Love *Update Page 4 and 7!*

I see both sides of this - if him and her were really happy/strong together, then no, she wouldn't be checking his phone/email/etc. I don't think you're being malicious or unkind. But if you and he were really "meant" to be together, he wouldn't be with her, he knows how you feel and he is staying in his relationship - do you really want to be his "fallback" when/if it doesn't work out with her? I understand the daydream aspect of it, but I'd find a new crush to focus on, don't waste your time waiting for this guy's relationship to fall apart - he didn't wait for you.

Firstly DEAR, posting on a forum you have to be open to other peoples opinion. And maybe you'd like to change the way you put forward your posts cause you're coming across as a malicious woman, putting evil faces. As for the hope of you and him getting together being " the only thing that keeps you going " you have a beautiful daughter which should be more than enough. I think the way you spoke to one person in particular is discusting. Incase you aint noticed you dont have administrator underneath your name sweetie so you cant tell anyone to get off your thread and dont come back!. And as for it being " Too bad for me " I think you'll find its too bad for you clutching at straws for a man who's CLEARLY moved on.

Meow! ;)

I don't think i have to be open to your opinion at all. Especially when it's wrong, hehe!

And the evil face was just for laughs hun, you have to stop taking things so seriously - life is too short! Just trying to add a little interested to my mundane love life - artists licence, so to speak.

And don't part quote me. I said keeps me going when i'm lonely on the nights. I'm hardly going to wake up my daughter late at night just because i fancy a cuddle, lol! It hasn't quite gotten that bad just yet! Lol.

And i think you'll find i can tell who ever i want to get off my thread ;) Doesn't really mean they have to or they will, but it's called freedom of speech. Like you said, it's a public forum, get used to it :thumbup:

As for me clutching at straws, as you so nicely put it, i clutch at what ever i like! All i have is hope, and that is good enough for me for now. Maybe they'll come a time when i realise i have to give up hope. Maybe they'll get engaged, maybe married. Maybe i'll be left with 'what-ifs' drifting through my head. But for now, i still have hope, and that's good enough for me.

But thanks for taking such a strong interest in my life, even if your opinion is a little harsh, when really, i'm just a lonely girl, clutching onto my straws for as long as i can, for what else can i do, when i truly believe he is The One? :cloud9:

Come on ladies, lets move on shall we :)

Firstly DEAR, posting on a forum you have to be open to other peoples opinion. And maybe you'd like to change the way you put forward your posts cause you're coming across as a malicious woman, putting evil faces. As for the hope of you and him getting together being " the only thing that keeps you going " you have a beautiful daughter which should be more than enough. I think the way you spoke to one person in particular is discusting. Incase you aint noticed you dont have administrator underneath your name sweetie so you cant tell anyone to get off your thread and dont come back!. And as for it being " Too bad for me " I think you'll find its too bad for you clutching at straws for a man who's CLEARLY moved on.

Would you not hope for something you loved to turn out right for you?

I'm not defending BB I'm just saying, as a pretty much single mum in a very rocky relationship, sometimes I think about what could be. Sometimes I even do the old fashiomed vertion on this and put it in my diary. I do sometimes wish this guy that I 'almost' got with before I fell pregnant would come whisk me away, even if he does have a GF. Fair enough mine is lesss extreme but why can't we (single mothers united!) daydream for something more. We all do it, she's not acting on it. She's just venting her wdesires on here.

I see both sides of this - if him and her were really happy/strong together, then no, she wouldn't be checking his phone/email/etc. I don't think you're being malicious or unkind. But if you and he were really "meant" to be together, he wouldn't be with her, he knows how you feel and he is staying in his relationship - do you really want to be his "fallback" when/if it doesn't work out with her? I understand the daydream aspect of it, but I'd find a new crush to focus on, don't waste your time waiting for this guy's relationship to fall apart - he didn't wait for you.

To be fair to him, he did wait for me. 5 years he spent waiting, lol!

And i don't think i'll be his fallback. If you end a relationship, you move onto the next one, that is just what happens. Doesn't mean you love your next BF/GF any less does it :shrug:

And he's not a crush, i believe he is The One. I've gone on other dates and things, it's just at the end of them, they don't even slightly compare to him! So it's not like i'm sitting at home twiddling my thumbs or anything, i'm getting on with my life. I don't believe in sitting around and pining lol. So i don't feel i'm wasting my time really, but i do feel he will be worth the wait :cloud9:

I'm not defending BB I'm just saying, as a pretty much single mum in a very rocky relationship, sometimes I think about what could be. Sometimes I even do the old fashiomed vertion on this and put it in my diary. I do sometimes wish this guy that I 'almost' got with before I fell pregnant would come whisk me away, even if he does have a GF. Fair enough mine is lesss extreme but why can't we (single mothers united!) daydream for something more. We all do it, she's not acting on it. She's just venting her wdesires on here.

Exactly!

I really don't see what harm i'm doing by just hoping and venting on here for other single mummy friends to see :shrug:

Exactly!

I really don't see what harm i'm doing by just hoping and venting on here for other single mummy friends to see :shrug:

My situation is even worse though... I have a fella! Slag I am.:haha:

Exactly!

My situation is even worse though... I have a fella! Slag I am.:haha:

Yeah but if it's rocky then no one would blame you for wondering and day dreaming! Lol. xx

When the world says "Give up", Hope whispers "Try it one more time".

:hugs:

I was trying to be nice because I felt kinda sorry for you!

I could have called you a man stealing whore because, lets face it that is exactly what you are :grr:

Ok letting it go.. I really couldnt care less about your life. Good luck for the future.

Ok letting it go.. I really couldnt care less about your life. Good luck for the future.

If that were true you wouldn't have posted in the first place! Lol!

Ohh Suz, looks like i might have another stalker on my hands. You can't just keep me to yourself you know, share the love ;-)

Ohh, maybe that's the answer to my problem?! Hehe. Maybe she'll share him! :rofl:

I didnt expect to be wasting this much time on it really... Im off now to spend some time with my fiance. Na night :) xx

Before I go to spend some time on my own infront of the tele...

If I was you Pip, I'd feel exactly the same, pity there's noone decent round here to feel that way about :cry: Fate will come along soon

Before I go to spend some time on my own infront of the tele...

If I was you Pip, I'd feel exactly the same, pity there's noone decent round here to feel that way about :cry: Fate will come along soon

Fate will! For the both of us! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->