Ltttc graduates!

Tell her auntie Liz says its time to come out now! Lol

Peace yay you made 40 weeks! You absolute star you. Time for out now baby bean....

Anyone heard if peace is okay? :hugs::hugs:

I heard yesterday, she was fine, still waiting.

Waving Hi to everyone!!! Hope all is well, can't wait to hear from Peace :)

I've had my baby:cloud9::cloud9: arrived at 8:04 Sunday night she's here cant believe it cried and cried:cry::cry::cloud9::happydance: It was so fast, but we had a beautiful water birth with no meds! Snuggled up in bed now! I can't
stop looking at her, can't believe it's a real live baby in our home! DH was super super fab and we had a fantastic midwife who's experience made such a difference. Oh my wordy I'm a mum finally!!

Thank you to each and every one of you for all your love and support over the past 3 yrs!!! Though we haven't met you all know more than family... She's a lucky girl to have aunts around the world
:hugs:

More tomorrow + pics!!

I KNEW IT!!! all day you were on my mind!!!!

CONGRATS Mommy!!!! so what is her name???

Can't wait to see pics!

Oh Peace I'm just crying Happy Tears :cry:

awww congratulations peace!! Glad to hear it went so well :hugs:

YAHHHHH!!!!!!! Congrats to you :hugs::hugs:

Sounds like you had the perfect birth, some pics please and details like name etc :)

Your a mummy :hugs::hugs::hugs:

O peace congratulations . I'm so over the moon for you and I wish I could give you a big hug in real life ,can't wait to see pics and I hope you are looking after yourself . Enjoy every minute of your precious girl . Love you loads and loads :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yayyyyy! It's amazing how fast you forget the birth when you look into the eyes of your beautiful baby. Congratulations xxx

Oh peace, I am so happy for you. Looking forward to seeing pics of her.

How are we all doing ladies? Thread has gone quiet. Any news from anyone?

Hannah has a horrible red and yellow crusty rash on her face we are working on clearing up. I'm only expressing twice a day now whilst I use my huge freezer stash mixed with formula to transition her over fully to formula. It's been an emotional journey but I have to let go of breast feeding and do what's best for us all.

Hi all,

Lady H, good luck with the transition.

On my front, I had a full on week these past few day, but have some awesome news I received yesterday from the hospital registrar. Little Maia no longer has an echo focus in her heart and she is doing normal in all other areas, including her growth, which she measured at 27 weeks yesterday when I was exactly 26 weeks pregnant.

Today I went out shopping for various items, including a car seat for the baby. It was on special and so I got it for $169.00 Australian dollars, which is a bargain in my eyes.

Also went to a second hand store and bought stacks of clothes for the little one, not just newborn stuff but for later when she grows some more. So adorable, I have uploaded some pics of them, hopefully you all will be able to see and access them.

I finally finished my exams also yesterday and now will have some maternity leave until the baby is here and after. I will go back to uni next year.

Take care everyone.

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
Oh I just love little girl clothes!!

So glad to hear The echo focus is gone! What a relief for you.

Oh those little pink clothes are so pretty :) Glad the echo is gone :thumbup: Big relief I bet!!

Hi girls

Thank you for all the well wishes :hugs:
How is everyone ? Thinking of you all daily but it's been hectic. Our LO has a touch of jaundice so we're desperately working to clear it out. The midwives wanted me feeding her every 1.5- 2 hours which means I'm a feeding machine, no time for much else. But we are loving every minute of it! We're still very emotional to finally have her with us :cloud9::cry:. She's tiny, birth weight just about 3.5kg(6lb12) but perfect. We've named her Arya ( its an ancient Indian name meaning noble woman) Maryam (Arabic version of Mary). I'll try to post a pic below.

Barbi glad all is well with your LO and those outfits are just :cloud9:

Lady H been thinking about you. BFing is hard period. You have done an amazing job with Hannah and know that she has already benefitted from your milk. I totally understand what you mean that all you want is to enjoy her and if something interferes with that its best to focus on the positive...these weeks will fly by and you deserve to enjoy her. I've had my share of tears with the pain already and i cant say what i'll do because its such an up & down journey. I wish it was as easy as it looks. It seems unfair to me that we have to suffer more pain just to do something that is supposed to be so natural. Don't beat yourself up and just enjoy Hannah!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 15
Oh Peace she is precious! And so much hair!

BF is painful and hard work. I wish more were open about how hard it is. I can say with all honesty the pain did get less and less as time passed. Although I never found BFing a bonding time which is what we are lead to believe.

Congrats again Peace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->