Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Aww that's so cute, I can't really feel anything yet tbh

I have started to feel weird wave movements midwife said its where its wriggling inside so exciting!

Awesome Chazz!!

AFM I am just waiting for Thursday! I am not positive if we will get an US or not but will definitely get to hear the heartbeat...2 more days!

Exciting kksy9b! Let us know how it went.

I had been feeling movement pretty early, but was only sure around 17 weeks. It's becoming stronger and stronger now. When I put something on my belly it moves when the baby moves. My MIL was able to feel the baby as well. I ow feel her multiple times a day now, and it's funny to experience that she has "excited" and "peaceful" days. :lol:

Had an appointment with the midwife on Monday and everything was looking fine. Heard the heart beat again. Will have another (out of pocket) ultrasound at 28 weeks and we'll do the whole shebang: 2d/3d/4d pictures and video.

Reactions at work are really nice from both students and colleagues. I'm arranging maternity leave now. Over here we get 16 weeks of paid maternity leave. I'll take 4 weeks before the due date and 12 weeks after baby is born. I'm starting to really look forward to that.

Hi ladies! Just got home from the appointment! No ultrasound until 20 weeks but we got to hear the heartbeat. Little one was fluttering away at 170 bpm. It was so surreal to know this little person is growing inside. It hasn't really felt real until today and I am on cloud 9 :)

Did find out that I have an A- blood type. We are going to get my DH tested but if he has a positive blood type then I will have to get a RhoGAM shot partway through the pregnancy and any time I have any amount of bleeding/spotting. Otherwise things are looking good!

It is so exciting to hear or see real proof that there's a baby in there, isn't it. :cloud9:

Why won't they make an ultrasound? Here in the Netherlands they do so at 10-12 weeks to determine how far along you are in your pregnancy...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for good results on your DH's blood test!

It really is surreal Mies!

It's just the practices policy that in a normal pregnancy to only do an anatomy scan. If I had irregular cycles or a history of complications etc than I would get an earlier scan. Since I don't, it's just the one. I'm pretty sure my insurance covers two however, so I may go to another clinic for another scan later in the pregnancy (when you can see more). Just hearing the heartbeat is enough for me for now :)

3 weeks 6 days till our next scan it seems like forever! We have booked a 4D one as well for December. We did have a midwife appointment and got to hear the heartbeat though which is reassuring :)

Hi ladies, how are you all?

It's lovely to see all your scan pics and hear that your pregnancies are going well :)

Since my last post, I had some blood tests that showed all my hormones are normal, but my gp is referring me to a fertility clinic (even though we haven't been trying for a year yet) because my normal hormones don't explain the fact that I'm producing small amounts of breast milk or my short luteal phase!

As well as using the cbfm, I've been temping this cycle too, which is nice because I can definitely confirm that I ovulated. I'm 4dpo today and using natural progesterone cream to try and lengthen my luteal phase. I spoke to my gp about it because even though my progesterone level was normal on 6dpo and showed that I ovulated, I started spotting on 7dpo and only had a 9 day luteal phase last cycle, so my progesterone levels must have dropped down quite quickly, I think. My gp wasn't so sure (but she's a bit useless when it comes to fertility stuff - every time I speak to her, I feel like I'm. Having to explain things to her - I've just started my second year of a midwifery degree and she's a fully qualified gp - I shouldn't be telling her anything she doesn't know! Lol) but said that a small amount of progesterone cream wouldn't hurt and was worth a try!

She couldn't seem to get her head around the fact that even if I ovulated and the egg was fertilised, a 9day luteal phase wouldn't give the poor embryo time to properly implant! But hopefully the cream will give me an extra couple of days to give me the best chance this cycle!

We were spot on with our BD timing this cycle, so I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be joining you all soon!!

Thestarsfall - how's everything going your end? X

Sounds promising pink dragonfly! Good luck and keep us posted!!

Any news pink dragonfly??

AFM, had a bleed the other night so my doctor booked an US and baby looks perfect! Was measuring right on time and moving like crazy! I thought I felt a few flutters yesterday but I think it was just gas LOL. I'll have to try to get another picture tonight of the scan to upload...the ones I took are all too big!

Hope everyone is feeling well and that things are going smoothly. Chazz- will you find out gender at the next scan? Any thoughts?

Oh kksy9b, that sounds scary. But glad everything turned out fine.

AFM, can feel baby moving every day now, which is really exciting. There is also no way around the bump now, which is also kind of cool.

On Tuesday I'll have my first 'pregnancy class', some type of yoga or something, so I'm excited to see how that will go.

Hey ladies!

CD1 here, but the good news is that last cycle being the first taking Vitex was 29 days! And I had really clear fertile window and signs of ovulation. My only issues I have is that I get a lot of mid cycle cramping throughout (like on and off for a week before ovulation until AF), but then I also have IBS so I dunno if that's related to that or is maybe related to my messed up hips or something (actual ball/socket joint hip pain can be felt in the pelvis since it's so deep in there anyway).

It was kinda funny though because I was expecting AF until later this week or even like next week and then today I was all feeling sad and down because of some work drama, but then nope...it is also PMS making me sad and down.

I just don't know if I should keep up with my dose of vitex or see if less gets the same results?

also, I wasn't expecting to conceive this cycle because we didn't end up having any sexytimes anywhere near ovulation. I think the couple of days before O day my husband got mild food poisoning and was barfing everywhere, and then he had to fix the car because our shocks were toast and then I went away for a week so that didn't work out.

Maybe this month though....

Waahayy :) least you cam now see when your clear "go time" is haha ;p just don't let him eat any dodgy food this month ahah and fingers crossed this is the month :) !

Had my 20 week scan yesterday... firstly Yay because I'm half done :) also another yay because everything was fine, having to have extra scans at 28, 32,36 and 38 (off top of my head lol) because I take medication etc etc.. I'm actually coming off it now but its a precaution I suppose. :) didn't get another shot to check if he was still a boy ... because he was holding it and wouldn't let go haha ...

Hello ladies Scan on Monday can't wait ! Here is my recent bump pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 4
beautiful bump Chazz!! I thought your appointment as coming up soon! Do you have any thoughts on a boy or girl?

I did think boy for a long time then I switched now I have no idea lol will keep u updated! X

lol... i've kind of been the same way. Started off very strongly thinking boy and now have switched to very strongly girl... we wont find out for another 6 weeks or so and i'm sure it will change by then! Have you started thinking of any names?

super cute bump Chazz!

Next week sometime should be fertile times so I gotta get my hubby in the mood lol...he's playing video games right now though so this might be difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->