• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love *Update Page 4 and 7!*

Oh for goodness sake! Life is too short for this kinda nonsense. Do what you want to do :rolleyes: Let's just hope when you are with this guy, some other girl doesn't suddenly decide that after years of pratting around she now wants to be with him so wonders if the two of you really are happy together, eh? Grow up love :dohh:

I really don't know what i've meant to have done to you? Have i upset you in some other post at some point? I don't know how as unlike some people i don't go around upsetting and offending random people. You are been unnecessarily rude and offensive, which is causing me to think you are being the immature one.

And yes, thank you, i will do what i want to do. I'm quite confused right now as to why you've started this and then carried it on when i asked you to stop. What ever thrill you've got from it you've obviously satisfied yourself. Very odd behaviour if you ask me. Are you feel insecure in your relationship so looking to take it out on me? Hmm.

And if i am ever with him and some other girl decides she's in love with him, good luck to her, cuz i'm not letting him go! Lol. As long as i can keep him happy, and if i can't, then it's obviously not meant to be, so i hope he can be happy with the next girl.

Now go annoy someone else, if that's your aim :-S

Any updates bloodbinds???

I for one thought it was a lovely story xx

I think that was a lovely story. You have a really nice style of writing :) I hope it works out with him, it sounds like you really do love him. I also think it's very mature of you to say that you're happy for him to stay with his girlfriend if that's what makes him happy. :flower:

:hugs: Thanks ladies :)

No updates :-( Him and his girlfriend came to the christening. We chatted a bit and they left early. Argh. It's awkward chatting to him cuz i don't want to come across as if i'm flirting with him or anything! Lol. So i've got to be really careful, lol. But that's ok really, i don't mind! :)

have just tagged myself in a photo (that im not actually in lol) that has him in it! Go look on my profile! He's the tall mixed race guy in the back! Lol x

Oh, just noticed his girlfriend is in the picture too! But you can't really see her, she's the one on the floor by his feet lol x

Just seen it but from my phone so pic was tiny, need to remember to look on computer!

Actually from what I can see he looks like my type, I might come and steal him away from you and his gf ;)

Just a tiny update from me!

Heard last week that Him and his girlfriend are moving in together :nope:

BUT

heard yesterday that they are on the rocks!! Apprently his girlfriend keeps stealing his phone and looking at it, and demanding to know if he is checking out other girls, and why does he take his phone to the bathroom, who is he texting etc and he's getting really fed up with it. And i think when they move in together, it's just going to get worse. They will love it for the first month, but then after a few more months i think (and hope) they will just get on each others nerves and decide they don't like each other anymore! - Hey, a girl can dream can't she?! Lol.

I give them until after Christmas! :devil: *evil laugh*

I'm sorry but I would hate to have another woman hoping my relationship doesnt work out so she can get with my man. I believe in sisterhood and looking out for other women.

I've had to deal with my Bf's ex looming over our relationship from the start because she decided she wanted him back and its been really hard. I've felt insecure and possesive due to it, i've gone through his emails/fb etc because of her which is not who i am, but this is what happens when we feel threatened.

I know you said you aren't out to steal him etc, and i understand you love him but i really think you should move on and if its meant to be it will be but hoping they end and watching out for how their relationship is doing isnt nice. Imagine if you were her.

Haha, no worries, i'm just trying to have a laugh so don't get upset about it. Sorry about your relationship, and you're right, i'd hate it if i were his girlfriend, but at the same time i'd also trust him completely so i still wouldnt be going through his phone etc :shrug:

Thanks for your comment and opinion - but you try being a single mum knowing the man you love is with another woman. So unless another Mr Right comes along, i think i'll stick with my guns here ;) Cheers anyway.

I can really sympathise with you, fate hasn't been on your side, each being single and available at the wrong time for each other. You have turned him down at times because you were sensible, first when you were too young and respectful or your sister, when you needed to focus on your baby. Both times these decision were very sensible and showed your maturity. I can therefore understand your frustration that when the time was finally right for you, when you were able to dedicate your time to him and was mature enough to make the relationship work, after he had waited for you all this time, he fell in love with someone else. It's a bitter twist of fate and I think you are dealing with it very well.

Let your gut feeling give you faith. I feel that you guys will be together again, but you won't need to do anything about it, just be patient and wait for the right time on BOTH side comes xx

I dont see how you can say youre not trying to steal him. You told him you loved him while he was in a relationship, now youre hoping his relationship ends? Looks to me like you've had several chances with him but he's only mr right when it suits you. If this story was the other way round and it was his gf posting on here about you telling him you loved him and hoping they break up the posts would be v different.

I dont see how you can say youre not trying to steal him. You told him you loved him while he was in a relationship, now youre hoping his relationship ends? Looks to me like you've had several chances with him but he's only mr right when it suits you. If this story was the other way round and it was his gf posting on here about you telling him you loved him and hoping they break up the posts would be v different.

:rofl: I love how some people are getting wound up about my love life! Lol.

Calm down dear. My definition of trying to steal must be different to yours. I haven't spoken to him for months :shrug: no texts, no nothing! Even when he came to Bella's christening all we said was hi! Lol. I told him a loved him when he just started his relationship, when i was drunk and silly and didn't realise it was serious - like i had said, he had had relationships before but still told me me he loved me :shrug: no reason to think it would be different this time - unfortunatly it was!

And yeah, i do hope it ends. I hope they realise they are not right for each other and break up. I hope it's a mutual decision and i hope neither gets hurt (I have no reason to dislike her, i dont want her hurt) but yes, i hope it ends. Sometime that hope is the only thing that keeps me going when i'm lonely on the nights. Doesn't mean i'm doing anything about it - i wouldn't anyway, even if i was that sort of person. I believe we are going to be together and i dont want any part in him breaking up with his GF - that has to be their decision.

So if me hoping i'll end up with the man of my dreams upsets you, well, too bad for you :thumbup:

I can really sympathise with you, fate hasn't been on your side, each being single and available at the wrong time for each other. You have turned him down at times because you were sensible, first when you were too young and respectful or your sister, when you needed to focus on your baby. Both times these decision were very sensible and showed your maturity. I can therefore understand your frustration that when the time was finally right for you, when you were able to dedicate your time to him and was mature enough to make the relationship work, after he had waited for you all this time, he fell in love with someone else. It's a bitter twist of fate and I think you are dealing with it very well.

Let your gut feeling give you faith. I feel that you guys will be together again, but you won't need to do anything about it, just be patient and wait for the right time on BOTH side comes xx

Ahh, thank you hun - at least some people understand! And you're right, i don't think i have to do anything about it, i'm quite content to sit back and to wait for it to happen, i'm sure i will eventually, and i'm willing to wait for him! :cloud9:

Firstly DEAR, posting on a forum you have to be open to other peoples opinion. And maybe you'd like to change the way you put forward your posts cause you're coming across as a malicious woman, putting evil faces. As for the hope of you and him getting together being " the only thing that keeps you going " you have a beautiful daughter which should be more than enough. I think the way you spoke to one person in particular is discusting. Incase you aint noticed you dont have administrator underneath your name sweetie so you cant tell anyone to get off your thread and dont come back!. And as for it being " Too bad for me " I think you'll find its too bad for you clutching at straws for a man who's CLEARLY moved on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->