Loving being pregnant!!!!!!!!

Lovely post.. :)
know what you mean.. think it's natural for everyone to worry, but think deep down we're all excited!! i'm soo excited about all of it (nervous -but more excited)...
and i feel really loving, and moodyy.. and personally i think it's funny and a great excuse to get anything you want and throw a tantrum if you don't get it ;) ..."it's cause i'm pregnant and the baby needs it!!" :) ... working for the moment..
xxxx

:rofl: I am a bit bad at this sometimes! Oh honey, but I am pregnant and it is partly your fault and so can you...... hahaha!

ok...just logged on after being off for a few days n thought id maybe logged on to a different site!!! Fed up of all the negativity! I know for a fact a lot of women ttc (and some of whom have been trying for YEARS!!!) would be utterly disgusted and upset by some of the threads on this board!!!

I lost my little angel in April, then due to a molar had to wait 6 months before we were allowed to try again!!! A psychic told me my angel would come back n i remember saying to my hubby who mad would it be if she came back on her due date?! My baby g was due on 31st October, i got my :bfp: on 26th October! I have a little miracle growing inside me! I am so so excited to meet him/her! Cant wait to see their eyes, nose, little mouth, teeny fingers n toes! I feel so so lucky n blessed! Nobody likes feeling tired, sick, emotional etc but its all part of the amazing miracle growing inside your body! Im proud when im sick coz i know it means my body is working hard for this little one! Im ok with being tired because i know my body is working hard making sure my bubs is getting everything he/she needs and is growing!!! I cant wait to have a bump!! Im so proud my waist is thicker n my tummy is rounder! It all reminds me i have an amazing thing going on inside me! Bring on the stretch marks n baby blubber!! They're all due to the fact im gonna be a mummy!! And i dont care! I was put on this earth to be a mum n im gonna enjoy every single second of being pregnant until i meet my little one!!!

Please feel free to add what your enjoying about being pregnant! I know if i was still on the ttc boards this would spur me on, not make me angry at people who dont realise how lucky they are!!!! xxx

I can't help but feel slightly offended by this post. You're right, pregnancy is miracle and the love you feel for your unborn child is perhaps the purest and most instant form of love a woman can ever experience. For this, i feel fortunate.

However, pregnancy isn't a bed of roses either. Like many women, i have lost a baby. This pregnancy has been an absolute rollercoaster of emotions. My sickness is constant morning till night, i've bled throughout and on a number of occassions I truely believed that i had lost my baby all over again. I'm grateful to have somewhere to vent, to discuss and most importantly be honest about my feelings. The ladies here have often helped to provide persepctive in situations my pregnant mind assumed hopeless and final.

With the bad, there are also many positive experiences shared! just look at all the new 12 wk scan pictures, ladies moving to second tri and the ladies who have had problems, but it turns out their babies are ok etc It's also fun to talk about how grumpy you're feeling and sharing the stories of irrational thoughts - these make me smile. The warmth women show each other here is incredible and i think it's important to mindful of the fact that pregnancy is full of ups and downs, and a woman sharing something deemed "negative" doesn't mean she doesn't appreciate how lucky she is.

I honestly think that this may have been blown out of perspective. I really don't think that the original poster meant to offend or upset those of us who have an occasional whinge about how bad our symptoms are. I think it was an impulsive response to the two threads which got locked one of which was calling all pregnant women bitter and the other was also a bit negative and I think they were locked for a reason!

We are all happy to be here and I certainly moan with the best of them (damn hormones) - I honestly think OP was meaning to try and spread some positivity not put anyone down. Perhaps it has come across wrong that's all! Xxxxx

I honestly think that this may have been blown out of perspective. I really don't think that the original poster meant to offend or upset those of us who have an occasional whinge about how bad our symptoms are. I think it was an impulsive response to the two threads which got locked one of which was calling all pregnant women bitter and the other was also a bit negative and I think they were locked for a reason!

We are all happy to be here and I certainly moan with the best of them (damn hormones) - I honestly think OP was meaning to try and spread some positivity not put anyone down. Perhaps it has come across wrong that's all! Xxxxx

i didnt see these posts, when was this said??
x

I saw them this morning and then op posted this thread straight after I'd seen those. If you look through the pages you will find them! They got my back
up a bit really! Both locked and both by same poster xxx

I love picking names even though its early days. I love sleeping when I am exhausted.. I decided to sleep as much as I can with this first pregnancy because i am sure I wont have that luxury with future pregnancies..

I enjoy parking in the expectant mother parking..

i didnt see these posts, when was this said??
x

If you find out can you let me know please??? I cant find them!!

They've both been deleted I think and rightly in my opinion as they seemed a little bit provocative rather than asking genuine questions or looking for support. A lot of people had responded and for most it appeared to have got their backs up. It was a 19 year old girl lithium something! When someone suggested she perhaps post in teen preg she responded saying the last time she did it didn't go well! I assume she's had other posts deleted as I couldn't find any posts by her in teen! Xxxxx

They've both been deleted I think and rightly in my opinion as they seemed a little bit provocative rather than asking genuine questions or looking for support. A lot of people had responded and for most it appeared to have got their backs up. It was a 19 year old girl lithium something! When someone suggested she perhaps post in teen preg she responded saying the last time she did it didn't go well! I assume she's had other posts deleted as I couldn't find any posts by her in teen! Xxxxx

Thanks! :thumbup: Thought I was going nuts......

