Ltttc graduates!

Oh I've been wanting to hear an update from you!!!

12 pounds is great!! He is sooo cute...he must be looking at you in that pic

Aw jen he's beautiful . Sorry to hear it hasn't been easy for you . Hugs :hugs::hugs:

Barbi, I am sorry to hear you are going through a tough time with the pregnancy. Hang n there! take it easy and tell the baby to stay there as long as she can. Praying for you! xxx :hugs:

Jenn, your baby is gorgeous! congrats!! I hope you are feeling better with the depression/anxiety. Motherhood can be tough for sure.

We had our 3 month check up today. Boys are doing great. Michael is at 14 lb + and Matias 13 lb + (Michael was the smallest of the two at birth and now he's bigger and taller). I am trying to post pictures so I hope it works.

Hugs to all! :hugs:

Attachments

• 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies

Bleh I typed a long post with one hand yesterday and lost it!

Hope everyone is well.

Thank you all for the well wishes...it hasn't sunk in yet...somedays I still can't believe she really is ours!

Wana B..are the boys really 3 months already? They are gorgeous! Well done on having a good stash of milk. I thought about you a lot during my first painful week of BFing. I can't begin to think how painful it was having to feed two.

Barbi I'm so sorry to hear about the pre eclampsia and being in hospital. I read a lot of studies that say vitamin e and fish oil can keep it under control. It may be worth a try to keep your precious bean baking as long as possible. And as Milty says get the steroid shots to help mature babies lungs. It helps tons. I had them at 30+2 and when she arrived she was pink and breathing perfectly. Midwife said the shots had worked. Keep lots of entertainment to distract you so you're worrying too much, being in hospital all day long can add to the stress.

Jen oh Jen it is wonderful to hear from you. Big :hugs: and sorry that you've had a hard time. Glad to hear its improving. Your boy is yummy and growing really well going by that weight gain.

Alison congrats !

Afm I've been terribly ill with some type of digestive disorder that started 2 weeks post partum. Not nice at all when you're too ill to look after your baby. Am now on medication which I dislike but have no choice. Need more tests done later to see what it is. Also been struggling through BFing issues. She still has jaundice which they say is caused by breastmilk. As for her weight, i discovered last week that her birth weight was actually 3kgs 50grams not 3.5kg, whoever told me that made a mistake. she is now 3.4kgs. She has reflux so we have to keep her upright almost all the time. It's tough going as its just dh and I so we're exhausted but so so in love. Otherwise she is a sweet girl and gives us lots of smiles.

If any one has any tips on infant reflux please post!

Milty, Bmom, , Crystal, LL, Jax and anyone I 've missed :hugs::hugs::hugs: miss you girls!

Wanna b...they are so big already and so cute.

Peace sorry you are not feeling well :(

Peace, so sorry your not feeling well :nope: I hope they find out quickly what the problem is. I also hope the jaundice and reflux gets sorted soon as well, its not easy when you don't have a support system. Hang in there!!

Peace Hannah has reflux too. We have her on infant Gaviscon, half sachet per bottle. After she finishes a feed we keep her upright for minimum 20minutes and her Moses basket is raised at the head. We also bath her in a Tummy Tub which she loves and burps every time in. It seems to settle her if she is upset.
https://www.tummytub.co.uk/about.html. Apart from that we just need to wait fior them to grow out of it which is a pain.

Thanks very much everyone and I'm slowly but surely catching up on you all!
Peace I just wanted to tell you my guy has reflux also, he is on zantac 3x daily but it is taxing for sure! He has choked on his spit up many times so very scary:nope:
Hopefully I will get the hang of getting everything done in the day as well as get some sleep and I can talk a little more extensively..I've missed you all!
Also-What beautiful babies have been born to this board!! Maybe that's the infertility reward-not easy pregnancies but the most gorgeous babes!!
I'm looking forward to seeing MANY more graduates on here, no one deserves it more than this bunch:hugs:
Since I can't seem to post a pic I will update my profile to a more recent shot!

Hi all,

I'm doing better than b4, so is Maia. Today I am 29 weeks exactly. Doc was full of praise today, my bp despite being consistently high is not so out of control that they are making hard and fast decisions on getting her out yet. My goal is to make 32 weeks then reassess from there. I might even b able to go home this weekend for a couple of hours.

Peace and Milty, I have had three injections of lung maturation drugs for Maia, first on the day I went into hospital, one more 24 hours later and one topup today, they will b weekly topups from now on.

Maia is very active and despite the growth being monitored with the low papp a etc, she is a healthy 1.3 kilos at 29 weeks. The longer I can keep her in the better.

Thank u everyone for your support and I'll keep updating as much as I can. It goes without saying I wish all the best for everyone. I am posting this on my phone and with carpal tunnel as well my fingers go ******* when I have to hold things in my hand. Take care everyone.

It sounds like your being well taken care of!! So glad she is able to stay put for now!

I recommend getting audio books to listen to so you don't get too bored!

[URL=https://s1064.photobucket.com/user/jlb1975/media/null_zpsaefdb509.jpg.html]https://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u373/jlb1975/null_zpsaefdb509.jpg[/URL]

Hi all,

I'm doing better than b4, so is Maia. Today I am 29 weeks exactly. Doc was full of praise today, my bp despite being consistently high is not so out of control that they are making hard and fast decisions on getting her out yet. My goal is to make 32 weeks then reassess from there. I might even b able to go home this weekend for a couple of hours.

Peace and Milty, I have had three injections of lung maturation drugs for Maia, first on the day I went into hospital, one more 24 hours later and one topup today, they will b weekly topups from now on.

Maia is very active and despite the growth being monitored with the low papp a etc, she is a healthy 1.3 kilos at 29 weeks. The longer I can keep her in the better.

Thank u everyone for your support and I'll keep updating as much as I can. It goes without saying I wish all the best for everyone. I am posting this on my phone and with carpal tunnel as well my fingers go ******* when I have to hold things in my hand. Take care everyone.

Hi Barbi I don't really know you but I had a 31 weeker. She was 2 pounds 15 ounces and is now a healthy adult:thumbup: The steroid shots for lungs are crucial, my girl didn't need oxygen or any assistance except time to grow and a warm incubator! Best of luck!

Barbi, sounds like they are taking things slow which is a good thing :thumbup:

Jen, he is gorgeous!!!!!! Love the brown eyes what does your daughter think of him? I know she's older but she must think he's adorable

Ohhh Jen he is so big already!!! And such a happy boy!

:cloud9:

What's funny is his eyes are super bright blue...it just didn't show up in the pic!
My daughter is very focused on work and school, not lots of time for him but he ALWAYS smiles for her which is cute!
Crystal I see good luck is in order I will cross my fingers and toes for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->