LP Buddy Needed [for symptom spotting and obsessing]

stuckinoki

2 Sticks A Butter Ya'll
Reaction score
I'm CD21 and 4DPO and I'm looking for a buddy to over analyze and obsess with :mrgreen:

Let me know if you want to be my buddy, I'm fun and I don't bite and I irrationally pee on things starting at like 8DPO ----

LOL

We're pretty close in cycle, I'm 5DPO today. I don't think I'll start POAS until at least 10DPO, but I can be a good instigator if you want someone to help you ratchet the craziness up a level! :haha:

I'm gonna try to control the crazy until at least 9dpo this cycle [*crosses fingers*

LOL

Do you have any symptoms yet?

Then we might actually be testing the same day! No, no symptoms yet for me. It is a little early since I doubt implantation would have happened yet. Hope I start feeling stuff in the next couple of days or I will count myself out! Or at least feel discouraged.

I just had a dizzy spell. I was sitting in the front office of our dental clinic and everything kind of spun for a minute. I know I'm not dehydrated [my pee is still clear and working in a dental office kind of puts you off soda and energy drinks :mrgree:]

I don't know if it was just a fluke but I had that and then I'm having tingly cramping sensations too. Hopefully we caught an egg this month!

So I was just downstairs doing dishes for a few minutes and my back started cramping. My uterus is feeling a little crampy. I just took my 2nd dose of Progesterone, so I'm not sure if that's causing me to feel this way, or if I might be implanting... I must not start symptom spotting until tomorrow!

Part of me thinks our chances are good, but the other part is worried -- what am I going to do if AF comes? I don't even want to consider it! Although my FS said that next cycle she'd increase the dose of Clomid and I think I'm learning a lot this month as it's my first real cycle temping. So I'm sure next month we'd have even better chances. But, let's just say I'm not the most patient person...

Baby dust to us! Hoping for our BFPs! :dust:

So I was just downstairs doing dishes for a few minutes and my back started cramping. My uterus is feeling a little crampy. I just took my 2nd dose of Progesterone, so I'm not sure if that's causing me to feel this way, or if I might be implanting... I must not start symptom spotting until tomorrow!

Baby dust to us! Hoping for our BFPs! :dust:

Progesterone will give you cramps and sore sore bewbs [so it makes it even harder to symptom spot with those two. I just ignore cramps and bewbs because they are both a pregnancy symptom and a PMS symptom for me. lol

Still, I hope we get pregnant and it sticks this cycle.

Oh, good to know. Yeah, I think that a lot of stuff is going to be Progesterone-related. I don't think I'll be able to trust any symptoms until I see a positive test.

I don't like the progesterone...it always makes me spot which freaks me out [not that I can say for sure that the spotting was caused by the progesterone and not the impending miscarriage...lol] I still don't like it.

This is my first time trying it. I had two early miscarriages and after doing a lot of reading and trying to figure out how that could happen (I never had trouble with pregnancy before), it seemed like my hormones were all out of whack. Especially during MC2. I got my BFP after what I thought was a period -- it was like my body just didn't recognize that I was pregnant and kept running full steam ahead into AF. FS prescribed it based on the symptoms I told her. I really hope it is the difference between an early miscarriage and a healthy baby for us.

Just wanted to say, I saw your dress in the thread you started and it is very beautiful! What an interesting idea to get everyone to post their dresses! Thanks!

Just wanted to say, I saw your dress in the thread you started and it is very beautiful! What an interesting idea to get everyone to post their dresses! Thanks!

Yours was just as beautiful! I just LOVE how it pinned up in the back like that! My train was just a train and a huge pain in the butt to move in at the reception we had on our friends front lawn.

Funny coincidence is that I picked out that wedding dress pretty much the day I met my husband and two years later it ended up being the one I bought :mrgreen: I guess some things are just mean to be from the beginning :)

On another note, I'm still really dizzy.

Thank you! I loved my dress and I felt good in it. I usually don't feel comfortable in pictures, but I actually like my pictures from the wedding, so the dress did its job. But really (I'm not just saying this) your dress is unique and interesting and very artful. I bet you felt like a million bucks wearing it!

The seamstress who hemmed my dress added buttons and loops to raise the train so I could dance in it. I thought she did a very nice job! And she was amazingly sweet.

Wow, I am sure that wasn't a coincidence about meeting and finding the dress in the same day. I love stories like that!

Sorry about the dizziness -- just remember that all these symptoms are good, for the little bean at least!

I sure hope so! lol

Actually when we were with the photographer I couldn't stop open mouth smiling. [I have a big diastima (space in my front teeth) and I'm very awkward about smiling and showing teeth] but it was like someone had tacked my lips up in a smile position....my jaw hurt for days afterward!

Hello Ladies, I hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread. I over analyze every possible little thing. Every tiny pain or tingle in my breast makes me run for the chemist to buy a test. My husband says I look at my boobs more than he does lol I'm always checking for my nipples to be brown or areola to be bigger and darker. I drive myself insane! sorry for TMI

Jessmindah -- welcome! Where are you in your cycle? It is so easy to drive yourself crazy symptom spotting. I keep trying to stay calm and not get my hopes up, but I'm hopeless!

Today, I had a temp drop on my chart. I'm at 6DPO. So I've already done searches on what that could mean and how likely it is that I'm pregnant. I had a tiny bit of nausea this morning. Not even enough to enter in my chart, but that plus the temp dip has me all nervous and excited. And when I woke up this morning, I felt a little pulling in my abdomen. So... we're off to the races! :haha:

Hopefully it was an implantation dip :D FX for you!

Nope...But I did break down and POAS, just for funsies because I'm only like 4 or 5dpo I knew nothing was going to be there one way or another, I just had to get the initial urge out of the way and now I should be fine until at least 9dpo :mrgreen:

No symptoms yet, I just woke up and I'm getting ready to head in to work...I'll let you know if anything changes. What about you?

:rofl: Glad you got it out of your system!

Nah, nothing new for me since I last posted. Although I'm feeling quite gassy now, but I guess that's par for the course. Just had some kabob and rice. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->