Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

No sorry :( I'm in a right huff lol. Overdue as of tomorrow :(

Sorry Rhi! Do you think he will come soon on his own or do you anticipate being induced?

At this point I feel nothing happening at all... I went two weeks over with my first :( so I kinda felt the universe owed me one ahha but clearly not... and I will have another fun time of it ! Its so uncomfortable now :( I really don't want an induction at all

:hugs: maybe your LO will surprise you and make his entrance on his own in the next couple days. Sorry you're so uncomfortable! Have you thpuht about getting a massage? Might at least temporarily help!

I feel your pain no signs here either

We have been back on hospital again today as well the midwife detected that his heart was skipping beats :( so I have been on a monitor all seems fine but I have to go back on Tuesday (due date) and be checked and monitored again.

Such a banging headache very stressful day I was at the midwives at 11:30 and didn't long ago get home!

Today is D Day and I'm up and ready for my hospital appointments still no sign!

Good luck chazz! Let us know how the appointment goes!

It is still skipping but they don't seem to worried getting checked again on Friday and a sweep though if he hasn't showed up by then!

Glad that they dont seem terribly worried about it and that your little guy is snug in there. Well, hopefully not TOO snug...he needs to make his appearance soon!

:) great news. Good luck with your sweep on friday. Mine is Saturday morning ... eeek!!

Had my sweep at about 11:30 this morning and just had a hot curry still no movement as of yet

Fingers crosses the sweep gets things moving for you!!

Good Luck! can't believe mine isn't until the morning and i'm 41 bloody weeks tomorrow, really take the pee round here lol!! xx

Mine was this morning... I have my fingers crossed! She said i was 3 cm dilated :) so that's something at least? :) induction is booked for friday =\ eeeep

yea!! great news to hear Rhi! Hopefully you have a baby in your arms soon!

Ok TMI coming up my mucas plug went this morning well I say this morning I think it's still on its way out now and my tummy is tightening but no real pain as of yet but fingers crossed

Sounds promising Chazz!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"