Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Kat - I wish you SO much luck tomorrow!! Just keep thinking good thoughts, and BFP thoughts!!! and thanks! :) BDing for sure!!

Bump - It is SO frustrating for sure! ugg, I swear sometimes I have to take a moment to De-stress myself because of all the waiting and guessing. Especially since I have odd cycles.

OHHH right I get ya know Kat hahaha

DAMMIT my cramping has got worse and feels more like AF pain now :( will test tomorrow morning but will be interesting to see if temp drops tomorrow or not.

KAt today is the big day!! :) Im thinking of you,let us know how it goes.
Yum, on that test which is the control,and which the test. Never seen these tests before. So confused.;) Either way Bd!! whhooopp whooop happy dancing ;)
Mrska dont feel discouraged, I still have AF cramps, and its normal. Cramps arent always a bad thing. ;)

OH is very interested in knowing sex, so it wont be a secret. ;)

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've not been around. I have just really been feeling low and stressed about ttc that I just needed to take a break. Feel a lot better now - it hasn't been my thoughts every waking moment this month. That's gotta be better right?

Well I think I'm about 4dpo - I had a positive opk test friday morning using clearblue digi, did a bit of b'ding but not the silly amount I did last month :) so we'll see what happens...

Now I need to catch up with everyone - how areyou all doing?

Louise, sometimes its good to get some much needed de-stressing time.Glad to see your back and in the tww.:) xxx Fx d for you love! xxx

Louise, yey, we will be in the tww together!
I am sitting in the clinic right now waiting anxiously for them to call my name. I put on a lot of pink, to send a universe a clue on what gender I want lol
I will def report back once I am back home.
Hugs

Bump: I'm sorry you feel this way :wacko: I have the same thing with long cycles, i hate them! Hope this cycle will be better because of RJ and everything else i'm using. I hope you will still Ovulate... :thumbup: Then we can be cycle buddies! Like usually we are! :thumbup:

Yum: I don't know which line is the testline :p But awesome! You go BD'ing and get us another BFP!! :D

MrsKA: I agree with Sal! Cramping isn't always a bad sign :winkwink: Aslong as there is no red, you're still in the game!!

Louise: glad your back hun! Everyone needs some de-stressing once in a while.. Gosh we can stress with the ttc can't we? I know what you mean.. Wish it was more relax :p

Hello there little eggies.... Two of you will make it to Karina's belly! How awesome is that? Now hold on tight, don't let go! You're about to be launched into a nice cozy warm new home. Feels good right? Now get settled, make yourself at home. Because you'll be staying here for 8 more months! You know, you can both stay if you like ^^ Don't think mommy would mind... lol!! Twin baby girls!!! Hold on tight!!! We would love to see you groww...

whoohoooooooo baby dance :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

lol! I think they might listen to me, don't you think? :D

Sal!! Your bean is a blueberry!! How cute. It grows soooooo fast :| Unbelievable!

I know it is crazy!! If i saw it i would be able to actually mesure it with a ruler now!!! Just think only two weeks ago it would have been impossible to see with the naked eye!!

And yours right now is getting ready to release the egg. ;) That will be fertilized and give you a BIG FAT BFP! ;)

And it has elbows, and knees and hands and feet.... aawwwwhhhhhh

Oh yeaahhh my eggie is preparing itself!!!! And then pooffff, fertilized :D Whoohoo!! Atleast, i really think it will be!!

But first... the next one on the list for a BFP: MrsKA!!! MrsKA's HCG... show yourself!!!

HAHAHAHAH Cil!! Remember me saying this last cycle when i was taking it!! LOL bahahaha it is crazy stuff!! ;) How is it working with oh? Has there been any noticable improvements.

Ja123 you are almost at 2nd trimester!! You must have had appoitments by now. How are you feeling otherwise. Soon you will know if its a boy or girl. Are you going to find out?? SOo exciting!!

Yum every other day is a perfect plan. O will surely be around the corner ;)

lol Sal, i remember when you told me about ginseng :p It's not yet working any miracles on OH i think. Maybe in a few days.

Ja: will you tell us the gender? :) :) :) Or is it a secret... hihi

Of course I'll tell you guys! :winkwink:

I'm glad you will Ja123 :D

Where is Karina!! I want to know how she is!!!

Here!! It happenned!!!!!!! They put two awesome embabies back where they belong! I don't know what to think as I don't feel anything different. Its just so weird. I was scared in that waiting room. But everyone was so nice to me there and they said it should work as the uterus looked great and the embabies were top quality. They only had three to choose from, that were ready to go and showed signs of hatching through the shell, the rest need to grow one more day to be frozen tomorrow. But one of the best three is gonna be frozen today. I guess they have very high standards for freezing, so they will let me know tomorrow how many made it to freezing. I should also receive the photo of the two that are now inside me soon. I will post it here as its kinda cool. And oh, they didn't do assisted hatching as it wasn't necessary.

I love you guys, you are the best!!

Omgg!!! Congrats!! It's safe to say congrats because i think this is fabulous. Now it needs to implant and then i'll congratulate u again.

So proud of you, you did it!! Now one gets frozen, and tomorrow a few more. So you'll have backup for later right?!

It's awesome news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->