Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Haha! Poor doctor.

I had a busy day yesterday as I had classes from 1 PM until 9 PM and got home at 10 PM. Proceeded to do CM check and OPK and more or less dragged DH into bed with me since CM turned watery and OPK was getting slightly darker.:rofl:

DH was confused because he thought he would have to 'do his job', so to speak, when I had my temp rise (he also has FF app on his phone with my account) and then I had to explain to him that if we waited until that time that we would probably be too late.:dohh:

MEN! :haha: I just don't explain these things to him haha. x

I have to, though. He's extremely curious and wants to know how everything works, even if he really doesn't want to know iykwis

I tested this morning I know it was to early but I just cracked lol nada as I expected! X

Aww! Yeah, defo to early. Are you 10 DPO on Sunday? It might be too early to tell then, too, though... I'm hoping for a positive (I refuse to use BFP, that's just my weirdness) test for you on Sunday! Then this thread will have something to celebrate! :happydance:

Did An opk a few minutes ago!

I am getting a line again now at least :)

What ya think ?

I think it's a pretty good line, doesn't seem quite positive but surely on its way there. Mine haven't been that dark yet this cycle; I'm getting impatient! :dohh:

Yeah deffo not dark enough yet but looking hopeful I reckon! :D

Still no signs of fertility for me...but I've been practicing hanging around horizontally after BDing so that I can "marinate." lol. It's soooo boring...especially in the morning. I wanna get up and start doing things.

Haha @thestarsfall! How long do you let things 'marinate'?

As long as I can stand it...which is usually like...5-10 mins I think. I could totally do the whole just fall asleep thing, but I usually have to pee anyway so I try to put it off as long as possible.

When I start getting to my fertile window I wanna make cryptic facebook posts about baking. Lol.

Urgh, just found out that my other highschool best friend is expecting her 2nd baby. Fack, why am I so late on the uptake of procreating....

When you are waiting for your shot I swear everyone else decides to have a baby !

It's not too bad for me (yet). Only one couple I know is expecting (baby is due in August). I'm not at that stage where I feel jealousy or envy that someone else is expecting or has a neeborn.

Yep 10dpo on Sunday I know it might still be to early but I will do a cheapo one just to see AF should be due on this coming Thursday x

Today's opk ! Not suppose to ovulate for 4 days .... But that looks good to me ?! Again no idea why it is sideways ! :dohh:

Attachments

• Corby-20130420-00209.jpg
    Corby-20130420-00209.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Yep that looks positive to me! :sex:

Looking forward to seeing the next :test: chazz

Today's opk ! Not suppose to ovulate for 4 days .... But that looks good to me ?! Again no idea why it is sideways ! :dohh:

Positive! :sex:

I'm still waiting on my positive OPK, but already have fertile CM... I'm running out of my stash of OPKs, but I really don't want to buy a new stash, since that might be jinxing it :)dohh:).

Thanks for looking ladies =) I showed oh and he said "I can only see two lines" WHAT is he smoking lol I asked him to see which was darker and he says that lol, in his defense he was hanging blinds at the time but still =p

Mies; I know what you mean, I'm not suppose to ovulate till Tuesday(although looks like it will be sooner now) and I was down to my last four tests today! If you have lots of fertile cm I would just make sure you are :sex: if it helps I get my best opk results at lunch time ! so second wee of the day :haha: I can't even get a line to show up in the evenings!

LOL at your OH! I swear those guys just seem ignorant, but it might be that they prefer to be that way...

I just keep telling myself that I'll know for sure if and when I ovulated when I look at my BBT.

Scratch that ! First ever evening line! Darker then this mornings one! Deffo going to be DTD tonight then hahahah =)

Oh exciting. We're tryin to BD every other day. Must say it takes some getting used to "planning" to :sex:

So, how are all of you doing?

I'm trying to wait it out until midday to use another OPK. Still haven't had anything near a positive yet, so getting really anxious and impatient. My temps kinda look like last cycle's.

I must confess I was a bit unsure about DH's commitment but he's completely on board and committed which makes me feel loads better about everything!

We were talking to my MIL yesterday and for over four years she's been hinting at wanting grandchildren and yesterday she was on it again. She was also talkong about more and more people having fertility issues, totally making my hypochondriac of a husband nervous. I just listened to her and nodded at the appropriate times. :lol:

I just spent 10 minutes trying to find this thread some reason it just slipped past me!

Ok so I tested this morning nada! However yesterday at 9dpo I had the tiniest bit of spotting so if it was good spotting I'm assuming i wouldn't see anything on a test for a few more days?

So will try again Tuesday keep ur fingers crossed for me!

Hope you get your +opk soon mies

Spotting was 1 of the signs for me with ds2 - goodluck :)

Ohh that's good news especially if you dont usually spot between periods etc.

I'm have spend all morning feeling sorry for myself because I have cramps I always get ovulation cramps so I am used to it, still not fun though! Loving the weather makes a change after that horrible winter =) finally do some gardening ! Mies I hope you get your opk soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->