Lozzys wedding journal.

Purple and silver Lauren. Iv sent off £50 as a deposit so im going to have to change it to purple and gold!

Glad you've got the dress, I think purple and gold will look fab :)

Great news about having the deposit put down on the reception!!

Went to another wedding fayre tonight and sorted out one of my hen events while i was there. A spa day with packages that start at £40 including lunch!

No, i decided against that place. The idea was fab but it would be £150+ to stay overnight somewhere thats less than 20 mins drive from home. Il probably do the spa day and then back to mine for wine and pizza, cheeper and just as fun.

Photographer is booked and deposit payed. Its my best friends brothers missus so we get 10% off and id rather have some one i know since im going to be sat there in my dressing gown.

Next on my list is cars but that will have to wait a week or two till i have paid my dress off.

I got some ideas from the wedding fayre, one was to keep the older kids occupied with a treasure hunt but with photos. You give them a disposable camera and a list of things to take pictures with.

Not much to add, things are on hold till after my cousins hen weekend in two weeks as we need to save penies for that.

Woohoo :D was the the one from ebay? I bloody love ebay, got my BM dress from there for £30! Xx

I bet you can't, I can't wait to just a try a dress on lol! Need to lose a few more lbs first! xx

Yaayyyy!! Do you know when you'll be getting it ?

OMG, cant believe its arrived already!!!!

Do you like it in 'person'?!!!!

ace news!! xx

I know she only sent it yesterday. I love it even more when I tried it on, makes my waist look tiny. Going to need to loose another twoish stone for it to look right.

oh thats fab news, good luck with the weight loss.

Your OH will have eyes on stalks when he sees you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

One of my bridesmaids thinks he's going to cry.

do you have a boy bridesmaid? Good luck with the weight loss Lozzy, getting married is the best motivation I've ever had! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->