Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

I'm so happy to hear that everything is good! Have to admit I'm a tiny bit jealous....still have 4 1/2 weeks to our first scan...sigh :)

Hi girls!

Lovely scan pic, chazz :)

I'm cd20 now, ovulating today according to the clearblue monitor. Next week, I'm having a blood test to check my progesterone to confirm I'm ovulating and then I'm having another blood test on cd2/3 to check pretty much every other hormone. Obviously, it's early to be getting help, because we haven't been trying for a year, but because of the prolactin thing, I went to my dr and she got the ball rolling for me.

If I'm honest, I haven't been in this thread very much because it's full of pregnant ladies now, lol. I'm obviously very very happy for all of you, but I spend all day surrounded by pregnant ladies at work and it feels like a different friend announces her pregnancy every week! So when I come to this site, I generally avoid the threads full of pregnant ladies, for the sake of my sanity.

I do pop in every now and then to check on your progress though, ladies :) I'm glad your pregnancies are all going well. I can't believe how quickly the time seems to be flying by! It feel alike only yesterday that you all announced your bfps, but at the same time, every cycle drags for me :(

I'm good :) how are you doing ?

Find out gender in 17 days ! :) exciting !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!! Not too much longer! Do you have any thoughts on boy or girl?

Chazz...how are you feeling?

I'm doing really well. Nauseated just about every night but haven't gotten sick so far. And my poor hubby...these days I feel like I'm always crying which is super unusual. But its a nice daily reminder that baby is snuggled in and growing! Told the family over the weekend and they were surprised and so so excited! Down to 3 1/2 weeks to our scan!

Great picture chazz!
And only 17 days to find out your baby's gender, Rhi! That's so exciting.

I'm doing great. Actually have been feeling the baby move since last Monday. She seems to be especially active during the mornings!

Next week Friday we'll have the 20 week scan, which is both exciting and nerve-wracking. In one month my belly has grown 5 cm and weight-wise I've gained slightly more than half a kilo since the beginning of my pregnancy. The midwife told me not to worry about it.

I'm really curious to know the gender of all of your LOs!

My 18-week bump. :lol:
https://bvulcanius.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/18-week-bump.jpg

Naww cute :) no bump here yet ! Been a tougher week this week, yesterday whilst waiting in a line to buy a drink I fainted :( been super tired today.

Thought I felt a flutter the other evening, might have been something as I know you can feel earlier second time but could have been gas hahaha

Great bump mies!! I'm rocking a nice bloat lol...looking forward to when it is baby instead :)

I fainted once in public and it was terrible...can't imagine it with being pregnant too...hope you're feeling better! Hopefully they were flutters for you!

AFM- just a little over 7 weeks and have been nauseous pretty much every day all day for the last week....its been fine so far today so I'm enjoying the break from it...3 more weeks until our first scan!

Naww cute :) no bump here yet ! Been a tougher week this week, yesterday whilst waiting in a line to buy a drink I fainted :( been super tired today.
Thought I felt a flutter the other evening, might have been something as I know you can feel earlier second time but could have been gas hahaha

Thanks! I'm curious about how much it will grown in the coming week(s), since I am going back to work next week and none of my colleagues know yet :blush: I'm also looking forward to my students' reactions to the news. I wish I could record them :haha:

Wow, fainted even... Make sure to take it easy, Rhi! I find myself doing groceries, then after putting away the groceries, I have to sit on the couch for a bit and relax.

It's so cool to be able to feel the baby move inside you, make sure you enjoy it.

AFM I have been experiencing a nice heart-burn for a couple of days now and it doesn't go away (nothing helps).:nope:

Great bump mies!! I'm rocking a nice bloat lol...looking forward to when it is baby instead :)

I fainted once in public and it was terrible...can't imagine it with being pregnant too...hope you're feeling better! Hopefully they were flutters for you!

AFM- just a little over 7 weeks and have been nauseous pretty much every day all day for the last week....its been fine so far today so I'm enjoying the break from it...3 more weeks until our first scan!

Being nauseous is the worst, hopefully it will pass sooner rather than later for you!

Thanks mies...I don't mind it too much since its a reminder that baby is in there...but would be nice to not have it all day long!

Good luck with going back to work!! That will be such a sweet moment to share with your co workers and students!

Hi ladies! Just checking in to see how you are doing....how much longer do you have to your gender scan Rhi? Two weeks tomorrow to our first appointment!

Hey :) it's next friday so like 9 days !!! Itching to know now! Feels like a life time :/ how have things been going with you?

It's so close!! Do you have any feeling if what it will be?

I'm doing pretty well. Energy levels have actually been great and I'm just happy all the time ( or crying for no reason...the emotions have been running wild) :) My biggest thing has been MS. I'm pretty much nauseated throughout the day. Picked up ginger ale yesterday and that seemed to help. How have you been feeling?

Im feeling boy! But everyone sseems to be after a girl. Because of this im starting to feel pressured, like almost upset if it isn't because everyone else wants girl..dno if that makes sense ?

Hope that passes for you quickly! I'm feeling mostly okay .. dizzy at times and having food aversions as opposed to cravings x

I'm sure they will all be happy no matter :) When my oldest niece was born we were all convinced she would be a boy...came out a girl and stole our hearts just as quick...I'm sure it will be the same for you! have you thought of any names?

Yeah. They half joking but it still makes u think they will be fussed. Sure they wont though :)

I really liked noah but I see from various baby sites it is hugely popular in the states... I think it is going the same way here. It isnt super important to me that it be unpopular but at the same time you don't want to be "another noah" know what I mean? Our girls name is openly hated and although I am a bit upset at his families tactlessness at their distaste for it, I can admit it is a "marmite" name lol

It is Hermione :)

I think Noah is adorable...but I do know 2 people who have named their son that in the last couple years. And as a massive HP fan...I approve of your girls name :) I think its unique and strong and everyone knows how to say it so you won't have that issue :) My family wasn't too keen on our names either...I just said "doesn't really matter if you like them, we do and we're the ones that will have to live with them." In the end its YOUR choice (and your DHs as well) so go with what you like!

Ohhhhh do u have names picked out ?! :)

And thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"