Low beta

jsmom88

Reaction score
Hey ladies i was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I've gotten my :bfp: on the home hpts but at the doctor it was negative. I was told by the nurse that the test they use aren't very sensitive like the dollar store test so they ordered blood test. I received my beta and it was at 23 at 10dpo or 3weeks 3days and the physician said it was faint positive and might be an early miscarriage. I'm repeating the blood test tomorrow but now I'm really nervous. Any input would be nice.

Sounds like an absolutely normal number to me. You may have only implanted 1-2 days ago. I was told my numbers were low also, it was 130 at 15dpo, 1100 at 19dpo and 12,000 at 26dpo. I had a scan at 6+4 and everything was fine, then I got hyperemesis (really bad morning sickness), everything has worked out well for me and I heard baby on the doppler this week.

When HCG levels are low they usually double pretty quickly. You could have a level of 100 24 hours after your first test, (though there is a big range of normal rising times).

I got my first faint positive at 9dpo which was friday. Later that night it was darker so i went to the physicians office saturday morning. Seems like myblevels are higher at night. Thanks for the input and i really pray that my levels rise.

I'm sure it will all be fine :), I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see how you go!

Sounds totally normal, with my daughter at 10/11dpo my level was 20 x

Thanks ladies for raising my spirits. Will definitely keep y'all posted.

I agree with the other ladies; 23 for 10 DPO is very normal. I didn't even get a positive on a HPT with my son until 13 DPO. HCG rises differently for everyone, especially early on. Good luck!

Well ladies my beta has tripled!! I'm excited but i kind of feel like it might be low, but then again it was 99 and i ended up having twins. I feel like I'm having another set of them. Oh and my level is at 71.

as long as the numbers are increasing I think you will be okay!

On my way to the hospital. The physician thinks my levels are low and ordered more blood work but instarted cramping last night with spotting this morning. I hope everything is okay.

Hey Hun my number was 57 at 14dpo then 157 at 16dpo she's 3 now 😍😍

Wishing you the best of luck JS. Many thoughts are with you today.

Wishing you all the best. My beta at 10DPO was 24 and then rose to 203 at 14DPO. My nurse initially freaked me out too by saying the numbers were low. Hope all is well with you and your LO.

I hope everything turns out okay. Keep us posted.

My beta was 8 @ 10dpo with my last baby.
I hope everything is ok. :hugs:

Thanks for all the best wishes ladies. My hcg rose from 71 yesterday to 149 today!! Physician said they didn't see a sac yet because it's still early but my levels look great. So it sounds like 149 at 13dpo is good right?

It's a great number it's doubled in 24 hours 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->