo, but it's definitely disappointing. I am saving my frers though for the official testing in two days.

No symptoms for me at all. Even the sore bbs went away (only were sore for one evening). I wonder if my bbs would even be good for breast feeding, as I had a huge breast reduction surgery right after my son was born 9 years ago.

I am feeling kinda down now, not very optimistic. How is that possible, so much bding, and it may not work? It's a mistery to me...

Hope all is good, good luck at the clinic.

Pft. POAS addict :haha: Stop peeing on tests! Only few more days left!

Stay positive! Come on!!! You're not out until AF shows up! Some woman only get their BFPs on 20DPO so woman, suck it up and stay positive :D You need to stay positive or it will never happen! Come on... SMILE! You know you want to :happydance::happydance: (No offence meant by suck it up! Just fyi. Humourous way of saying it!)

AFM: 6DPO and guess what ladies? I have EWCM. Yes. EWCM. What the?! I went to pee and booom, a big glob of it when I was wiping. Neg OPK - already tested to see :haha: I got a bit confused. Read that it can be a good sign! :D
Boobies are super heavy :( Sides aren't as sore anymore but touch my nipple and I'll bite your head off :thumbup:

This has also made me positive. I had to google the EWCM business. NEVER had it after ovulation before, NEVER. Found this:

EWCM occurs as a response to increases in estrogen levels. About a week after you ovulate you may have another increase in estrogen, but this increase is not quite as high as what occurs during ovulation. Estrogen and progesterone levels increase to help thicken the lining of your uterus in preparation for implantation. When this happens you might notice a second patch of ewcm. This is not necessarily typical but it is also not unusual.

Having a few pains in my abdomen. I've had them for the past half an hour. Still super bloated.

This has also made me positive. I had to google the EWCM business. NEVER had it after ovulation before, NEVER. Found this:

EWCM occurs as a response to increases in estrogen levels. About a week after you ovulate you may have another increase in estrogen, but this increase is not quite as high as what occurs during ovulation. Estrogen and progesterone levels increase to help thicken the lining of your uterus in preparation for implantation. When this happens you might notice a second patch of ewcm. This is not necessarily typical but it is also not unusual.

Having a few pains in my abdomen. I've had them for the past half an hour. Still super bloated.

interesting! I had a tiny bit at 5dpo/6dpo too!

You should google some more cause I've read somewhere about a globe of EWCM described as a mucus plug related specifically to early pregnancy signs. I think it said it happens around a week after ovulation as well. Good sign!

Ja123, yes, lp stays the same every month. Mine is always 13 days.

Ok, I am at the clinic. Lining is 19mm! That's really good, I suppose. I hope the little blasto made it it's home :) now off to the consult!
I guess I am really addicted to this forum if I am posting here from my phone while I wait in the clinic :)
Oh and today everyone decided to bring their babies into the clinic. Seriously?

Update: talked to the doctor. He said with my TSH level it will be hard to get preggo, and they are not going to any more aggressive treatment until I get it to 3 or 4. He also said even if I ovulated, my TSH probably caused the egg to be abnormal so he doubts it got fertilized. Wow.

Kat :( What a poopy doctor!!! Keep your chin up tho, miracles happen every day!!! You never know!! :)

Posting from my phone so I'm sorry for lack of personal. Will come on later to read all the posts. Chatty bunch! Lol

So I did my temp today and FF took away my O day. I'm feeling really bummed about it. I had made notes on that day that I thought I was ovulating so when FF confirmed it I felt so great and now it took it away. Not even sure why, I figured if my temp got any lower it would but it got higher from yesterday's? So confused

Laura, looked at your chart. Weird, I agree. Well, let's see what temp you'll have tomorrow and if ff will bring it back. Good thing you noted the day though for yourself...

