Ltttc graduates!

Hi all,

Thank you for everyone's lovely comment. The clothes are beautiful, and I can see this little one will be a true princess, although my other half said (before we knew she was a girl) that if LO is not a boy, she'll be a tomboy.

I have been having my feet up all weekend, it makes a huge difference with my fluid retention, which has tripled my ankles and feet in size. I am working at the moment so the swelling cannot be avoided during the week, but my other half has been so good, he's been doing all the washing and cleaning around the house without any complaint.

I am ecstatic about the echo focus being gone. I spoke to my dad this morning about the results and went into detail about maybe being able to be transferred back to low care at my hospital if the next ultrasound scan comes back normal also (due to have that done on 1 July). He was like, Barbi, I don't really understand what it means to give birth in a bathtub, talk to your mum about that one. The only problem is that my mother is in Hungary right now for my brother's wedding and she doesn't have great access to a phone for me to call her, so I am restricted to using Facebook, which she doesn't have a smart phone or internet for her to be able to monitor all the chats and messages on there. Anyway, I told him to tell her everything is normal. My father's take on the excess fluid retention, drink less water, lol.

Peace, I am envious, she is just precious, not long really for me now, about 14 weeks left. Good luck with BFing, I will try to BF also, but I am not sure whether I'll be good at it. There are so many unknowns that I am yet to experience.

awww she is gorgeous!!! I'm sure her jaundice will clear, its no fun but feeding is the only thing that helps her get rid of it :hugs:

Love her name and after all she's been through she will live up to her name!! She has lots of hair so not long until you can break out elastics and bows :)

Awwww she is soooooooo cute! With jaundice just get some sun on her

Thank Peace, she is so so gorgeous! Mine was 6lb 12 too and we also had the jaundice struggle...needs to feed regularly but too lethargic to wake and feed.

Barbi great news xxx

Sometimes sitting them in their car seat with only a diaper on and then putting them in front if a window for just a few minutes helps.

Hello all,

It has gone very quiet on this thread, hope all is well with everyone.

Hi girls

Thank you for all the well wishes :hugs:
How is everyone ? Thinking of you all daily but it's been hectic. Our LO has a touch of jaundice so we're desperately working to clear it out. The midwives wanted me feeding her every 1.5- 2 hours which means I'm a feeding machine, no time for much else. But we are loving every minute of it! We're still very emotional to finally have her with us :cloud9::cry:. She's tiny, birth weight just about 3.5kg(6lb12) but perfect. We've named her Arya ( its an ancient Indian name meaning noble woman) Maryam (Arabic version of Mary). I'll try to post a pic below.

Peace! You're a Mummy!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::cloud9: Oh wow, I'm so happy for you, little Arya is beautiful :hugs::hugs:

hello all!!! :hi: how is everyone doing?

peace! you are a mom!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

lady h, bfeeding was very hard for me. I did it for 2 weeks and in the end I was crying every time I had to feed the babies. I have a lot of milk (thank God) so I started pumping and it has worked fine for us, I have even built a supply that would last a few weeks after I quit pumping. It is time consuming but since I had the milk I figured why stop. Formula is good too, so if that is your choice, good for you.

Barbi, how are you feeling?

how is everyone else? Sus? Rash? Jax? Brave? Milty? Crystal? LL? anyone else I have forgotten?

I have been SO busy. My mom left about a month ago and I've been by myself (and DH who works from home) with the twins. Thank God for nannies! we have a ladie who started yesterday so that I can go back to work, so now I have time to write (yes, I am taking 5 mins to look at the B&B page :) ). I work from home also so it is good to be able to see the babies during the day. They are 3 months tomorrow! incredible!!

hugs to all!!! xxxxxx :hugs:

So happy to hear from you Belem and well done on keeping up with the pumping . :thumbup:pleased you have some help and you can come see us .miss you beautiful lady . Have you recovered from the birth ? How is hubby with his boys ? Any pics ???? :hugs::hugs:

I agree pics of the boys would be great!!!

AFM I'm good

Hi ladies,

I have some concerning news, have been admitted into hospital with pre-eclampsia for the past week, and told yesterday by doc I won't b going home till I have the baby. I am currently 28 weeks and 5 days along and needless to say too early for pre-eclampsia.

Have also been transferred to another hospital in case she has to b delivered b4 34 weeks, as there are better care arrangements at this hospital for a premier baby. If ai make it to 32 weeks I will b lucky. Natural birth is looking like less of an option, c section is very likely for me, which is not what I want at all. Sad news but doc says this is very common in first pregnancy.

oh Barbi, holding all good thoughts for you :hugs: everything will work out

Barbi sorry to hear that. At least in hospital they can do all they can to keep the bean in there. However that's a worry of course. Xxx

Barbi thinking of you and praying she stays in there for another while :thumbup::hugs:

Barbi
thinking of you and praying she stays in there for a while longer.

:hugs:

Barbi that is tuff. I'll be praying she stays put for you. Also I would make sure they give you the steroid shots ASAP. They make a huge difference!

Hi Ladies I've been away for a loooong time!!
Life got crazy for sure but I wanted to update and check in on you all!
I had my little guy at 35 weeks on March 25th after getting preeclampsia again-however a much better outcome this time, no HELLP syndrome and I made it quite far...my first was a 31 weeker.
He was 4 pounds 15 ounces and now at 3 months he's 12 pounds so doing great!
I have been up and down, had some depression/anxiety but I think I'm coming through it now :)
Trying to post a pic but the file is too large!
I am trying to speed read through to see how you have all been:flower:

Hi Ladies I've been away for a loooong time!!
Life got crazy for sure but I wanted to update and check in on you all!
I had my little guy at 35 weeks on March 25th after getting preeclampsia again-however a much better outcome this time, no HELLP syndrome and I made it quite far...my first was a 31 weeker.
He was 4 pounds 15 ounces and now at 3 months he's 12 pounds so doing great!
I have been up and down, had some depression/anxiety but I think I'm coming through it now :)
Trying to post a pic but the file is too large!
I am trying to speed read through to see how you have all been:flower:

Hi Jennifer

Congrats and baby is gorgeous. Well done you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back