• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LTTTC Weightloss Thread!!! Lets Bust that FAT!! THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN PLEASE!!!

I am weighing in on Wednesday me thinks, as to be honest i been bit naughty over wkend and out tonight with a friend for tea, however starting my exercise class Thursday wanna get rid of this horrible flabby belly!
xx

Ladies I know you started a while ago, but can I please join :sad:??

I am 24 yrs old, 5ft 5 in and I weight...drumroll........220 lbs :cry::cry:
I have recently started going to the gym and I do an hour every day. I have cut out all carbonated drinks and I'm limiting my coffee to one cup a day because I can't drink coffee without a ton of cream and sugar.

I am having a very positive attitude about everything. I was on birth control pill for 2.5 years. I have PCOS and I just finished my 3rd cycle of clomid so my body is going craaazy..

I've been ttc for 1.5 years. Nothing happened so I just started seeing a fertility doc. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Lets do this girls, lets leave the fat on the side of the road to pregnancy :D

btw, one sad ironic fact about me: I am a nutritionist :sad: and Iam FAT...

I would like to join in too...

I have been dieting every year of my life, and to top it all, found out i had PCOS November 2007, was put on Dianette, decided to come off it Sept 09.. Hubby and I are trying for our first...

I really need to lose the weight, would love a Weight Loss Buddy... for support and encouragement..

Im 27 and live in the Channel Islands....

Im 5'6" and weigh 212lbs, lost alot this Jan, but seem to have piled on... Its time to start moving and getting this weight down... xx

GOOD LUCK ALL XOX

I havn't weighed yet, but i put on a pair of pants this morning that use to be figure hugging and i had to get a belt this morning or else they were going to fall off!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I will weigh this weekend when i can get to a scale......:blush::blush::blush:

I have been on scales but i am off to the gym tonight so hoping i might of lost something by tomoz when i do my weigh in for u.. xxxx

Hi Ladies,

Im sorry I havent been in over the last few days.... will ensure I keep up the front page.

I have lost ANYTHING this week.... not trying hard enough and eating take away shite because everyone is too upset to cook. Promise to get back on track soon.

WELCOME NEWBIES!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Mrs B & Samola - What is your target weight??? Lert me know and I'll add it on the front
xxxx

Hi there Sambatiki

My target at this moment is 168lbs... but will change when i get there...

Thanks

Hello ladies! I would def like to join and started this weight loss business a month ago by taking out sugared drinks and adding a rule of not eating after 6pm just last week...so far 5 lbs before I added the 6pm rule...will re-weigh tomorrow at work. Also, started walking a few days ago...so this will help further!
Currently taking the cake at 244lbs..ouch!! Hopefully tomorrow will be good!
About me: TTC for 9 months and 11 cycles...think we have low sperm count..will know for sure soon when i go beat them over the head tomorrow for at first calling me with incorrect (and very devastating results) the first time and today had a message on the cell saying everything was good, but a little low...so we will see...ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good luck all!

Mrs B - Added your target to the front!

Nurse - Whats your target hun?? Congrats on the 5lbs so far!!!! xxxx

Oh I forgot to mention that did I?? I had it in my head even if I didn't type it...lol I am going for 199lbs for now!

Hi Sam- not sure if you saw hon, but I lost 3.5 lbs in week one! (sorry if you are still just trying to catch up! :blush:)

xxx

Zero - Sorry sweetie... will pop it on!! Well done hun!

I also want to add that I have lost... SWEET FA!!! :blush: however I blame it on being in the 1WW and all the jumk food Ive eaten because no one has wanted to cook.

Not lost anything yet :cry: but I am making a real effort not to eat junk, and now I have a Wii again I can weigh myself daily and chart the weight loss (haha if there is any)

I have decided to be very proactive and use the Wii each morning to try to tone and loose a little as well as cycling and running ... I will get back to my 'pre-clomid' weight!

Hi Samba - I won't post my weight - but I would like to lose 55 lbs......and so far have lost 20 - so 35 to go!

Thank you for this and thinking of you often!

hey can i join you. been ttc for 18 months. due to pcos i dont ovulate...which is due to being overweight. tried every diet under the sun nothing worked. so took a slightly drastic step...i had a gastric band a week last friday (06/11)

well so far ive lost like 10lbs in one week....but i guess when all you eat for a week is a yogurt and some chicken soup thats guna happen!! anyhow,onwards an upwards its a new start for me. ive joined the gym, it doesnt open till 23rd nov so cant go till then, but going to try and go 3 times a week.

this is my opportunity to lose weight to get that ever so wanted bfp!!

anyhow last week i was like 256lbs, so today im 245lbsish.

obviously its not going to be so dramatic every week.....but i really pray i lose enough weight for my periods to return to normal and ovulate. xxxx

oh yeh my target is to get to 180lbs by next august, not sure how easy that will be!!! will have to keep my fingers crossed and get exercising!!!!!

Ok scale at work finally works...I lost 3lbs this week...now Im 241!

Can I join this thread please? I suffer from PCOS and am TTC #1. All my drs like to tell me I can't conceive because I am overweight so would love to get this weight off because DH and I really want children! I know I will need all the support I can get throughout this whole journey.

Sorry, nothing for me this week, but I'm determined that next week will have something to report. Been excersizing like crazy, but no results yet. I feel much better, but no weight loss, but I feel it coming so this is the week. Good luck to the rest of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->