Love *Update Page 4 and 7!*

:hugs: If you believe that you love him and he's 'the one' hunni, then you go for it.
I say good for you for not letting go! :hugs:

xxx

Awww its like something from a film a real chick-flick - he loves you, you're too young...you love him he's with someone, ditto he loves you you're with someone...

I really believe you and Adam are meant to be and I hope you do get together. I'm not wishing heartache on his gf but they don't sound happy so it doesn't bode well for them IMO

I hope that you get together and nothing stands in the way this time. I think I'll be stalking this thread for updates too I love nothing more than a good romance (especially when I too am in a rocky relationship)

BTW loving your avatar your little girls pigtails are so cute xxx

I didnt expect to be wasting this much time on it really... Im off now to spend some time with my fiance. Na night :) xx

What a thing to write in the single parents section :wacko: You can't go off on a tangent about sisterhood and then finish off with that lovely gem.

I didnt expect to be wasting this much time on it really... Im off now to spend some time with my fiance. Na night :) xx

What a thing to write in the single parents section :wacko: You can't go off on a tangent about sisterhood and then finish off with that lovely gem.

She knew exactly what she was saying - nice little dig from a woman getting married to a single mummy. Lovely woman isn't she?

Don't understand people like this at all :shrug: Why go out of your way to make a nasty comment? Baffles me!

Awww its like something from a film a real chick-flick - he loves you, you're too young...you love him he's with someone, ditto he loves you you're with someone...

I really believe you and Adam are meant to be and I hope you do get together. I'm not wishing heartache on his gf but they don't sound happy so it doesn't bode well for them IMO

I hope that you get together and nothing stands in the way this time. I think I'll be stalking this thread for updates too I love nothing more than a good romance (especially when I too am in a rocky relationship)

BTW loving your avatar your little girls pigtails are so cute xxx

Aww, thank you so much hun :hugs: xxx

Sorry for gatecrashing in here but I wanted to give you some hope so heres my story::flower:

I met my OH 6 years ago, I was 15 and lets just say flimsy with men/boys :blush: I was "on a break" when I met him, we hooked up but I decided he was too old and wouldnt put up with my ways like other guys would so we remained friends, chatted alot online still and seen each other a few times every year at different places, every time we seen each other one of us would be with someone - I was always dissapointed when he was and I could tell it was the same the other way round too:blush:

Then two years ago we met up (even tho we lived over 100miles apart!) and after a little while of travelling back and forth I knew I wanted to settle down and so did he, 9 months later I moved in with him, 9 months after that we were engaged and 5 months after that we're happily married for 2months!:cloud9:

So I completly understand, and must admit everytime I knew he was with someone I would want it too end- I don't care if that makes me a bad person I just sorta allways knew I was gunna end up being with him:shrug:

Sorry for rambling on but best of luck to you:flower: Just don't sit around and wait for him though make sure you enjoy yourself:hugs:

Oh that is great Missy - thanks for sharing, it does give me hope!

And don't worry, i'm still out living my life while i'm waiting for him, lol. I know it will happen eventually, so i'm happy to going on living until it does! :D x

Well i went out last week and Adam and his girlfriend were out :cry:

It was alright at first, then as Adam's GF started drinking more, she kept inviting me out onto the dance floor and i kept resisting, i'm not a fake person and i wont pretend to be her best friend when really i want to cry every time i see her, lol. Eventually though i felt kind of bad for her as no one wanted to go up to dance, so i let her drag me up, and then she went and got Adam up onto the dance floor next to me. I thought that was a bit odd (did she want me to dance with her OH even though she knows i fancy him??) But no... that wasn't the intention. She then proceeded to rub herself up against Adam and start snogging him right in front of me. So i left.

I got a text from my friend last night apologising for her behaviour, saying she was a silly little girl and apprently she had told another friend her plan to 'mark her territory' :dohh:

Well i texted adam and told him that he and his GF have been invited out for my birthday this saturday but can he please not come as its still really difficult for me to see them together and i hope he understands - well, i dont want to be upset and angry over them on my 21st do I?! Humph. So he texted back saying 'Ok,fine' and that was it. Which is so not like him :-/ I feel like i don't know him any more, and all his friends are in agreement! Apprently his GF very rarely lets him go out, and if he does then she has to be there and they will only stay out for a little while, none of his friends hear off him any more. It's so strange and ridiculous as this isn't Adam any more :-/

I also got another text off Adams friend saying he doesn't think they will be together much longer as Adam isn't getting fed up of her crap. But i have no idea how true that is, and i heard a similar rumour a little while ago! :shrug:

Also, i wondered, if they do break up... how long do i leave it? I mean, i dont want to be a rebound, and after coming out of a serious relationship he may just want to have some fun for a while, and i'm happy for him to go have his fun... but how about if he meets someone else while he's having fun!? Lol. Do i go straight in there or there is a time limit on these kind of things? I could always let him know that i am here, ready and waiting for when he wants a relationship again? Or is that wayyyy to desperate?! Lol.

