Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Cramps are never fun! It will be worth it though when u get a positive!

I don't think I normally spot lol but if I'm honest I don't think I have ever paid so much attention to my body!

Roll on Tuesday for my next test!

My opk is looking quite dark already, wasn't expecting anything as don't ov till cd18 normally at the earliest/ Bit of a pain really as my oh is away Tues and Weds hoping we'll still in with a chance :shrug:

Ok so I tested this morning nada! However yesterday at 9dpo I had the tiniest bit of spotting so if it was good spotting I'm assuming i wouldn't see anything on a test for a few more days?

So will try again Tuesday keep ur fingers crossed for me!

That could have been IB! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hopefully you'll have a positive test in your hands on Tuesday!

I'm have spend all morning feeling sorry for myself because I have cramps I always get ovulation cramps so I am used to it, still not fun though!

Mies I hope you get your opk soon.

Idk, it's also a sign that you're ovulating, which is good, of course. I'm sorry you're having cramps, though. But as chazz already pointed out: it will be so worth it, once you have that positive test!

I don't think I normally spot lol but if I'm honest I don't think I have ever paid so much attention to my body!

So true! I'm driving myself nuts some days. I seem to feel everything and anything under the sun, which is completely weird since - before I went on bc - I never experienced any discomforts (except maybe a few cramps here in there) during my cycle.

Last cycle I could have sworn I felt ovulation pains on the exact day FF later put my crosshairs, so I'm kind of hoping I'll feel it this cycle as well.

I did another OPK this afternoon and it was definitely darker than all of my other ones, so I might be heading in the right direction finally (see pic)! I was reading the information leaflet of my (new) OPK tests and it actually said that if you have a positive OPK you would likely ovulate between 24-48 hours after the positive test. Did any of you hear/read anything about this?

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t656/Mies84/265b866c-d55d-4c9d-9af9-83d0ed48d4ad_zpse1b67cb4.jpg​

My opk is looking quite dark already, wasn't expecting anything as don't ov till cd18 normally at the earliest/ Bit of a pain really as my oh is sway Tues and Weds hoping we'll still in with a chance :shrug:

Better get some :sex: in before he leaves then! :haha:

Yes normally about 24hrs after +opk but can be as little as 12 or much as 48.

Yes told him he needs to 'do me' tonight and tomorrow night before he leaves! :rofl:

Yes normally about 24hrs after +opk but can be as little as 12 or much as 48.

Yes told him he needs to 'do me' tonight and tomorrow night before he leaves! :rofl:

'Do me' I love it :)

Me too! :rofl:

DH and I were also kind of giggly about it all and were making up all kinds of puns (in Dutch) to do with BD'ing. It was hilarious!

Haha @ do me ! Brilliant. Once my opks go back to being negative I can change that ticker! Because i think ovulation will have been and gone well before tuesday.

Yep, you'll need to change your ticker then. My ticker might actually be spot on...

Have you done any more tests today mies ? I agree about your ticker it seems spot on, as they has started going darker now ! Mine went darker and then suddenly bam ! They were positive! I think the quicker the line shows is an indication; my positives come up within 60 seconds !

Yeah, I had the same experience last cycle, so I'll be testing again tonight. Actually had some cramping as well, so O might be on her way! :happydance:

I think it's so incredibly cool how our bodies work; it amazes me!:D

if FF and my one app on my phone are correct I should be fertile this week! but I think they're wrong...but then next week!

Oh, and Mies, I have been meaning to comment about how my husband's family is Dutch and often say little sayings in Dutch. And my ancestry (Mom's parents) are from Friesland.

Oh, and Mies, I have been meaning to comment about how my husband's family is Dutch and often say little sayings in Dutch. And my ancestry (Mom's parents) are from Friesland.

That's so awesome! What kind of things do they say?

I just spent 10 minutes trying to find this thread some reason it just slipped past me!

Ok so I tested this morning nada! However yesterday at 9dpo I had the tiniest bit of spotting so if it was good spotting I'm assuming i wouldn't see anything on a test for a few more days?

So will try again Tuesday keep ur fingers crossed for me!

Good luck on Tuesday! Hopefully you'll be posting your BFP! :happydance:

Opks are back to being negative today! So I changed my ticker with the assumption that I ovulated Yesterday. Got myself all frustrated though, as I thought I was going to Ovulate on Tuesday as a result I didn't bother to test on Friday night. So we didn't BD and then Saturday lunchtime I got my first positive! so of course we BD. It was still positive Saturday evening and Sunday morning so we BD again Sunday night. But now I am all worked up thinking that I missed it on Friday night :( and THAT could of been when I ovulated?! I dno haha.. I know it is pretty pathetic. Grrr !

How is everyone else doing?! :)

Sure you'll be fine hun, think the earliest you could have o' would be Saturday and more likely sunday. Goodluck x

I agree i think it sounds like you should be ok :)

My tummy feels a bit iffy today like the dreaded AF might be on its way :(

A lot of women report feeling like af was on it's way more than ever when they got their bfp, hope that's the case for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->