Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

This is a 6 day difference between shots both these I have empty bladder I think it's safe to say my bump is starting to come.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 5
Thx sal, I'm actually not sure what to be feeling for ha ha, when I stand I'm sure I can feel it then other times its like nothing is there does that sound stupid lol

Just out of curiosity I did the old wives tale trick for gender test, using a strand of hair and my engagement ring and it said we are having a girl, I really want a boy but either way I'm so happy I just want a healthy baby xo

Hey guys!

Trying - such a cute bump! super jealous, i didn't have a bump that soon at all lol :p

Sal - was looking at ur journal, love your little bump too, you can tell! How is everything?

As for me - took family photos today :) i so can't wait to share some with you girls!! I'm so in love with my little family, can't wait till our next one (not gonna be for awhile though!! lol!) just on cloud nine :)

awww sooo cute. I cant wait to see some pics too.

Lol as for my bump its just blubber (bloat) everywhere haha it ll eventualyl get to be bump but for now its too early.

Hey girls how r we all ??
Yum beautiful pics can't wait to see more. I'm so excited can't wait to have my baby in my arms.
Sal so relieved ur ok and bubba is strong and well, how is ur pregnancy going hope the sickness has eased up :)

Afm: I'm fine and well and so is baby we are finding out what we are having on the 9th of July super exited can't wait.
Then on the 20th we are having our 3d / 4d photos done. Ill be sure to post picks can't wait to show u girls my baby >.<
Also starting my diploma of nursing on 22d of July super excited about that to lol.

So last night I had such a horrible dream, sal u were in it because I turned to u for support.
I woke up from my loud crying had a dream I went for a regular check up at hospital and she told me something was wrong I found out I lost the baby n had to go into labour to deliver her because I was already 20+ weeks. It was so painful in my dream even when I woke up I had to remind myself my baby is safe and well.

I don't mean to stir any old memories or anything but it was a horrible dream. Have to share.
Anyways glad ur all well.
Sal still loving ur journal.

Took another belly photo 7 days from the last it's def changing so happy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 3
Awww trying sorry u had that dream, it definately is a horrible dream. But like u said just relax and try to remember your bubs is doing great. Great belly shots!!! Cant wait till mine starts resembling a bit of a bump!!

It was so horrible even thinking about it now still scares me.
How r u sal glad the bleeding has stopped has this made oh cautious about doing dtd ???
Hugs girls xo

Oh btw sal- I just noticed u are nearly 7 weeks already that's so great so happy for u. I also can't wait to see ur bump grow so excited

Yes i know almost 7 weeks. ITs going fast but slow at the same time. LOL im just anxious to pass 14 weeks (as thats where my first loss was)

To be honest we havent even mentioned dtd or anything of the sort. So im not sure how hes feeling in regards to that.

Hey kat! Ya had a scan this week with a perfectly meaauring bubs. I've been diagnosed with hypermesis gavadium and been schedualed off work until it gets under control. Bleeding has stopped.

HG is a rare form of extreme morning sickness. In most cases leading to more than 8-10% of body weight in short time. Kate middleton (the princess) had it and was hospitalized. I m taking medication to slow down the vomiting but still am sick between 6-13 times a day. So keeping food down is a huge challenge. Hoping this phase ends soon because its hard to keep my spirits up. LOL But I'm hanging in there. ITs why they finally gave me another scan at 8 weeks to make sure baby wasn't being slowed down in growth from lack of nutrients.

Oh wow, so much challenge so early on! I am sorry you have this, it hopefully it will get better in a very short while! Hang in there, it is so worth it!

Sal - so sorry to hear that! i'm surprised they didn't diagnose me with it since i was throwing up that much :/ weird. Glad bleeding has stopped. How are you feeling otherwise?

Kat - how's your girls??

Guess it depends on the day. LOL. most times i feel blessed and happy others i wanna punch everyone in the face because I'm tired and I just don't feel like myself anymore. COMMME on 14 weeks hahaha

Yum, the girls are great! Sophie got her first two teeth but doesn't even roll yet. Maddie is way past rolling, she not only crawls, but even tries to stand up, she is pretty fast mover! She can also almost sit up by herself. We are still having so much trouble at nights because they both still wake up a lot at night. Hopefully when my son goes for overnight camp in a few days, we will try to have them sleep in separate rooms and have them cry it out. Although I hate that technique. I think they wake up out of habit and not really for food or drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->