low, annoying, and painful!

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
Sorry just need to vent/rant. My little girl has been so low that I can't wear pjs or under belly maternity pants as they are uncomfortable around the lower belly/groin area unless they are pulled down below my hips where they won't stay so I'm pulling at the constantly!. I've had to wear the full panel secret belly fit maternity pants but now lo is so low even those are uncomfortable! Its the groin area where the jeans and stretchy part meet that is annoying. She keeps moving and struggling against the area when ANY thing touches there! Sitting Is becoming uncomfortable as it feels as if I'm sitting on her! I'm only 28+4! Isn't this too early!?!
she's so low that I can still breathe well without difficulty but she's over 3lbs and 16 inches long! She's hasn't even bothered my ribs yet!(I know I'm gonna be paying for that comment soon as she stretches I'm sure I'll feel her kicking my ribs and lungs as I have up ton10 weeks left!)
but over all isn't 28 weeks too soo to feel this type of low pains/uncomfortablenesss?

If your little one is low now, there is a chance she won't get you in your ribs. Of course, there is a chance she will, but my little one started in my ribs. He was kind of spread out and would use my bladder as a speed bag (like in boxing), and then kick and roll all over my ribs. I was super bruised for weeks in my right side rib cage. Hopefully, if she has a hold on that area, she will not effect the other. It is definitely not a good time :( Sorry you are already feeling that... not fun!

I'd say, go for some more stretchy-type pants?!?! I wasn't able to wear jeans once my little guy really sank into my pelvis. It was so uncomfortable. Try the pants that will go up high enough but are made up of one solid material so there is no meeting point to cause pressure or pinching. I have two pair that feel like sweats but look like nice work pants (not quite slacks, but that effect).

I have the same problem (at 21 weeks!) And what i've done is cut all of my maternity pants by making a vertical incision in front where the jeans (or whatever material) meet the stretchy part. I wear long tops so the hole doesn't show. All my maternity clothes are 5 years old from when i was pregnant with dd so i don't really care about making holes in them. Don't know if i'd want to do this with brand new clothes though!

ive been same for weeks reminds me of 36+wks with other 2 when thought they were engaging lol. Yest was so uncomfy sittin straight or bending was like i was hittin bubs or sumin an i feel so heavy dwn there was gone loo alot incase i peed mysel.am 32wks.

oh an i went all day with jeans un buttoned lol, good job i was at home all day.

I agree with pp on finding some pants that area solid material, they're more on the lines of yoga pants, but just go higher. Or maybe trying a size up. My little one has been head down and soooooo low since my 20 weeks scan, I've never felt her anywhere near my ribs (She prefers to be in head-butting distance to my bladder lol). Sitting in a straight backed chair is pretty much impossible because of the amount of pressure in my pelvis in that position, so I'm often reclined, or when that's not a possibility, I have a pillow that I place at my lower back to provide more of an angle. Basically all the dramatic movements are focused at belly button level or below, so I definitely understand your struggle! I'd still be able to wear my prepregnancy pants if it wasn't for the uncomfortable pressure I feel where they hit (and they are not at all tight).

I have this problem too, while I'm lounging around the house I like to wear my pyjama bottoms and a loose baggy top, but I've had to start pulling my pyjama bottoms over my bump because when I sit down its so uncomfortable with them lying low, baby goes crazy too if they feel too tight, it's ever so strange.

So glad I'm not the only one! Sorry you ladies have to go through this uncomfortableness too. I gotta try to find some work appropriate clothes like that!
lo is so low I can't get comfortable anywhere! She has been head down and low for so long that i just hope she doesn't move up or flip right before delivery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->