Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

@thestarsfall Sorry to hear that. Hopefully November will be your month.
@chazz congrats on the baby boy, glad to hear everything's OK.

AFM We had a 3d ultrasound done last week, and of course our girl was lying with her face towards my back, half hidden behind my placenta with a ton of cord on her face... But we got to see her nonetheless.

https://bvulcanius.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/catootje-28-weken.jpg?w=413

she is so adorable mies!! not too much longer before you get to meet her!

Hi everyone! We just set our gender scan for next Monday! So anxious for the next week to go by and know if our little bundle is a he or a she!

Hi everyone! We just set our gender scan for next Monday! So anxious for the next week to go by and know if our little bundle is a he or a she!

Oh, that's so exciting! Have you got a feeling about what it's going to be?

At first I thought boy but have been on team girl since about 10 weeks! My husband thinks boy so one of us is right! 5 more days!

How have you been Mies?

I've been good, experiencing the 'usual' symptoms: broken sleep, acid reflux, an occasional leg cramp, back pain and feeling exhausted most of the time. But it's actually not as bad as I had expected it to be. I'm counting down the weeks until I can go on maternity leave.

Have an appointment with the midwife next week to discuss the birth plan.

How about you?

I'm glad its going better for you than what yoy thought! How much maternity leave do you get? What kind of birth are you hoping to have?

I am doing well. I have been feeling great and finally look a little pregnant instead of just chubby :) Just waiting for Monday!

3d scan looks amazing! We're having one first weekend in December

Hi ladies! How are you doing? Just got back from the scan and we are team :blue: So excited!!

Thanks!! His name is Charles. We haven't settled on a middle name yet but the top contender is Alexander. We are beyond happy :)

Thanks!! His name is Charles. We haven't settled on a middle name yet but the top contender is Alexander. We are beyond happy :)

Yay, go team blue! P.S have you thought about Charlie instead of Charles, as it is the best name ever (lol it happens to be mine) hehe!

Thanks Chazz!! I have a very strong feeling he will have a nickname of Charlie when he's younger. My SIL has already texted me saying "so... can i call him charlie or is it just the formal charles?" I just hope to transition to charles as he gets older

I'm actually charlotte but have been Charlie for as long as I can remember. If I wasn't Charlie I think our little one would be! Our top name at the moment is Freddie but we're not sticking yet!

I love the name Freddie!! I wanted Fredrick as a middle name but DH vetoed :) How have you been feeling?

I'm glad its going better for you than what yoy thought! How much maternity leave do you get? What kind of birth are you hoping to have?

I am doing well. I have been feeling great and finally look a little pregnant instead of just chubby :) Just waiting for Monday!

Hi ladies! How are you doing? Just got back from the scan and we are team :blue: So excited!!

Congrats on your little boy!

I get four weeks of leave before my due date and 12 weeks after giving birth. Got 18 actual working days to go...

We're planning for a home birth, as natural as possible with the assistance of our midwife. Just discussed the birth plan with her last Friday.

What about all of you? What kind of birth are you planning?

Chazz when (if? Lol) I have a girl I'm going to name her Charlotte with Charlie as a nickname after my Grandfather. :)

I'm TWW right now and totally not thinking it's my month due to what was going on around ovulation time. So likely we're going on a break And just ntnp until April again.

3d scan he looks squished up as his face was pressed up against the placenta so this was the best they could get lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
How's everyone doing?
I have about 1,5 weeks left at work and being pregnant is now becoming physically uncomfortable. Going for a walk with my dog for an hour isn't really possible anymore and I'm getting less and less sleep among other things. Bu well, I am over 34 weeks pregnant now, so that's to be expected.
Unfortunately, I now also have a cold, so overall I'm feeling 'blegh' LOL.

We picked out a birth announcement card and have most of the (baby)things set to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->