BrookieG- I take my hat off to you! You have made my day. Thank you for such an upbeat thread. This sections has been turned into doom and gloom and this thread has cheered me up!

Love and hugs! XXX

I actually hate the fact I don't feel worse TBH. In around wk 4 &5 I had stomach paisn and nausea...but now...nothing. Apart from being tired and over emotional. I had an early scan last wk which showed heartbeat etc which was great, otherwise I would have doubted I was preggers! I'm looking forward to feeling a bit more PG, if you know what I mean.

It felt wierd telling people at the weekend, more real in some ways but also like I was letting people into a very personal secret, not something I normally do!

Thanks everyone! I was also really shocked about the threads earlier today and this really made my day. I am loving the experience and am so excited about everything!

I remember whilst TTC, I sat crying when AF arrived, and promised myself that if I ever got preggo I would never moan and i would enjoy every minute of it.

I try to remind myself of this whenever i'm feeling really shit! Roll on 2nd tri xxx

good on you brookie xxx

I would have to agree. This is a wonderful feeling.

I must have missed the thread about women being bitter when pregant (Thank god, Grrr!)

Thank you for such an uplifting post. I know you meant well and it was lovely to read all the lovely comments :)

I am enjoying everything about pregnancy, everytime I feel sick, I know it's baby reminding me it's there :yipee:

My DH says he loves it when I'm sick, cause he gets to take care of me...awwww bless him.

I think THIS thread is just as offensive as the ones that were locked! Do you not see the irony at all in what you're saying, Brooke? One 19 year old poster spouted rubbish, not an entire board of members.

I think you should remember what section you have posted in- first trimester. Statistically around a quarter of us here will sadly miscarry our babies. It ISN'T all joy and happiness. Not all of us spent ages ttc or spent a fortune. Some of us got pregnant by accident, and that doesn't make us any less entitled to be here!

This is life, it is up and down, and I personally love it here where I can celebrate the joys (and there is PLENTY of it- over half of the first page are yay, first scan type threads), and also have a good old moan about my fricking diarohea if I want.

I love being pregnant- I wish with all of my being that my little bean clings on and makes me a mummy- but that doesn't mean I hate feeling too sick to go anywhere, or that I'm not pissed off that my boobs hurt so bad I could cry.

Well since we're on the topic.. I read and posted on both negative threads. Honestly I thought they were fine, just a young girl ranting, and was rather disappointed they were locked. Being pregnant is positive and wonderful for me, but if for someone else it's negative and terrifying, who am I to tell them otherwise? We're all unique people going through different lives. Aren't online forums to share our experiences and help each other out? If a 19 year old is hating being pregnant, what's wrong with her saying so here? This isn't the TTC forum. If someone started a thread "this is an accident, I hate this mess I'm in, I feel lost' would it get locked up too? Isn't that when people need the most support and help? I wish other topics weren't so taboo - even adoption seems to be a no-no, even though it can be a great compromise for some young teens. I know all forums have their own etiquette and 'flavor' but perhaps there should be a rant section? *shrug*

rant aside - I got morning sickness for the first time today. Was weird to be excited to feel so awful *laughs*. I haven't had many symptoms yet so I was thrilled. DH thinks I'm nuts :haha:

I think you should remember what section you have posted in- first trimester. Statistically around a quarter of us here will sadly miscarry our babies.

Really? Sheesh, that's scary! :(

I do also enjoy being pregnant; I just get nagging doubts every once in a while. Maybe it's the hormones?:)

I think THIS thread is just as offensive as the ones that were locked! Do you not see the irony at all in what you're saying, Brooke? One 19 year old poster spouted rubbish, not an entire board of members.

I think you should remember what section you have posted in- first trimester. Statistically around a quarter of us here will sadly miscarry our babies. It ISN'T all joy and happiness. Not all of us spent ages ttc or spent a fortune. Some of us got pregnant by accident, and that doesn't make us any less entitled to be here!

This is life, it is up and down, and I personally love it here where I can celebrate the joys (and there is PLENTY of it- over half of the first page are yay, first scan type threads), and also have a good old moan about my fricking diarohea if I want.

I love being pregnant- I wish with all of my being that my little bean clings on and makes me a mummy- but that doesn't mean I hate feeling too sick to go anywhere, or that I'm not pissed off that my boobs hurt so bad I could cry.

i think that is well said if ya want a moan come and moan..... i moan every morning when i look in the mirror dam cold sores dam spots but hey morning little bubz:happydance: and lilly gives my belly a morning kiss but like your saying this isnt easy ans im not gonna say it is ...... morning sickness one min im in tears the next im dancing around:wacko: it is wacko i do love being pregnant and i am grateful i have found it so easy to do so..... and some people will defo not have a very easy pregnancy with all the complications that can occur so i think we have a right to have a moan

wish you all a happy healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->