lp of ten days help needed

lozzie27

Reaction score
Hi girls! Only been ttc for approx 2 months the first month I got pg but had a mc at five weeks 1 day that was on the 23rd of Feb. So I am quite new to the game, I have been using opks and have just been messing about with ovulation calculaters on line and realise I have a lp of ten days (maybe 9) I have read that anything between 10 and 14 is normall but below this you will struggle to support a pregnancy. So I am now wondering if this is the reason for my early m/c is there anything I can do to help this anything you girls can suggest or have experienced the same thing. I am due to ovulate on or around the 9th of April I had my af on the 23rd of March is there anything I can do this cycle to lengthen this this month or do I have to wait till cd1 next month!? Many thanks

You would need to see your doctor to have your hormone levels tested such as progesterone to see if this is a problem. It's definitely a good thing to do regardless- and even more so after having a mc!! You can take progesterone supplements if you have an issue there. Best of luck hun!

I think you can also take Agnus Castus. It's supposed to help with a shortened luteal phase. A friend of mine tried it after 18 months of TTC and got pregnant right away!! :hugs:

oohh thanks hanskiz will google that now!!! Not sure if anything will help me this cycle as I am already on cd8 but i will give it a go!!!

I'd imagine the Agnus Castus would be quite effective for you as your LP is only a little shortened. Don't know when yo can start it though. xx

Hi just thought I would add my bit! After always having a normal LP, mine dropped down to about 9-10days, DH and I had being TTC for 3 months, went to see doc she said not a problem?!
I researched (like you) and took Vit B complex 100 (one a day) and agnus castus twice a day (upto O only) got pregnant first month and I am nearly ten weeks. Have not had progesterone levels checked as the amount of throwing I am doing and the absolutely huge and painful (.)(.) proves to me the hormones are doing okay!

I have had a previous mc at 10 weeks so fingers crossed this time.

Good luck sweetie, certainly worked for me!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->