Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sorry baby and I know I may be wrong but I still think you Oed on cd14, since now all the temps after cd14 are other than 6 temps before cd14 (going by the TCOYF book).

AFM - Just found out today that they were able to freeze 5 embabies. So I have to pay tomorrow a whooping $850 for the first year of storage. Also, today is the 8th day after my ovidrel trigger shot, and I did a test to see if the HCG hormone from that shot is out of my system. The test was negative, so I assume, it is safe to start testing and if I will see a second line, it will be the beginning of a true bfp. I won't test though for a couple of days. It kind of felt bad for the first test to be a bfn...

Kat - seeing a negative is never fun but I'm going to view it as a good thing because now you will know for sure that your BFP (when it shows) is a true BFP.

I am thinking I O'd on cd14 as well. That spike right after is similar to what I got last cycle and it fits in with where I O'd last cycle as well. Not sure why my temps came back down so low after though but oh well.

Kat - SO exciting! Fx for you!!

Laura - I agree, I think you Ovulated on CD14 as well.

Yah Kat 5 frozen embies is fab !!!

I dont know what the hell to think I need help ladies ! Look what Fertility friend has done to my chart !

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d319

I am so confused I am either 13 DPO or 10 DPO !!! AF was due today and I had a small amount of spotting but nothing since but cramps still. I was SO sure I was out but now I don't know. I need to get his down in words, have a look and see what you would think cos im so torn

Ok so what makes me think im NOT pregnant is:

-The cramps I have had for the last 5 days exactly like last cycle they seem to painful to be normal for implantation
-My temp following the same pattern as last cycle, Drop then rise on my AF due day
-Lack of a decent rise in temps
-Lack of sore boobs (they do hurt on and off but not much)
-Light pink spotting on 3 occasions first thing in the morning (only when I push tp up though) and so close to my AF due date
-All the BFNS I have got, at 13DPO I would expect to see something on a 10miu test (unless I did ovulate CD16 but I kinda doubt that)

What makes me think that I am pregnant

-The vivid dreams I have been having for the last week
-I feel quite sick in my stomach today
-My cervix is still high
-Lack of period (although they are really light anyway, tomorrow will be more of an indication unless I did ovulate on CD 16)
-Fatigued and feeling a bit spacey

What do you ladies think ? be totally honest if you think there I things I need to exclude in my thoughts !

Hmmm good question. I would probably say CD 16, because your rise was higher and you've had some days with EWCM. whilst on CD 13 you still got some EWCM in the next few days. CM tends to dry up pretty fast after Ovulation.

Look at Sal! (maybe she can post her link of her chart for you) She didn't get a proper rise after 14 dpo i think... before that is was as usual. So anything can happen basically..

You do spot, that could be a good sign!? Spotting at 7 DPO and a temp dip at 9 dpo... looks promising :) Hopefully your temps will stay up these days!!

Kat: how are you feeling? another day has passed... i takes a few days for HCG to show up in your urine ofcourse... but maybe you could have some symptoms??

AFM:
I'm shocked by the amount of EWCM i have. Thanks grapefruitjuice... :) Don't have a pos OPK yet, but somehow i think it will be earlier this month. Maybe i just think that because of all the 'fake' EWCM i'm having.... as far as it can be fake.. i don't know :S
Well.. can't wait to be in the tww!!

hey girls!

Kat - woohoo! things are going so good for you!

Cil - i don't know, maybe you could be very fertile right now!?

Mrska - i think you o'd on CD 17, cuz ovulation takes place the day before the temp spike.

Louise - I think you O'd on CD 14 girl.

As for me! Temp spike this morning! :D

Cil, no, no symptoms at all :( I wish though. I was shooting for Sunday testing, but from what I read it's way too early, and I do not want to be disappointed. Yes, and that grapefruite juice is really awesome for cm ))))

MrsKa, how are you feeling today? any changes? Any spotting! Let's hope you did ovulate on 16th.

Yum, yey for a definite temp spike!

I think I'll ovulate tomorrow (if I didn't today)...finally have some EWCM, even with the Clomid (yay! it usually dries me right up).

So, fx for ovulation to happen and for this to be our cycle. All of us!

Although, I'm trying not to get my hopes up this cycle as I was so disappointed last time.

Awesome bump! Not cycle buddies causr i havrnt ov'd yet! Lol. Hope you caught the egg!

Kat, started poasing??

Im out :( BFN and red blood today. I still feel quite sick in my tummy though and had ANOTHER vivid dream so obviously my body is just a massive b*tch and loves to torture me !

How are you getting on Kat ?

I am so sorry MrsKA! Big hug. Go spoil yourself with something. What a rollercoster ttc is, right?

I am doing ok. No symptoms at all still. Starting to have a major poas issues. Had to force myself to pee this mooring and not save some to poas. I spent like an hour reading online about when is the earliest people test, and yes, very few lucky ones get their bfps as early as 4 days after transfer, but most don't show a faint second line until the 6th day after transfer. So I don't think I will be testing tomorrow as I don't want to be disappointed.

That's the best you can do Kat. Atleast 6 days waiting. I would be dying to poas.. but then again wouldn't want to see a bfn eventhough it's too early. I do think it's a bfp though!

So in 3 days.... you will be sharing your bfp with us!! Trust me babe!

I'm having a lot of AF like pain/ovulation pain... I had a - opk today, but i think i'm near. I'm having cramps on and off all day and a few days ago it started to feel tight. This has to be one big gigantic egg!!! I'm feeling positive.

Sal, the Ginseng is starting to work a bit oh OH :) How great is that ?

Yesterday, i went to BabyGAP to buy something for the baby, just for good luck... And couldn't. Was scared to jinx it. I am really torn on when to test again. So can you guys vote? :)

1. Way early, just for the heck of it - this Sunday, April 15th
2. Still early - Tuesday, April 17th
3. On time - Friday, April 20th
4. Don't test, wait for first Beta - April 23rd

I vote for 2 !! :) :) Though i'd really like to know...... But i think #2 is best option for now. Not toooo long a wait...! So yeh 2!!

Hey ladies, sorry been mia for awhile. Been totally crazy at work. So sorry mrs Ka :hugs:
Cil O should be around the corner!! whoohoo And double bonus for working on oh!! haha i tell you that stuff is good!! ;)

And kat, I am sure you wwill get a bfp, so testing early may break your heart for nothing...but, i think you will hvae a nice strongg eggie in there so im going for test a lil early. lol I vote 2 as well. ;)

As for me, bloat is very noticable now. Hoping it doesnt go away. :p Also ms is kickin my arse. :p haha At least i only have morning sickness and not all day sickness. ;)

Great to see you again! Sorry to hear work is so busy, dont forgt to rlax!
i look forward to MS lol! I just like the fact its for the baby haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->