Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hi girls! So I got an update report a couple of hours ago. All 8 embabies are doing good, still dividing! I asked for grading, they didn't tell me. They said to get ready for Wednesday morning for transfer, and they will not call me tomorrow, only on Tuesday to let me know what time to come in on Wednesday. I wish I could get an every day update but I guess they don't want to disturb little guys.

I feel like the third day after retrieval is the most crucial, as many embabies don't make it to day 4. I am a little nervous they won't make it but the stats say at least a couple should make it.

wooooohooooo Kat that is awesome !!!!

Thank Cil - HPT this morning was a BFN as expected, I am either 8 or 9 DPO now :D hopefully over the next few days I'll see what i'm hoping for !

Lol MrsKA, you gotta admit, at 8dpo you are just doing it for fun, right? :)

Kat keep your chin up. We are all rooting for those little eggies. They are all going to be fine. Wow I am sooo excited for you!!

MrsKa already 8-9 DPO...wowza feel like i missed a chunk!!! How you feeling this cycle?? Don't worry about a bfn...its still really early!! xxx

Also...anyone else find it weird that ja123 hasn't been on..and her ticker in her sig no longer exists??? Hope nothing happened to her :(

Omg, I didn't realize that. I hope she is all right. You sure she had a ticker before? I can't remember for sure.

Ja, where are you? Don't scare us!

Sally, your little bean is a size of a pea! That is so visible. How are you feeling?

hahah yep totally for fun ! this is the first time ive had so many to play with !

I actually don't know how I feel, physically I have been a bit unwell but im in the middle of wedding season and its super stressful, the only thing really that makes me think that maybe there is a chance is that my CP is really high and firm every day. My boobs hurt on and off and have had vivd dreams but honestly who knows ! (I WANNA KNOW NOW though)

I remember very clearly she had only one ticker the one that counts the days that you found out you were preg. White with pink writing. REALLY hoping that im reading TOOO much into things.
Kat Im feeling good, Had a few ms mornings otherwise still dont feel much different. WHen i went to my appointment thursday my doc said stop taking prenatals because a) didnt need them until 3 months and b) it was making me sick. I still take them..because i find it EXTREMELY weird for him to say that...so i just changed times that i take my pills (now at noon with lunch) and i havent had any problems.

Mrska!! only a few days left hun!!! Got my fingers crossed for you! xxx

Wow, yeah, don't stop the prenatals! It's is very important the baby gets frolic acid for the brain development. I used to have prenatals that had two pils in them, with one being fish oil pill. That fish oil gel pill made me nauseous so I switched to a different brand with only one pill, and been taking them for a year now.

Maybe Ja took off that ticker cause it really only fun to have when you just found out. She didn't change her status under the avatar, so I hope all is well with her.

Cil, how are you sweety?

I def will keep taking them. This doc really isnt making me feel confident either. Oh well good thing it was a one time visit.
I ordered a preg journal online, hoping it gets here soon.

Yes everyone else, i feel like i ve missed a week. Where is everyone else in their cycles? How is everyone feeling??

Hi ladies! I'm still here - not sure what's going on with my ticker? I don't think I changed anything (at least not on purpose!).

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

PHEWWW we got scared there for a second!!!! xxx glad everything is ok!! :hugs:

Ja - glad to see everyone is ok too.

Sally - that shocks me that a doctor told you to not take them. I think I would question that doctors judgement on everything from then out, but hopefully you find someone better.

Mrs - keeping my fingers crossed for you. That was my first sign with my last pregnancy. I was always told the cervix can change, not reliable, etc etc but I was checking and I knew it was different, it was high and I had a feeling from then on so I really hope that means something for you.

Kat - So excited for you. Whats going on now, are they for sure doing it on Wednesday? How long after that until you know if it worked (which it will of course!!)

AFM - I am cd17 and still waiting to ovulate. FF hasn't picked up O yet and looking at my chart I dont think I have ovulated yet so hope something happens soon. My poor DH lol hasn't been feeling well so I offer to give him a break last night and he says "no its ok, I will just make the deposit don't expect anything special" lol such a trooper.

Sally - anything new, symptoms or appts?

Mrska - ooo, I hope so! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Kat - wow that is so exciting! Will it be like regular cycles where you'd have to wait about 2 weeks to find out if it worked? I'm crossing my fingers for you!

as for me - CD 19, still haven't gotten any definite positives on the opk, my chart looks interesting though. I'm getting worried, I hope I'll ovulate soon. DH and I have been BDing every other day since CD 8. I hope that'll work... :?

Hey girls! Had a busy weekend with family...

Sal: how strange the doctor said that :S Especially the first 3 mnths are important! Very very odd... glad you fixed the problem on your own.

Laura: hope you will catch your eggie!! lol # your OH :p That's so funny.

MrsKa: got my fingers crossed for you!!

Yum: As long ad you BD everyother day i think you cover all days that way!! So that's good :) Hope to see a rise these days for you...

AFM: Ginseng is starting to kick in... cuz my libido is sky high... sorry tmi :blush:
Happy my cycle started again! really hope my O will be sooner this month :happydance:

HAhaha Cil !!! bet hubby isnt complaining !

Yume - Looks like maybe you could have CD 18 ?

Laura -fingers crossed the big O happens soon ! are you still BDing frequently just incase it slips under the radar ?

PHEW glad everything is ok with your little bean JA although WOW not really a bean anymore can't believe you are 11 weeks already !

Kat - any update on the eggs ?

AFM - BFN this morning but am only 9/10 DPO. I have had some cramps this morning which scares me as this is how my AF started last time ! about 5 days of cramping then Af came ! My cervix is still high and I was terribly hormonal yesterday but once again WHO KNOWS ! I'm having flat temps as well which is weird and not really much of a rise so to speak.... so so strange

HAHAHAHAH Cil!! Remember me saying this last cycle when i was taking it!! LOL bahahaha it is crazy stuff!! ;) How is it working with oh? Has there been any noticable improvements.

Ja123 you are almost at 2nd trimester!! You must have had appoitments by now. How are you feeling otherwise. Soon you will know if its a boy or girl. Are you going to find out?? SOo exciting!!

Yum every other day is a perfect plan. O will surely be around the corner ;)

No, no updates today on my eggies :( My friend just had a 3-day transfer today, she only had 3 eggs fertilized out of 7 retrieved, but thank god, all 3 turned out to be great quality and all three lived to day 3, so she just transferred two this morning. With all the cycle similarities, we just found out our b-days are within 1 day too! Soo weird.... I wouldn't be surprized, if we gave birth on the same day as well :) Anyway, I am just tightly waiting for Wednesday, counting the hours. I feel like the count down game never ends, I am constantly waiting for some milestone related to ttc...

OMG Im trying to not get too excited but I have had some very light pink spotting today accompanied by cramping ! OMG please let this be implantation !!! I could just be being very silly though as well as I seem to have recorded spotting on CD10 last cycle. EEEEEK but with hubby's history I wouldn't be surprised if an eggy did get fertilized and tried to implant last month but no luck ! I had a temp drop immediately after that spotting so will wait and see tomorrow what happens !

MrsKA, very excited for you! Hope tomorrow's temp goes up!

How is everyone else this beautiful April morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->