low lying placenta help needed !!

in so angry and upset my hospital has let this go even after I told her my private scan said it was low she just snubbed it saying they are money grabbers and anyone can buy a scan machine and let me go thinking all was fine.. if I hadn't gone back to private for a repeat scan I would still be thinking all is ok . x

I'm sorry. This is a very stressful situation to be in!

Forgive me as I'm in the US and unsure where you are located or if things are similar if so.
Here the techs that give private scans are not as experienced with diagnosing issues as those that practice in the hospital or OB setting, and they wouldn't (legally) be able to tell you if anything is out of the ordinary or abnormal in any way...just give you cute pics honestly.

I understand your frustration and I agree that you should show your midwife the scan pic. I'm still hopeful that your placenta has plenty of time to migrate/move. Best of luck hun!

yea I get that which is why I didn't give it a second thought the first time round but after she shown me the scan on my placenta and it shows it covering my cervix I'm still going to push for a second opinion as I can't settle x

I hope that you can get a second opinion soon :hugs:

I went into hospital yesterday got my choliststis bloods drawn and I mentioned it to them I had little blood spots when I wiped so that worried me I was given anti d and the checked me

all is ok and they gave me a scan and turns out my placenta isn't in front it's not even close so happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"