Low HCG- new pregnancy or from old loss?

SillyLily09

Reaction score
I had a loss at 7 weeks, 46 days ago. It was confirmed that all the tissue was gone, but I never kept up with my levels. I've been having weird symptoms. I spotted about two/three weeks ago, and it was brown. My breasts are achy and itchy and I've been extra sleepy lately.

I tested last Thursday and I had a positive (digital test). I got blood work done the next day. My levels came back today and HCG was at 26. My doctor says its too low right now to determine whether its a new pregnancy or just remnants of the old. They have me scheduled for a follow up blood test this Friday (SO FAR AWAY).

I took another digital test. Still positive. If my blood levels were 26 three days ago, would a test still show positive today? Shouldn't my levels have dropped more since then if it's due to my previous loss?

Thanks ladies!:confused:

I would suspect a new pregnancy if the digi is still positive x good luck fingers crossed

I had a loss at 7 weeks, 46 days ago. It was confirmed that all the tissue was gone, but I never kept up with my levels. I've been having weird symptoms. I spotted about two/three weeks ago, and it was brown. My breasts are achy and itchy and I've been extra sleepy lately.

I tested last Thursday and I had a positive (digital test). I got blood work done the next day. My levels came back today and HCG was at 26. My doctor says its too low right now to determine whether its a new pregnancy or just remnants of the old. They have me scheduled for a follow up blood test this Friday (SO FAR AWAY).

I took another digital test. Still positive. If my blood levels were 26 three days ago, would a test still show positive today? Shouldn't my levels have dropped more since then if it's due to my previous loss?

Thanks ladies!:confused:

I would suggest this is a new pregnancy if the digital is still coming up with a positive. Good luck for your repeat bloods :) Got everything crossed for you <3

If you miscarried 46 days ago, the only thing I can think is that it's a new pregnancy.
Good luck! And congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->