LTTTC #1 w/pcos - Buddies?

Karen, sorry about the negative, i am keeping my fingers crossed for you though! and PV I hope you caught that egg! everything is crossed for you ladies. :hugs::flower:

Awe Karen, I am sorry to hear that! :hugs:

I got a dotted line cross hairs on FF yesterday. They put me to 9 dpo. This is the first time, in 3 years of temping (the cycles that I actually did), that I have gotten ANY indication of ovulation. I know that doesn't mean that we caught it, but to actually see that I might have possibly Ov'd is still pretty exciting!
ovulation is so exciting! I hope you caught the egg as well!

afm: on Sunday, which was dh's birthday, his brother called him to tell him they are pregnant. This is the second they are having without trying. They didn't even want one after their first. That was really hard to deal with

Karen: That is terrible, and completely insensitive of your BIL. ESPECIALLY on your dh's bday! :hugs:

AFM: Entered my temp in from this morning and lost my crosshairs. They said something along the lines of they couldn't detect ovulation. I am crushed. I was so happy that I might have actually Ov'd on this round of Clomid that when I realized I didn't really... I still have to tell Hubs, not sure how he's going to take it - he was pretty happy about the possible Ov as well. Also, I updated my FB status yesterday saying that Hubs & I hope everyone gets what they are praying for in 2013, MIL responds with a comment to the fact that she does as well, but that means Hubs & I have to "get to working on it." Excuse me?? I didn't realize the past 3 yrs of heartache, and the past 2 years of popping pills and dealing with a knob of a Dr didn't classify as "working on it." I was sooo mad/upset. I told Hubs he had to talk to her, because if she makes a comment like that - publicly - again, I am going to lose it.

Karen: That is terrible, and completely insensitive of your BIL. ESPECIALLY on your dh's bday! :hugs:

AFM: Entered my temp in from this morning and lost my crosshairs. They said something along the lines of they couldn't detect ovulation. I am crushed. I was so happy that I might have actually Ov'd on this round of Clomid that when I realized I didn't really... I still have to tell Hubs, not sure how he's going to take it - he was pretty happy about the possible Ov as well. Also, I updated my FB status yesterday saying that Hubs & I hope everyone gets what they are praying for in 2013, MIL responds with a comment to the fact that she does as well, but that means Hubs & I have to "get to working on it." Excuse me?? I didn't realize the past 3 yrs of heartache, and the past 2 years of popping pills and dealing with a knob of a Dr didn't classify as "working on it." I was sooo mad/upset. I told Hubs he had to talk to her, because if she makes a comment like that - publicly - again, I am going to lose it.

You have got to be kidding! What are people thinking! I wouldn't not be happy with my MIL either. I hope your DH talks to her. Of cource you are trying and it isn't everyones buisness that you are. Good luck though, I hope this is our year!

Me too!! It's a tough struggle, especially when people around us are either getting accidentally pregnant, or getting pregnant intentionally when they can barely afford to take care of themselves money-wise... or any other way.

Oh my gosh, I am going to die! I can't believe it but I actually got my bfp:. I really can not believe it. My hcg was 35.6. Is that low? I have my next beta on friday, but late in the afternoon. I am just so in shock!

pvsmith12- Ugh. I am so sorry about what your MIL said to you!! I hope your DH talks to her ASAP. That is not right of her to say that to you, especially in such a public place. :hugs:

karenh- Very not cool of your BIL. What was he thinking!?

AFM- Sorry I've been MIA the last several days. DH and I went out of town for our anniversary and I managed to convince him that we should leave computers at home and cell phones on airplane mode (camera use only), so I have been away. We had a lovely trip- stayed at a cute little B&B down in Colorado Springs. The night before our anniversary, DH surprised me with three new children's books. (I really enjoy children's story books and have a decent collection.) We had a wonderful dinner at Melting Pot on New Years Eve. Then yesterday, after an entire day of laying around in bed just talking and cuddling, DH took me shopping for a new outfit and then took me to a really gorgeous restaurant at a historical hotel/country club called The Broadmoor for our anniversary dinner. It was absolutely wonderful and presented me with a beautiful opal accented bracelet at the end of the meal. (Swooooooon.) Can't seem to stop telling him how wonderful it all was.

Today I am 4 dpo, 6 days past trigger, and really just hoping that BD'ing worked this month. DH and I are still happy with our decision to forgo the IUI for a couple months, so I'm hoping it pans out. I've been taking cheapie pregnancy tests since the trigger shot to see when it clears my system and my test today barely had a second line, so I think it should be cleared out by tomorrow. We definitely BD'd enough this month, and with two eggies I'm hoping that we caught at least one!

Oh my gosh, I am going to die! I can't believe it but I actually got my bfp:. I really can not believe it. My hcg was 35.6. Is that low? I have my next beta on friday, but late in the afternoon. I am just so in shock!

Omgoodness!!! Karen!! That is sooo awesome!! :hugs::happydance::thumbup: Congrats on that :bfp:!! I am so happy for you!

