Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

I'm starting to get like...cramping and right sided ovary-location pains....it's quite annoying actually. I will be so pissed if I ovulate early cuz I was totally not expecting this at all. But then that means that I want this pain to last longer which also sucks. I'm hoping it's like...the follicles are swelling up and that's causing the pain and then I'll ovulate on like...Wednesday.

I'm going crazy I did a first response when I got home still nada!

Bummer! But hey, no AF!

I'm starting to get like...cramping and right sided ovary-location pains....it's quite annoying actually. I will be so pissed if I ovulate early cuz I was totally not expecting this at all. But then that means that I want this pain to last longer which also sucks. I'm hoping it's like...the follicles are swelling up and that's causing the pain and then I'll ovulate on like...Wednesday.

:lol: Wishful thinking...

I told my husband about crampings and told him he should bone me. His reply was "I wanna get some wheel cleaner before our trip in May, my rims look ug" *facepalm*

I was being random, and I think was typing that or thinking of typing that to me (this was over text) as I was telling him so it was funny, not rude. I laughed and told him to try not to go straight to car talk right after baby talk. But he's a petrol-head so it's always on his mind.

This morning a slight temp rise (but didn't sleep that well, so that might have something to do with it) and I got my first positive OPK this morning!

Sorry for the size, but I'm on my phone and can't adjust it for some reason...

Now I'm bummed that I don't have my cheapie OPK since I can't stick this one in a scrapbook. :rofl:

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t656/Mies84/DC2D8326-D0ED-4191-987B-55AC89A2583B-16142-000015C844970181_zpsf0e6eab7.jpg

I took another cos I'm mental! With second morning unrin and I swear I can sort of see something but I think it's evap?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4
I can see something, but i'm not sure if it's got any colour? does it look pinkish in rl?

lol i am getting obsessed now even though i am sure its evap

Attachments

• canvas.png
    canvas.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 4
Yep can see that too, I'm going to stay positive it is a faint bfp :). Have you got a frer?

Yep can see that too, I'm going to stay positive it is a faint bfp :). Have you got a frer?

Not at the moment i am going to try and hold out for a couple more days before i go in with the big guns, still not getting my hopes up but it is so easy to get obsessed!

I can see something as well, but from the pic I can't tell whether it's a faint positive or an evap. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the line will turn darker for you on subsequent tests! GL

I can JUST about see something, not a bad thing though... you would only get a very faint pos at this point anyways, maybe today is not your day! these things can change hugely over night ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->