lovely ladies due early February :D

Raspberry leaf tea is safe to drink the entire pregnancy. It's very good for you and is excellent to drink after the birth as well to help the uterus shrink back down.

Raspberry leaf tea is tea made from raspberry leaves. It's supposed to tone the uterus, so that the contractions in the 2nd stage of labor are more effective; therefore, shortening your labor.
As for head down. I generally can just tell from kicks and bump position, but I just did a quick internal (hence in the shower) to see if I could feel his head down near my cervix. Basically it'll feel hard and round. :haha: I think because I've done this before I'm more aware of what's going on.

:haha:
Hubby mentioned feeling something a bit more round and not so spongy while attempting dtd. Kinda made him feel slightly uncomfy for a little bit.

hmm, i hope my nearest grocery store sells it.
and i'm guessing my LO isn't head down yet then, as DH says nothing feels different when dtd, just better :haha:

i was told i could start the tea at my last apptmt (31 weeks and a bit)

oops it didnt bring me to this last pg...anyways, i couldnt find it at any grocery store. ended up getting it from a proper health store in the mall.

and what is this sex yous are speaking of ?? :haha::haha::haha:

Saw the midwife today, everything is still smooth sailing and she confirmed that he's head down and hanging out a little lower. Not engaged or anything, just making sure he's positioned and all. :haha:
I've ramped up my RLT to 2 cups a day and will stick with that for the next 2 weeks. I just order mine from Amazon.
She also said he's just a little peanut. His brother was too and I'm measuring a little bigger this time, so good chance he'll be a little bigger. My guess is somewhere between 6-7 lbs.

oops it didnt bring me to this last pg...anyways, i couldnt find it at any grocery store. ended up getting it from a proper health store in the mall.

and what is this sex yous are speaking of ?? :haha::haha::haha:

:rofl: :haha: It was a blue moon kinda thing. ><

I had to order my tea off amazon because I couldn't find anywhere that had it. Babies r us carries a sampler pregnancy box of teas from heartburn to general wellness and included is 4 bags of RLT. Can't find an herbal store here or I'd be buying the actual leaves! :growlmad:

well looks like i won't be getting any :(
i don't have credit cards to order online..:growlmad:
and i'm pretty sure nowhere close sales it, rinky dink towns..ugh.
and glad everything went well at your app :)

Didn't know this thread existed! :)

I'm due Feb. 11th...

can't believe we can almost say we're "due next month". Time is flying!

Was at the doc's today for a bumped up growth scan. Since I haven't gained the "desired" amount of weight, doctor wanted to make sure baby was growing well. She's perfectly average! Thankful Christmas is coming to take my mind off some of the anticipation!

Didn't know this thread existed! :)

I'm due Feb. 11th...

can't believe we can almost say we're "due next month". Time is flying!

Was at the doc's today for a bumped up growth scan. Since I haven't gained the "desired" amount of weight, doctor wanted to make sure baby was growing well. She's perfectly average! Thankful Christmas is coming to take my mind off some of the anticipation!

*face palm* For me to even think that there is only a month left puts me in shock. :haha:

Me too! Scares the crap out of me and Gabriel came at 38+3 and I've just felt all along that this one is going to show up week 38 or 39 too.

As much as I want baby to be here at 38 or 39, I could really use the extra time to get settled/set up. I won't be stopping work until 38 weeks and my roommate wont be moving out of baby's room until like 35/6 weeks so we don't even have a nursery yet!
I feel like because I could use the extra time she's going to show up early anyways. Hah.

As much as I want baby to be here at 38 or 39, I could really use the extra time to get settled/set up. I won't be stopping work until 38 weeks and my roommate wont be moving out of baby's room until like 35/6 weeks so we don't even have a nursery yet!
I feel like because I could use the extra time she's going to show up early anyways. Hah.

I probs could've waited to set stuff up because after Christmas, my sister will be in town and will be leaving on the 10th of January. During that time, my mother is taking my son until son#2 is born and I really don't want to think about a month of only my husband, dog, and I. It's going to be so boring.

i'm hardly ever on here, but stumbled on this thread. :)

Preggo with #5, our first GIRL! <3

Due feb 15th.

Cannot believe it's almost time.. and at the same time.. 8 weeks give or take seems SOOO far away. lol :)

whats everyone up to for the holidays?? i made my turkey dinner last nite as H is working the next two nites. so ill be up gleefully eating leftovers solo. maybe ill watch a christmas movie....mayyyyyyyybe. then new years eve is a roadtrip to a big family dinner. yes! only one breif event this yr, im so uncomfortable with this constant lightening crotch :growlmad: yesterday we went out and did a bit of shopping by the time we got home i was so sore/hungry/tired i cried for a good hour solid

Wow its speeding by i keep thinking there is stuff missing i have 37 days to go eeek xx

Not at all ready for this one to show up. I do have plenty of NB size diapers though. Instead of spending the day doing anything productive, I spent it outside sledding and playing in the snow with Evil Weeble #1.
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8216/8326250283_561b125227.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8497/8326245801_99c38078aa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"