Pink: No need to apologize... Getting away with the OH for a non-tech anniversary is definitely something I would grab up in a hurry. How'd you convince him to leave all the gadgets at home? Sometimes I think DH wouldn't go anywhere without his phone! :haha:

Oooh, a B&B! (I always wanted to go somewhere I have never been before and stay in a B&B...) What children's books did your DH get you? I have wanted to start buying things like that, but I can't bring myself to. Oh wow, you really got the royal treatment didn't you?! I must say, he knows how to treat a lady. :thumbup:

I will be praying for you that you catch the egg(ies)! That would be super awesome... lets hope that it's a catching trend of getting bfps in this thread. ;)

AFM: 5 days until my Fam Dr appointment. I am really hoping that she can have my file moved up here, I don't want to waste any more time! I broke the news to Hubs about the non-ov and he (after a sad face) agreed that we need to start seeing another Dr. He also thinks that I should have been monitored throughout this cycle (as well as other ones). He's getting frustrated with the Dr as well.

Pinksprinkles: Happy Anniversary! I am glad you took some time off and your vacation sounds amayzing! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Pvsmith12: I hope your new doc can help you. You deserve it. Only 5 more days!

karenh- Just saw your BFP post! So, so, so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!! :happydance: How are you feeling today? Have you gotten that next beta done yet?

Pvsmith12: He got me "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus" and "Runaway Bunny". He also got me one that his mother read to him as a child. It's about a steam shovel, but I haven't really looked at that one yet. He wants to read it to me. Maybe I'll ask him to tomorrow night. He read the other two to me while we were on vacation, though I've read "Runaway Bunny" many times before. So sweet. <3

my hcg has gone up a little but not nearly enough. It was 35.6 wednesday morning, and this afternoon it is 39.87. She said it is possible that there could be something wrong chromosomal and that the pregnancy won't continue. We need to recheck monday and see if it is still going up.

Oh Karen! I am sorry you didn't see a marked increase in hCG. That has to be incredibly hard. We are all here for you and I will keep you in my thoughts and send you lots of baby dust and hope for a better result on Monday! I really hope that you are just having a slow hCG rise and that you get some beautiful numbers on Monday. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Karen, hope that the HCG levels incresed for your test today,
PV, only a couple more days, I hope that the DR you see will be helpful. that is soo frustrating when everthing is out of your control, and then feel as thought the people that you are paying are not doing all they can to help you!
Pinksprinkles, your holiday sounds like a relaxing timehope it is just what you needed!
AFM, I am day 13 today,belly feels tight/bloted and I have a back ache, this is cause of the ovaries swelling (I think/assume) round 3 of clomid. I am on holidays for the next 2 weeks, and hope that I can relax enough and look after myself and get my BFP this month. (fingers crossed for all of us)

Pvsmith12: He got me "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus" and "Runaway Bunny". He also got me one that his mother read to him as a child. It's about a steam shovel, but I haven't really looked at that one yet. He wants to read it to me. Maybe I'll ask him to tomorrow night. He read the other two to me while we were on vacation, though I've read "Runaway Bunny" many times before. So sweet. <3

Awe. That is incredibly cute that he reads them to you! That made my heart melt a little there. Haha.

my hcg has gone up a little but not nearly enough. It was 35.6 wednesday morning, and this afternoon it is 39.87. She said it is possible that there could be something wrong chromosomal and that the pregnancy won't continue. We need to recheck monday and see if it is still going up.

:hugs: I am so sorry to hear about your levels Karen! I will pray that your levels come up to being fine today, and that it was just something else.

AFM, I am day 13 today,belly feels tight/bloted and I have a back ache, this is cause of the ovaries swelling (I think/assume) round 3 of clomid. I am on holidays for the next 2 weeks, and hope that I can relax enough and look after myself and get my BFP this month. (fingers crossed for all of us)

Oh, that sounds promising Mrs. Monty!!! Hopefully it means that we will be getting more good news soon! :)

AFM: I was supposed to be going in to the Dr today at 1... Had to call and re-schedule because the roads are pretty messy, and there was a 2 tractor trailer collision on the highway between here and the town my Dr is in. Kind of saddening, but my appointment is now for 1:45 on the 16th. :/ I also stopped temping, I am on CD 43 and no sign of Ov. Not sure why, but for some reason the failure of this cycle has hit me the hardest of all of them in the past 3 years. Urgh.

I was supposed to be going in to the Dr today at 1... Had to call and re-schedule because the roads are pretty messy, and there was a 2 tractor trailer collision on the highway between here and the town my Dr is in. Kind of saddening, but my appointment is now for 1:45 on the 16th. :/ I also stopped temping, I am on CD 43 and no sign of Ov. Not sure why, but for some reason the failure of this cycle has hit me the hardest of all of them in the past 3 years. Urgh. [/COLOR]

What was your appointment for again? I am sorry you now have to waite for the 15th. I can not imagine going back to really long cycles. Once I got on the Femara and was ovulating I was so reagular. 28 day cycles almost to the hour. I hope you can get yours to where you want them soon.

AFM: Two hours until my test and three until I start calling and bugging them for my results. :haha:

The Drs appointment was to get referred to a new ObGyn. One closer to home that will (hopefully) be more help then the last one. I even asked my current ObGyn about Femara and she wouldn't prescribe it to me. Said it was something they would prescribe me in the city. Did you have to keep taking femara every cycle for it to even out your cycles? Or did it even out after a few times?

Can't wait to hear your results!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->