Well, just went to the bathroom and saw pink spotting, not tinted but actually pink... God, I am so disappointed! I know it could be ib, but most likely it is just my normal spotting before af. I usually spot anywhere from 3 to 13 days before af, mostly around 8-10 days (low progesterone, sigh...), so I am not surprised at the spotting...

Ok, I am at the clinic. Lining is 19mm! That's really good, I suppose. I hope the little blasto made it it's home :) now off to the consult!
I guess I am really addicted to this forum if I am posting here from my phone while I wait in the clinic :)
Oh and today everyone decided to bring their babies into the clinic. Seriously?

Update: talked to the doctor. He said with my TSH level it will be hard to get preggo, and they are not going to any more aggressive treatment until I get it to 3 or 4. He also said even if I ovulated, my TSH probably caused the egg to be abnormal so he doubts it got fertilized. Wow.

I can't believe that the doctor said that. They have to do something if he doubts the egg gets fertilised. What the hell? I'm so sorry :hugs: We have to stay positive this cycle though. YOU have to! It will happen for you chick, it WILL!

Laura - Sorry, I really can't help you out with it too much as I don't know much about charting, BUT, did you get EWCM on the day it was pinpointed in the first place? What was the last day of your EWCM if so? I think that if you got EWCM, you should have ovulated, charts can mess up sometimes, they're not always right.

Midnight - Ahh, when do you finish work? :D I know. We seem to be a very chatty bunch :haha: It's a good thing though :D Managed 7 pages since yesterday :rofl:

AFM : I went for a nap earlier as I had pains in my abdomen, sort of on my pubic bone and above it? If that makes sense haha. Woke up 3 hours later and it's still there :D/:( It's a good thing I suppose :D

You ladies and your symptoms are making me crazy!! I want some!! :cry:

I bet the spotting was IB. Keep the faith!!

I hope you guys won't kick me out of the group for this... but I broke down and tested (again). Since it wasn't FMU (only held for about 2 hours), I was certain it would be BFN... but there was the faintest of faint lines!! I took a picture but it's pretty impossible to make out, so I doubt you'll be able to see...

What to do now - hold for longer and take another? I know I should wait (and I know I said I would!) but I'm just too darn impatient!!

Attachments

• superfaint.jpg
    superfaint.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 20
I had ewcm the day ff originally told me I ovulated but then a little a week after that (6dpo from that date). My cervix got low, hard and closed the last couple days then today it's high and softer but still feels closed, I think so anyway hard to reach to tell. This is driving me crazy.

I hope you guys won't kick me out of the group for this... but I broke down and tested (again). Since it wasn't FMU (only held for about 2 hours), I was certain it would be BFN... but there was the faintest of faint lines!! I took a picture but it's pretty impossible to make out, so I doubt you'll be able to see...

What to do now - hold for longer and take another? I know I should wait (and I know I said I would!) but I'm just too darn impatient!!

I really hope that's a start of a BFP for you. I can never see faint lines but hopefully it will get darker!!

Bumpy is the only one who really works at her job :haha: I am at work too, and believe it or not, it's been crazy here as we are getting ready for a huge annual inspection on Tuesday... but I am so consumed with the whole baby-making thing that I put on an extra drive to be here and there... Although at my work it is easy to chat on here as I am infront of the computer for like 80% of the time...

And what AFM means? Is it like an afterthought or something?

You're totally kicked out. :)

Jk - I can't see it but that's so exciting!!!

Love, love, love the group name!

Well confession time ladies... I took a test today. Ridiculous as I'm only about 9dpo. No surprises it was BFN. Why do I do it when I know there's hardly any chance of a postive even if I am pg?

Arghhh!

I haven't had any dizzy spells like I had with my first pregnancy so am starting to think this isn't my month :shrug:

Sounds like lots of you have some interesting symptoms :thumbup:

Yeah, it's pretty impossible to tell from the picture. We shall see.

I probably need to work on being patient if I'm even considering having a child - I'm pretty sure being this impatient will not work well as a mom! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->