• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LTTTC Weightloss Thread!!! Lets Bust that FAT!! THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN PLEASE!!!

Jacky - Sorry love..... I think I was waiting for you stats! xxx :hugs: Forgive me :cry: Im sowwy

Kiki - More the merrier... Welcome to the group! F*ck me I cant believe your doc tried to give you BC... how dare he! I would have swung for the Basta*d! Can you change docs?? I'll add you to the front page! xxxx

Did aqua fit last night... me and my friend where the only ones under 50! :rofl: But it was really good so going back next week! So excerise-wise I've done swimming and aqua fit.... Ive ordered wii fit plus (bored of the old one) hopefully it will arrive soon!

Hope everyone is well! xxxx

Jacky - Whats your target hun?

176 pounds is my goal i want to reach places my BMI below 27.... and i should look a little better then....:hugs::hugs:

I did post it last week somewhere will go search.. this pounds to kg is so confusing.....
Easy for me i am 92.6kg and i need to get down to 80kg so i need another 12.6kg to lose.... Starting weight WAS 113kg so TOTAL weight loss to date is 20.4kg or 44.88 pounds:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Have I got it right on the front page??? :blush: sorry if I havent I can always convert! xxx

It's perfect thanks hun... Looks very sad with the 3 pounds lost though... But also alot better than trying again from 248.6 pounds isn't it.....:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Thanks baby doll......:kiss::kiss:

Jacky - Dont be daft 3lbs is Brilliant... AND the crack whore is in town! Youre doing FAB! xxx

Hi Girls, feeling very virtuous as I have just made moussaka, but the weight watchers recipe. Now I just have to ensure I don't eat too much of it. It looks very nice!!!! Weekends are a nightmare for me so hoping I will be good!!!
xxx

Jacky - Sorry love..... I think I was waiting for you stats! xxx :hugs: Forgive me :cry: Im sowwy

Kiki - More the merrier... Welcome to the group! F*ck me I cant believe your doc tried to give you BC... how dare he! I would have swung for the Basta*d! Can you change docs?? I'll add you to the front page! xxxx

Did aqua fit last night... me and my friend where the only ones under 50! :rofl: But it was really good so going back next week! So excerise-wise I've done swimming and aqua fit.... Ive ordered wii fit plus (bored of the old one) hopefully it will arrive soon!

Hope everyone is well! xxxx

I have been working with 2 drs. An obgyn and an RE.... the obgyn is the one who gave me the BC.. the RE thinks my obgyn has NO idea how to treat pcos infertility and also suggested I find another dr! I really think she just doesn't want to deal with me tho, so she put me off for another 3 months by giving me BC... at this point I'm just gonna stick with my RE... he seems like he knows what hes doing and actually gives a damn! Thanks for the add!!

LOL Samba
I know my weigh seems kinda low, but I have tiny bone structure and carry weight really badly.
I'm all jelly arms, bum and belly at the mo .. and only have 2 pairs of jeans that fit ... and they are my old baggy BF jeans .. which now look tight fit :cry:
I'm nearly 2st up on what I was 12-18 months ago. Still, realistic steps huh!

Right, I will be positive and I will not eat CRAP!

Hi Ladies,

I hope it is okay if I join. I would like to lose 55 pounds and so far I have lost 18.

I need to lose this weight to increase my chances with ivf coming up and of course to be healthy as well.

I really appreciate having everyones support here to help with this. Best wishes to everyone...and thanks Samba for starting this.

went grocery shopping yesterday and bought tons of yummy fruits and vegi's. Yeah!!! I've been working out for a couple of weeks consitently so now time to be more vigilant about food. I have such a hard time managing both at the same time. It seems if I get the excersice consistently part down I fail at the food issue. If I get the food down I seem to end up slacking in the excersice department. But not this time, I am going to get healthy and lose weight so that when I do finally have baby I will be able to keep up. Thanks for setting this up I think it will be helpful.

I now cant remember if I've joined this thread or not lol

I'm starting again after gaining loads with moving house! I've got 57 to go, first weigh in is tomorrow! Trying to cut portion sizes, avoid too many treats, and make the treats I do eat at home so that I can see what goes in to them.

First weigh-in tonight since starting diet. Hope I've lost something or I will be sooo embarassed!!

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well. xx

I am the same this week. :cry: I missed 2 days of exercise (Friday and today) But today I am dusting off my Wii fit and I am going at it! Eating wasn't too bad except for Wed and Friday. My hubby caught some fish and we had a fish fry on Wed and Friday we went to the movies and after the movies, we went to Hooters and had some wings. So I was worsr than I thought. :blush: I guess my self control needs to get better! Hopefully I will do better this week!

I need to get rid of my flabby belly, its massive!! I so need to start my exercises again think i may start them tonight half an hour each night gentle toning and see if that helps towards my diet weight lost!!
xx

Hey lovely ladies! another 2lb off so 7.5lb in the last two weeks :wohoo:

I'm kicking ass...... :dust:

That's great!! Congratulations. I will weigh in on Wednesday, but I'm a little more hopeful this week.

Hi ladies :thumbup: 3.5 lbs off for me.

Chuffed!! xxx

Congrats everyone!!!!

I weigh in tomorrow and I am hoping I am going to hit the 20 mark........fxd.

Well done ladies!!

Scales have broken :hissy:

I did a fair bit of exercise over the weekend, boxercise for 20 mins on fri then a 90 min walk along the cliffs, worked sat and sun but walked a little. Did 45 mins of aerobics on monday and cycle for 30 mins today.

Dont feel very think though, and had chinese this evening as DF is playing MW2 and we dont have any food in the house :dohh:

Will try to weigh myself at work and report back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->