Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

1st Pic my baby chaos giving a wink :)
2nd Pic me and my grandpops
3rd me and Oh
4th me and my baby step brother (my step father had a kid wiht a girl my age...i know seems a little strange lol was for me at first too ebcause i went to school with her)

Beautiful pics!

Hello ladies! Yes just in time to see your pics Midnight, woow you are so beautiful!! And.. a baby really suites you well.. :cloud9:

What a beautiful dress you got there!

Kat, Laura and BBA- you are such beauties as well.. how is it possible to get such lovely ladies in one group :happydance:

Katrus: Hmmm..... I hope you'll get good news in the clinique. :thumbup:

Ok let's see.. was a busy day. First off dinner! then i'll post some pics of mine. Don't have a lot - as i'm more behind the cam then in front but i'll find some.

See ya in a few!

Midnight, lovely pictures! Grandpa looking so sharp lol! And yes, I loved the dress as well :)

Left the clinic, nothing conclusive until they get results for my bloodwork. CD30 now... Doc gave new Clomid prescribtion, but can't use it yet obviousely. Trying to talk OH out of leaving on the 10th of March. It would be devastating for me to loose a whole cycle without even getting to try.

Kat, sorry to hear you ll hvae to wait to get the bloodwork back.
Im really hoping you wont have to use the clomid this cycle :) guess only time will tell. And if you do, im hoping your darling eyes will be able to convince oh to stay a little longer for one cycle!!

Im sending lots of positive vibes your way! xxx

Aww thanks ladies for all the compliments, we really have an amazing group here, and I MUST say that i agree with Cilnia and we have quite a stunning group here. :)

Hi ladies! I'm going to send out photos via private message too (and please include me if you do the same!). Don't want to post them on here because with my luck, someone I know would spot it and word would get out that we're expecting :winkwink:

:) i ll be waiting for your message. I ll be taking mine off now. If anyone else would liek to see that ahsnt let me know!! xxx

Lovely pictures ladies!

Jaa, I don't have morning sickness yet.. BUT I did throw up in the car and on the ferry and I NEVER do. I'm usually extremely good with long travels, so I'm assuming this was due to pregnancy. I'm having road map boobs still, uterus cramps but I'm feeling really good and positive :)

We got here safely... now I'm off to bed after being awake for like 30 hours! Good night!!

Oh, yeah, and I forgot to mention - I have at least some good news for today. My TSH measured 3.6 (down from 13.9). Normal range is 1 - 3, so I am happy about that. OH was able to postpone his work trip until march 13th, so fingers crossed I can ovulate before than. I am in much pain right now, spotting increased enough for me to consider if I should check it as CD1. But my lining was still 10.6 today which means it is not CD1 yet.

I am starting my ttc shopping tomorrow, tests and royal jelly, and I want to find out about acupuncture.

Have any of you guys tried acupuncture for fertility?

Midnight: your thermometer seems to really like 36.6, ha? Lol

Bump: have you guys decided about this cycle, whether to try or not? To be honest, don't want you to skip, it's nice to have you here...

Laura: are you still sticking to not temping?

Sunnii: is omega-3 the same as fish oil? I have prenatals with separate fish oil soft gels but they make me nauseous. But if they are pretty much the same thing, I'd take them.

Oh, yeah, and I forgot to mention - I have at least some good news for today. My TSH measured 3.6 (down from 13.9). Normal range is 1 - 3, so I am happy about that. OH was able to postpone his work trip until march 13th, so fingers crossed I can ovulate before than. I am in much pain right now, spotting increased enough for me to consider if I should check it as CD1. But my lining was still 10.6 today which means it is not CD1 yet.

I am starting my ttc shopping tomorrow, tests and royal jelly, and I want to find out about acupuncture.

Have any of you guys tried acupuncture for fertility?

Midnight: your thermometer seems to really like 36.6, ha? Lol

Bump: have you guys decided about this cycle, whether to try or not? To be honest, don't want you to skip, it's nice to have you here...

Laura: are you still sticking to not temping?

Yes but only because my thermometer broke lol ordered a new one so will temp next cycle again. Hoping I don't have to though of course.

Hey everyone, sorry I havent been on I have been in MEGA pain with my AF and its also really really strange, hardly any bleeding and red blood and old brown blood combined its so weird and not heavy at all. Sometimes when I go to the toilet there is nothing there at all ! It started out kinda heavish but then just stopped I would have thought after 6 months with no AF that it would be much heavier. Its not like a normal AF at all ! anyone else find this ?

dammit I missed everyones pics ! Oh also good news, husband and I are gonna give it one more month until we stop trying ! yah !

Is everyone else sticking around too?

I just sent u my pics! I am sticking around and I am not in bad af pain and it hasn't even started properly. Lots of weird spotting, expecting af any time for three days already... Arrrrrh!

One more question. Sorry, trying to prepare for next cycle and doing a lot of reading. Is it ok to take evening primrose oil with Clomid. I know it should be taken up to ovulation an then stop, but is I ok with Clomid? I am using Pre-seed but wanted to try EPO.

Kat, Omega 3 is fish oil. They made me feel a little bleh everyday after taking them too, only for 2 hours though, but it was certainly worth it!

MrsKa, I sometimes got like that every few cycles so it is pretty normal. Sorry you're having such a nightmare with your AF though! I know it sucks!

AFM, AF was due today! No show and a very positive HPT! So phew. Chances are it's not a chemical. I have supeeeer sore boobs though, they're getting worse and worse and more colorful too! They're purplish/blue veiny. I look like a road map :rofl:

Having a chilled out weekend then off on Monday to start sorting out a new bigger place, jobs etc, etc. I had some cramps last night too, woke me up a few times, uterus contractions, woah, some were painful so I ran to the bathroom to see if AF arrived :rofl:

Anyway, off to have some breakfast and I shall see you ladies later :)

I created a pregnancy journal! I hope I don't have to delete it soon!

Finally, the witch got me this morning, full force. The temp was 98.2, so I re-took it several times, with the lowest reading being 97.8, so that's what I put down. Weird.

AF showed up for me too - and wtf?! I've never had such horrible cramping in my life. I seriously almost had to pull over in my car bc I thought I was going to throw up. Geeez. It woke me up twice last night. That's never happened to me. :-/ dang.

Anyway, still kinda undecided for next cycle. At the moment thinking no Clomid but still do temping so I'll know if I ovulate or not (which I expect not to since my non-medicated cycles are like 60 days long). Not sure.

BBA Hoping you stick around and what ever you guys decide w shall be here. :)
Sending you lots of positive vibes because I know it ll be a tough decision. :dust:

Kat Sorry af got you, but now at least you can attack the new cycle!! :)

BBA - sorry about the cramps. Hope you figure out next cycle and things work out well for you. We will all be here cheering for you.

Kat - sorry AF got you, hoping this is the last time you see her for a long time. So happy that your OH postponed his trip though, what a team player.

Sunnii - I would wonder over and check out the pregnancy jorurnal shortly, I love those!

MrsK - I sometimes have AFs that are like that, not sure why they are different sometimes and always makes me wonder what is going on. Glad you guys are trying another cycle, yay!

AFM, I hate waiting, it kills me. 9dpo so too early to test, don't want to waste my FRERs and thats all I have at the moment. I think I am imagining symptoms. I thought I was queazy a few times but how sad is it that I have no idea if I really was or if I was imagining it? lol My breasts are a little sore but pretty sure thats because I keep poking at them to see if they are sore, got a very strange look from DH last night when he looked over to see me squeezing my own boobs lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->