Ltttc graduates!

Jennifer01

Ltttc
Reaction score
Hello!
I wanted to start a thread for 35+ ladies that have graduated from long term ttc. Being pregnant after ltttc is a unique experience, anyone want to join in? I know there is at least one lovely lady ready to join me:kiss:
About me:
1 dd born 1995
1 LO due April 2013-after 3 years ttc, a gorgeous clomid baby :cloud9:

:hi:

:happydance: for the thread!

I feel like a bit of a fraud because compared to most LTTTCers I've actually ended up in the camp due to recurrent mc.... But here I am 2.6 yrs later.

No earth babies and we're hoping this is our rainbow [-o<[-o<[-o<
EDD: June 2013

Jen are you finding out the flavour? How are feeling these days, is 2nd tri as easy as they say?

:hugs: soooo happy to be chatting again xxx

:hi:

:happydance: for the thread!

I feel like a bit of a fraud because compared to most LTTTCers I've actually ended up in the camp due to recurrent mc.... But here I am 2.6 yrs later.

No earth babies and we're hoping this is our rainbow [-o<[-o<[-o<
EDD: June 2013

Jen are you finding out the flavour? How are feeling these days, is 2nd tri as easy as they say?

:hugs: soooo happy to be chatting again xxx

Hi Peace:flower:

Of course you are not a fraud!! I am happy that you are here:kiss:
We are going to find out the sex in less than 3 week!! So excited!
I have heard that second tri is great...not so much for me:dohh:
Having massive tailbone pain already, can't imagine what I will be like in a couple of months!
How are things going with you? When was your last scan?

Oh exciting thats not long to find out :blue:/:pink:..any guesses from the family?

Had an "emergency" scan last week - thats me, freaked out running to hospital needing a scan because my boobs deflated and stopped aching:sick: disappeared too. Well that was then.. this week has been the opposite, nausea hangs around all day...but i'm already dying for another scan :haha:

Still can't believe it though...feels too good to be true.

Ouch tailbone pain and renovations...take it easy :hugs:

As a former pregnant lady after infertility can I join you? :blush:

I miss you guys and want to chat with you about your pregnancies.

Maybe if I post here it will make me pregnant!! :rofl:

Oh exciting thats not long to find out :blue:/:pink:..any guesses from the family?

Had an "emergency" scan last week - thats me, freaked out running to hospital needing a scan because my boobs deflated and stopped aching:sick: disappeared too. Well that was then.. this week has been the opposite, nausea hangs around all day...but i'm already dying for another scan :haha:

Still can't believe it though...feels too good to be true.

Ouch tailbone pain and renovations...take it easy :hugs:

First trimester was the same for me...how many times in a day can a girl poke at her boobs to make sure they are still sore?!:haha:
I keep getting both girl and boy guesses so we will see, although I did post my scan on here and it was pretty unanimous that it's a girl:shrug:
How many weeks are you now peace??

As a former pregnant lady after infertility can I join you? :blush:

I miss you guys and want to chat with you about your pregnancies.

Maybe if I post here it will make me pregnant!! :rofl:

Of course you can, and you never know, it just might:haha:

Ready who knows :haha: but i know someone who was on a similar thread and she kept saying that she would be joining the ladies...what do you know, it happened!

LOL yeah i'm a professional boob self-groper:haha:

I should be somewhere between 10-11 wks. My anxiety levels are through the roof, my consultant has my danger zone marked out until 16 wks with another window at 20-22wks.

The NT scan appointment letter arrived...scary stuff.

Have you tried using a back support belt?

I'd like a doppler but DH thinks i'll be more anxious then...blah :winkwink:

:shhh:

I'm stalking you guys...

Hehe hopefully you'll join us in obsessing soon.

Yay!! Milty is here to stalk too! I'm not the only one....:hugs:

Peace, sorry about the anxiety. :hugs: I wouldn't bother with the doppler. You might find your heartbeat instead and think it's the babies so that's pointless, or you might not find it, and the baby is ok, and you're freaking out unnecessarily. I've heard that some like it and it helps to reduce their anxiety, so it might be worth it, but it could increase it too.

Jen....post the baby gender pics here!! :happydance:

I can agree with ready, the Doppler can be counter productive, BUT....I do have one:haha: my doctor was able to find baby's hb with one just before 10 weeks, and I've been using mine since about 12 weeks without issue. For whatever reason it's always pretty easy to find. I knew what I was looking for bc I saw it done already by the doc, so I knew how to tell the difference between the arteries and the hb. The one I have also shows the heart rate, it always seems to hover around the high 140's.
I am going to try to snag some computer time, my phone won't let me post the pic:dohh:

Ok here's the last pic... I will get a new one on the 23rd that will (hopefully) show the sex!

Attachments

• image_zps05f7bb2b.jpg
    image_zps05f7bb2b.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 10
Oh wow it's so clear already and she looks so big...

Yes I said she...mark it down

I'm stalking too!!! Missed you Jen and so glad to see you back :hugs::hugs: Ok here are my guesses:

I guess a girl for Jen and a boy for Peace :thumbup:

Jen that is a lovely photo of baby, are you showing much yet? What does your dd think of everything :)

At this point if it's not a girl I will be shocked, most people seem to guess girl!
I was trying to upload a (clothed!):haha: belly shot because I think my belly is HUGE!!! But everyone says its average so...

My dd is thrilled! She is wayyyy better than I thought, and we talk/shop baby stuff which is fun!

It's still super surreal. I really thought it just wasn't going to happen, ever. I started to secretly prepare myself, like thinking about the things we will be able to do financially and freedom wise. In the last week I have started to feel some tiny movements and I think the more I feel the more real it will get.

Sorry for rambling, I get more rambly/emotional lately :haha:

Ok, listening to you talk about feeling the baby move and shopping for her has made me a little teary eyed. It's a smidge embarrassing. :blush::cloud9:

Jen I bet it will take until you're huge and you can SEE the baby move to really let it sink it. I know that with my second son, it really never sunk in. :shrug: I prepared for his arrival, but I was walking into the hospital in labor and repeatedly saying, "I can't believe we are having another baby." :haha:

Have you started discussing names yet?

Omg omg :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Now I can stalk you both on here :haha:Jennifer how much clomid did you take and when ?i have just finished mine from this month ,100 mg cd1-5 :thumbup:Any tips greatly appreciated ,really love the thread :thumbup::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->