Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I read something about soy to increase estrogen. I eat lots of soy products and soy milk. Could this affect my progesterone? I guess it could. Maybe i should stop eating it from Ovulation on.

Btw i'll post some pics of my cats if you want! I'm very proud of them :)

https://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd382/atalaofpagantongue/IMG_0310.jpg
https://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd382/atalaofpagantongue/IMG_0319.jpg

Beautiful! Are they Maine coons?

Thanks! :D No they are Norwegian Forestcats. Look like Maine Coons though.

Midnight: wow what a compliment thanks! :D

Hey Ladies. I had an idea. Something that might boost our moods.
Let me know what you think.

I think it's a great idea! I have a little profile pic, but i'll send a better picture then. Indeed in a private message! I'm off to bed soon so i'll send tomorrow :D

And you are right Midnight, this is the last time you are doing all this cuz next time.. well you'll be pregnant so no need to hm :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Oh yeah baby-dance oh yeah :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Youpii! I ll send you mine tonight because i definately cant tomorrow at work. :)

Oh my goodness - pretty cats, but seriously those photos are SO good!! Love it! Great work.

We have puppy dogs. :) I don't want to post a picture on here since I'm "anonymous" lol - but I don't mind sending pictures by PM to people who want photo introductions!

As far as next cycle...well...we're currently on the fence about if we are going to TTC or not. Guess we should decide pretty quick. We both kind of feel like we should just try and if it happens we can cross the interview season bridge when it gets here. And if it doesn't...well...at the very least we haven't lost a month.

Bump, it's ok, it's way more important what you have to say than to see a pic. It's fun, but it's understandable why you wouldn't. I'll take the doggies though lol :)

Midnight, I'll be taking in on my own, oh is overwhelmed with taking Coenzyme so don't wanna push it further. I bought pomegranate juice already, but I am waiting til tomorrow to buy the royal jelly and the rest of the stuff, payday - yey!!

Sent an intro photo-book to the others who said they wanted it. If you all want a picture introduction let me know and I'll forward it along.

Bump, it's ok, it's way more important what you have to say than to see a pic. It's fun, but it's understandable why you wouldn't. I'll take the doggies though lol :)

Midnight, I'll be taking in on my own, oh is overwhelmed with taking Coenzyme so don't wanna push it further. I bought pomegranate juice already, but I am waiting til tomorrow to buy the royal jelly and the rest of the stuff, payday - yey!!

Oh no I don't mind sending pics of me or the puppies by PM...just not publicly on the forum. :)

Alright I sent mine, if I missed anyone then let me know. Not the greatest quality as I always take pics with my phone.

BBA - lovely pics! Such pretty women and handsome hubbys in this thread.

Update from me - I am now 7dpo according to the new date. After the super light spotting at 5dpo and in the morning at 6dpo I have had nothing. A few sharp pinching pains at that time as well but not really anything else. So I was getting all excited thinking that was IB but now I don't know. Just waiting and waiting and waiting... I hate waiting lol.

Haha. Thank you girls. On my phone now - only an hour away! We had to stop every 1.5/2hrs for toilet breaks :rofl: That made the trip a lot longer! Blackcurrant juice calmed my stomach in the car but I spend an hour on the ferry in the toilets, throwing up! Felt so so bad! I'm so tired too! :( Nearly there though so yey!

You ladies posted so much!! I love the cat! And send me pictures of yourselves ladies. I will once I get to a pc. Speak to you all soon! :D

Just wanna throw myself against the wall. Woke up, temp still 98.3 and spotting. Could this be my period actually? I mean, it is enough to be def seen on a panty liner, but not enough to fill the tampon... I have an appointment in three hours at my doctor's, it's supposed to be my for my basal CD3 labs, didn't schedule a consult, but I will not leave the clinic without seeing him. I am so frustrated at this point. OH is leaving on March 10th for two week. I was suppose to O next time on March 8-9, and now I feel like I won't even get a chance to bd at the time of my O. Wanna yell at someone, oh is still sleeping... I'll update after I come back from the clinic.

Sunni, Looks like pregnancy and traveling is rough. :) but definately worth it. Sending you lots of love. Hope you guys make it in one piece. :)

Kat, so sorry hun that things are being difficult. Keep us informed on how that goes. :)

Sunnii, have you been having morning sickness already? I still have absolutely no symptoms - it's really nervewracking :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->