Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

I am so pleased you guys will be/are heading into the 2 ww now :)

AF hasn't rocked up so i am going to stay positive :)

:D I'm staying out of the 2ww section haah, it is crazy in there :/ "I have a headache is it a symptom?"
- no u have a headache. I do feel sorry for people that have been trying for ages, but I think some common sense is still needed etc

I'm glad i am finally in the 2ww though :D seems like it has been forever waiting!

I know, just feels like you wish time away when you are ttc and even indeed pregnant!

I agree i think it sounds like you should be ok :)

My tummy feels a bit iffy today like the dreaded AF might be on its way :(

I hope she stays away from you!

I still haven't had a positive OPK yet. Aaarrgggh! So frustrating!

I have a peak in the other threads and such every so often but this is where i feel most at home :blush:

After my quite dark opk yesterday back to quite faint line today so think ov' is a while off now :(

I have a peak in the other threads and such every so often but this is where i feel most at home :blush:

So true!

After my quite dark opk yesterday back to quite faint line today so think ov' is a while off now :(

That s*cks!

I ended up ordering a new batch of OPKs, blegh. This morning I really had to keep myself from using an OPK. Although the tests say it doesn't matter when you use them and if you use fmu, but I read on several sites that it's best to wait until somewhere between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. since LH apparently builds up over the day. I basically got through the day thinking: when I get home this afternoon, I can finally test and maybe it's positive. And then it turned out negative (again). Wow, writing that down makes me feel to stupid.:haha:

I try telling myself to relax and just BD and wait for the temp rise, but it would be comforting to see some solid lines appear on those OPKs...

Sucks about the opks! I suppose I got quite lucky with mine! they don't seem to work for everyone by the looks of it (other threads i have been spying on) I keep reading about people who never seem to get a dark enough line on them. They still get their bfps though :) If I am not lucky this month, I might splurge out and get the clearblue fertility monitor!

I agree about the other threads; that is why it was a good idea to bring this one over. The general ttc area moves so quick! and is full of rubbish sometimes (harsh but true)
and alot of the groups are well established!

I'm failing miserably at relaxing, can feel myself getting just like I did when we were ttc before. I think because I've got to kinda plan the :sex: really as we don't naturally have it a lot and also he goes away for 2 days every week.
Just done another opk, and even lighter than this mornings so don't think my oh going away tomorrow and Wednesday is going to be much of a problem now.

Sucks about the opks! I suppose I got quite lucky with mine! they don't seem to work for everyone by the looks of it (other threads i have been spying on) I keep reading about people who never seem to get a dark enough line on them. They still get their bfps though :) If I am not lucky this month, I might splurge out and get the clearblue fertility monitor!

I agree about the other threads; that is why it was a good idea to bring this one over. The general ttc area moves so quick! and is full of rubbish sometimes (harsh but true)
and alot of the groups are well established!

I had a cbfm last time I was ttc, it is very good. Got my bfp on the 2nd cycle ttc with it. I sold it though, so yes like you may invest in one in a month or 2.

Yeah, it does! Last cycle they worked perfectly: got solid lines on CD16 (afternoon) and CD17 (morning), then nothing on CD18. FF put me on CD17 for ovulation, so that seemed to have matched up. Maybe this cycle is going to be longer. Was looking at last cycle's chart and saw a slight temp drop two days before O. Had a very slight drop the past two days of exactly the same temp as last cycle's drop, so hopefully 'something' will happen tomorrow and/or the day after.

The other threads move sooo incredibly quickly and most of them have been quite established. I just saw that the WTT until May ladies have moved to this section as well, it's just nice to have a solid group of ladies to talk to instead of moving around all over the place. I also think it's nice that it's not a large group; makes it easier to keep up with where everyone's at in the TTC'ing.

Bit off subject ... but I really hate Mondays haha. My lo is really acting up atm, he is nearly 5 but has just decided to treat me like crap. Honestly he is so horrible to me I feel pathetic even saying it but I feel bullied by my 5 year old :/ is that even possible... oh dear :(
I always have a driving lesson on mondays aswell and that ALWAYS gets me down I have been learning for a year and I haven't booked my test yet :( UGHHHHH

Sorry ! lol x

I'm failing miserably at relaxing, can feel myself getting just like I did when we were ttc before. I think because I've got to kinda plan the :sex: really as we don't naturally have it a lot and also he goes away for 2 days every week.
Just done another opk, and even lighter than this mornings so don't think my oh going away tomorrow and Wednesday is going to be much of a problem now.

You don't take your temps, do you? I was 'spying' on your chart. Do you think it might be possible that you ovulated early, like on CD9?

My DH and I laugh about it a lot. It seems like we're - subconsciously - trying to keep BD'ing separate from 'normal' sex that way. We were joking that it was almost like some sort of business deal :lol: We're weird. That might have something to do with the fact that this is our very first cycle of TTC. I''m feeling anxious about even being able to conceive, since I have never been pregnant (let alone had children) before. Do the 'already mums' notice a difference between TTC #1 and TTC #2/3 etc.?

Bit off subject ... but I really hate Mondays haha. My lo is really acting up atm, he is nearly 5 but has just decided to treat me like crap. Honestly he is so horrible to me I feel pathetic even saying it but I feel bullied by my 5 year old :/ is that even possible... oh dear :(
I always have a driving lesson on mondays aswell and that ALWAYS gets me down I have been learning for a year and I haven't booked my test yet :( UGHHHHH

Sorry ! lol x

I can't say I hate Mondays, but I do hate this Monday! Those kids at work were just acting plain crazy! Some of them have exams in about three weeks, so they're gearing up for that by acting out.

