Low Post Ov Temps

Laura2806

Mummy to DS & PG w/twins
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

First off I'll say I have very irregular cycles and didn't think I was ov'ing so this month, cycle 4 of TTC #2, we decided to temp. I got crosshairs for last Sunday (8dpo today) but my temps are now really low, they have dropped below my cover line and seem to be getting lower each day.

A couple days into my cycle I had bloods taken to look for PCOS and although they came back normal my doc still thinks I have it and said its upto us if we want a scan or not so we decided to wait until jan/feb time and if no BFP get referred then.

Looking at my chart with my LB my temps never dropped below cover lions, stayed about the same with another slight rise around 9/10dpo which im guessing was implantation.

Do you think I actually ovulated or could it be random high temp for a couple days and if so any idea what could cause such low temps. Todays was 36.01!

At my wits end now :( which I know doesn't help but still! Lol

Xx

Are you saying you had one low temp or temps are dropping? If you have one low temp and then it goes back up it could be ib. However if temps are dropping may be af is on it way :(

Second low temp, 2nd day running and todays was lower than yesterdays :( looks llike im out

Looking at your chart, I would say you haven't ovulated yet.

i wouold say either you are out and Af will arrive within 48hrs, or you havent Od yet

I give up I really do. Nothing more frustrating and disheartening not even ovulating.

Thanks ladies x

Aw sorry chick, but don't give up, when I caught with DD I O'd on cd33!! Do you ever have very long cycles?

Yh, I ovd on cd 44 with my LB so I knowi could ov late. My cycles are irregular but I get really disheartened when I don't even ov.

thanks hunni, I just get so fed up with crap cycles :(

I know it sucks! Last time I used Agnus Castus to make me regular, my cycles are better now after having DD but still occasionally long but I am trying unmedicated for a while.

Don't blame you hun, im weary of trying anything unprescribed tbh, plus I always think 'we'll see what happens this cycle' then the same the next cycle! Lol im crap!

Thinking I may go back to the doctors and request the scan :S

I think you are yet to ovulate Laura. U remember last cycle I was worried of having anovulatory cycle but actually I ovulated much later than I normally do. Don't know why FF has given you cross-hair, may be due to the cm observation you have entered or three days of temperatures above the cover-line . Keep having fun BDing. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->