LTTTC-after loss-TWW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-3 station (no surprise since daughter didn't engage last time until 6cm)
3CM and 50% effaced. Doctor doesn't think I'll go much longer. With my daughter I was at a 4CM and 80% effaced and then two days later went into active labor.

No real update. Had some mild cramping the other night and two nights before that one, but nada. Been losing more mucus plug everyday. Like a lot. I don't think he'll come out this week though. Next apt. is Friday.

How are all you ladies doing?

Ooooh Good luck, i'm lurking here occasionally but thinking of you all :)

So I went to get checked out today due to the watery discharge and it pooling up after I lay done. Doesn't seem to be from the water bag so that's good, but they are running tests on the sample to see why I'm having so much since it is not normal. Will know later today if it is anything.
Still at a 3cm 50% effaced and -3station.
Still have an apt. on Friday with my normal doctor (didn't get to see my normal one today) and then will be talking about induction as well and I know I'll be a few days shy of 40 weeks but I'm going to see if June 8th will work for induction. Maybe I am selfish with wanting baby out, but my anxiety is starting to creep up again and I need to be done for my own sanity. And if we end up getting an emergency C-section I will have them tie up my tubes as well cause I cannot go through this mentally again.

Logan came last night at 1:05AM. 10 1/2 pounds 21 1/2 inches. I'll update more later but I was leaking fluid for a few days and because of that I developed a fever rather swiftly when the water fully broke. I am on antibiotics as well as Logan so he is in NICU for at least two days. I hemorrhaged a bit but not as bad. Pushed for 10 minutes so not bad at all. Was in labor from 5Pm until 1AM.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/finalwolf/IMG_2004_zpsjq9ban3c.jpg

Pic was taken yesterday in the morning around 10AM. Anyway, we are both doing fine. I am being discharged today (in about an hour or so). Logan is still here for at least another day so Sat/Sun is when I am thinking they'll release him. Mainly waiting on all of his test results which can take up to 48 hours.

Congrats Momma he's Gorgeous hope he gets to come home soon!! :)

Logan should be home tomorrow or Monday at the very latest. He is off IV's and just need to monitor him just a little longer. Really hoping and aiming for tomorrow <3

Congratulations! And, welcome Logan! I hope he's doing great and I'm sure you can't wait for him to be home :)
Such great news to see, logging on today :)

Things are going well here. My boy is 5 months now & thriving!
We are having lots of fun with solids now :)

Logan came home yesterday early afternoon. Been busy with him ^^ He is so laidback like his sister! Only real difference I see is that he's a much hungrier baby than what Claire was!!! (I kept a diary the first month for Claire to see how much she was eating and how often). Logan is drinking 4 oz right now either formula or my milk (he gets about 2-3 bottles of my milk a day which I'm content with right now). And he can eat about every 3 hours. He goes in for his apt tomorrow.

Claire is doing great with him too ^^

Barb, glad to hear Owen is doing well!!! And solids where a fun time and exciting time! Gosh I can't believe how old he already is!

i'm so happy for you guys! enjoy your new little family :)

yeah i cant believe he's 5 months old. by end of June he's going to be 6 months! Half of the year! Its just crazy!!!!

Hey all hope you've all been doing well!

Sis, I see no luck yet from your chart :( Hopefully soon.

Barb, almost 6 months already! Can't believe it.

Mowat, how are the twins?

How is everyone else?

We've been doing good on our end. I ended up only pumping for 1.5 weeks this go around due to Logan spitting up so much of my milk, I just couldn't take it. We have him in gentle ease and that seems to be doing the trick. Hoping to get him to regular formula though soon. Regular formula he was actually vomiting it up before. But we (doctor and us) think it was just a phase for Logan and that he should out grow it. He actually doesn't spit up much now from the last 5 days so that's good.

He grew an inch the first two weeks of his life, much faster than his sister, which is kind of amusing. He's also nearing 11 lbs now.

Claire and the dogs have been doing just great with him and you can see they all love him. Mike will be going back to work on Thursday so I'll be missing him :( but at least I can get back into a routine then. Can't believe Logan is almost a month old already. 1.5 weeks to go until he is.

Yes I'm still here Waiting unfortunately my Dr told me I needed A Break so I told them to F off I'm not ready for a break and All they have done is Drag there Feet!!! :nope:

My platelets r still high so I doubled my Asprin and DH has been really good about taking his Supps so FXFX we get a Surprise and I can tell All the Drs Off!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"