I don't know if it's possible to be bullied by your own kid, since I don't have any. I can't give you any advice on it either, :shrug:I could but I would feel I'd sound ridiculous hahaha

I gave up getting mu driving license approximately four or five years ago. Failed three tests and just felt stupid. Plus, there wasn't any money left for lessons and testing fees...:dohh:

Oh, and Mies, I have been meaning to comment about how my husband's family is Dutch and often say little sayings in Dutch. And my ancestry (Mom's parents) are from Friesland.

That's so awesome! What kind of things do they say?

My brother in law is always saying "Tsjonge jonge" and then they'll just all randomly come out with little sayings or like saying "pass the X" and X is in Dutch. I think it would be neat, when I have kids, to have them teach my kids a bit of the language.

TTC related news: I showed DH my two apps which have this week and next being possible fertile weeks and he was rolling his eyes. I was like "this is so you know" in case I like jump him later.

I wanted to order some OPKs, but off ebay I have a history of things taking a reaaaaaly long time to ship so I didn't want them to come in like a month and then either I'm already pregnant (optimistic me) or I am past O for that month and have to wait long again for the next one (pessimistic me).

Oh, and Mies, I have been meaning to comment about how my husband's family is Dutch and often say little sayings in Dutch. And my ancestry (Mom's parents) are from Friesland.

My brother in law is always saying "Tsjonge jonge" and then they'll just all randomly come out with little sayings or like saying "pass the X" and X is in Dutch. I think it would be neat, when I have kids, to have them teach my kids a bit of the language.

TTC related news: I showed DH my two apps which have this week and next being possible fertile weeks and he was rolling his eyes. I was like "this is so you know" in case I like jump him later.

I wanted to order some OPKs, but off ebay I have a history of things taking a reaaaaaly long time to ship so I didn't want them to come in like a month and then either I'm already pregnant (optimistic me) or I am past O for that month and have to wait long again for the next one (pessimistic me).

That's so awesome! But what would your kids do with Dutch? I mean, it's only spoken in extremely small (albeit significant) countries. However, I think it's good to teach children that there are a lot of different languages and cultures out there.

Guys can be soooo blasé about it. My DH was too in the beginning, but now he is kind of into it! Maybe you should give your DH some time to get into it as well.

As you might have read in a previous post, I had to buy new OPKs for this cycle, since I'm running out. I buy them from a Dutch site called Sensitest. They take a day to get here, so hopefully I'll get them tomorrow (I will - I just checked my e-mail and they tell me the package has been sent, yay!). I could choose from packages ranging from 6 OPKs to 500!!! (who would buy 500 OPKs in one go???). I chose to buy 12, since I don't want to jinx this cycle, but secretly I was thinking: just take 24 then you have enough for next cycle as well... :shhh:

+

You don't take your temps, do you? I was 'spying' on your chart. Do you think it might be possible that you ovulated early, like on CD9?

My DH and I laugh about it a lot. It seems like we're - subconsciously - trying to keep BD'ing separate from 'normal' sex that way. We were joking that it was almost like some sort of business deal :lol: We're weird. That might have something to do with the fact that this is our very first cycle of TTC. I''m feeling anxious about even being able to conceive, since I have never been pregnant (let alone had children) before. Do the 'already mums' notice a difference between TTC #1 and TTC #2/3 etc.?

No not temping. I don't think so, would be really early wouldn't it and I don't feel in myself that I have ovulated iykwim. Over last few months it's been between cd18 and cd21 although I am taking angus castus to try and move it forward. I will keep testing and see where things go.

Well ds1 wasn't planned, so I can only compare between ds2 and now and no difference! I still worry I won't get pregnant like I always have done :shrug: I worry about things easily, and i'm convinced it took as long as it did ttc with ds2 because I wasn't relaxed.

That's so awesome! But what would your kids do with Dutch? I mean, it's only spoken in extremely small (albeit significant) countries. However, I think it's good to teach children that there are a lot of different languages and cultures out there.

Guys can be soooo blasé about it. My DH was too in the beginning, but now he is kind of into it! Maybe you should give your DH some time to get into it as well.

As you might have read in a previous post, I had to buy new OPKs for this cycle, since I'm running out. I buy them from a Dutch site called Sensitest. They take a day to get here, so hopefully I'll get them tomorrow (I will - I just checked my e-mail and they tell me the package has been sent, yay!). I could choose from packages ranging from 6 OPKs to 500!!! (who would buy 500 OPKs in one go???). I chose to buy 12, since I don't want to jinx this cycle, but secretly I was thinking: just take 24 then you have enough for next cycle as well... :shhh:

They would probably just do what my in-laws and other people here do (there are a lot of Dutch immigrants where I live) and just have little sayings that don't make sense to anyone else. lol. If I knew someone who spoke it fluently I would just want my kid to be around as many languages as possible. My other BIL is wanting to become a French teacher, so that would be awesome.

Yeah, there is a place I can order OPKs that ships like next day, but its so much more expensive than the ebay bulk packages and I am supposed to be NTNP not TTC fully. :blush:

I realized today though that I have like basically stopped watching TTC vlogs on youtube and only pregnancy vlogs and I should probably watch more TTC now that I am actually kinda TTC. Maybe it will keep me from getting jealous of all the pregnant ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->