Love to you all...xx

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Hello girly's great ones at that!!

As u all know well some may know,i lost my little angel in May due to either,Thrombophilia or Hypertension....Well i have had my blood pressure done today and have had the all clear of hypertension!! Thank god :)

So all i must say that im going to have to move over now to TTC as i have had the all clear from my doctor today.....I have had so much support and made so many friends threw this section.Hope u will not mind me popping in to see how everyone is...Thanks all i have really appreciated all ur support.If anyone wants to add me on Facebook feel free Kayley sipson - smith.

Thanks everybody and i wish u all the best xxxxxxxxxxxx

That's great news! Glad you feel you can try again now...I will hopefully be joining you very soon. Good luck! Xx

That's great news! Glad you feel you can try again now...I will hopefully be joining you very soon. Good luck! Xx

Thanks very much babes :flower:

Dont get me wrong i am so scared for next time,but im ready x

Great news! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I wish you all the best and you are welcome here anytime xoxoxoxoox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Great news! Good luck TTC! I'm over in the TTCAL section too just now as well as here. You should take a look at the Rainbow Makers thread :)

Ooo! Yay!!

Off you go young lady♥ I am super excited for you!!! Definately pop back in and say HI and keep us all posted on the baby makin' ... ; )

Good Luck to you!! Xoxo

Thanks very much all,I will defo stop in this section too to offer support for other Angel mummy's xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->