:hugs: if they were to break up i'd give it at least a few weeks before declaring interest and wouldn't let anything happen for a few months. Obviously no harm in meeting up though!

Fate works in funny ways, hopefully one day you'll see what she has in store for you and adam!

x

aww i thought that was a lovely story and i really hope it comes true for you x

i would leave it a month or 2 before trying to make a go.

this has had me hooked :) its like something from a book :) hope it all works out for you i believe its ment to be xxx

Ahhh, i love it when you girls give me support and hope - it really makes me smile!!! I will invite all my supporters to the wedding!!! Lol x

I loved reading your love story! i said Awww! a few times...
I hope you and him end up together....

I dont think your wrong in wanting to be with the man you love... no one can blame you for that. like you have said you haven't tried stealing him off his current GF..

and to be honest if it was me i would be secretly happy that his relationship is on the rocks.. not because he is upset or anything. but because there could be a chance for me to make him happy...

If you have his mates texting you about his relationship maybe they think he still loves you or its his way of letting you know??

x

Hi hun :)
Sorry you had an awful time on your night out, his GF sounds like a complete bitch 'marking her teritory' - i think thats so cruel :(
I've majorly got my fingers crossed for you, a it is/was a similar situation for me and my OH, we met 5 years ago and we were never JUST friends iykwim, we fancied the pants off each other the entire time but couldn't be together because we both had a boyfriend/girlfriend at the time, his girlfriend was a little snake too, really posessive and awful to him a lot of the time, i knewwwww he'd be so much happier with me and it really hurt to see them together :s he went to work in japan for a little while, i had my daughter, etc. Now (FINALLY) after 5 years of waiting i've got him, and i'm sure as hell not letting go :)

Hang in there hun, it'll be well worth the wait :D rooting for you!
xxx

This is the strangest thread ever!

Did you mean *most awesome* instead of strangest? Lol.

Update time!

I texted Adam a little while ago saying 'how are you' and he called me back saying i wasnt allowed to text him anymore, and we couldn't be friends! :cry:
Then i got several nasty texts off him saying i was putting a strain on his relationship (Even though i've not really spoken to him for a year?) And that i've been playing mind games (again, i dont see how i can play mind games when i've said about two words to him for the last year? I've barely seen him!) and that unfortunatly i was his past, but his currently girlfriend is his future and he wants nothing more to do with me.

However, my BIL went over to a mates on friday night and he was there with his girlfriend, and later BIL mentioned how harsh those texts were, and apprently Adam had no idea about them, and when he looked in his phone his sent box texts had been deleted and there were no messages off me in there (even though i did text back to his harsh texts) - so he thinks his girlfriend has been texting me without telling him. (but he could just be lying and just laying the blame on his GF so my BIL doesn't get pissed off with him) To be fair though, the texts didnt sound like him at all, as he really is the sweetest guy (usually)

But either way really, it totally sucks. I mean, i don't feel like i've done anything wrong? I've not been texting him, trying to tempt him away from his GF, i've not been calling him, or talking to him, or anything :shrug: i invited him to Bellas christening (but it was his GF who responded to the invite) and i said hi to him at that and that was it. Then since then i saw him at a friends birthday where again, i said hi and that was it.
So the two times i've seen him in the last year and i've done nothing :shrug: but those harsh texts (whether he sent them or not) make me out to be some kind of stalker or something when i've barely said two words to him?? Humph.

Anyway, it's thrown us right on the back burner. One of the harsh texts said that we might see each other around (we have loads of friends in common) but if i do he doesnt want me to go near him, or speak to him or even look at him (again, that really doesnt sound like him, so i'm inclinded to believe his GF text me that) - but it's fine. Whatever. I'm on the look out for a new man anyhow. I really don't believe they will be together forever. I really don't. Even if they get married some day, i don't think it will work out. And the say it doesn't work out, i'll be very interested to see what he has to say for himself. And even if he wants me then, odds are i will be with someone else (hopefully) and even if i'm not, i don't think i'll want him. Not after all this, there is only so long i can wait!

So i think that is my love story over with. You never know, things may change, they might break up next week and he'll be begging for forgiveness on my door step (hey, a girl can wish!) but for now i'm going to have to put a pin in it, and wait for another love story to begin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->