luck for February/March BFP

oh ok..well..fx for you!
im 2 days late...but not sure if im late since cycles have been 26 days..but now im at cd 29..so i dont f'ing know anymore

ive been basically dry the past week..today i have white milky cm- im on cycle day 29..so af could of been due 3 days ago..or possibly tomorrow.. any insight... been cramping for almost 2 weeks..mildly.. cycles have been 26-30 days lately..more of them have been 26 days though..
I HATE THIS.... lol

Hope you're ok, I'm out :-( the :witch: got me with a vengeance.

Good luck!!

So sorry lovesunshine ;(

Good luck mrs LCS. Fingers crossed.

damn it sunshine! lol.. well, at least you have it so you can start fresh..

i still havent got mine.. im going on 5 days past when i normally would get one- just cramping here and there, and my boobs hurt last night.. i emailed my doctor to see what i should do..if i am pregnant i need progesterone stat lol.. as it was low for tests..i just dont know how that test could of been beneficial to me since i did not know when i o'd this tmie.. and it was actually on cd 22...so im just thinking something isnt right i dont know.. i hate this.. i just want af to actually show up so that ic an start fresh with clomid.. :(

goodmorning ladies! how's everyone doing??

i've missed my whole period.. at this point..i want it to come or just get the bfp already..if imnot pregnant and ive just not had a period..im going to be so upset bc i want to start the clomid! ughhhhhhhh..hate this.

just had a tiny brown spot on my pad..nothing else though when i wiped.. hmmm.. start of af or..... I.HATE.THIS.

gud for u lauren...onto your clomid cycle...im sure im gonna c a bfp soon now :haha:

I have just stocked up on OPKs, Royal Jelly and a BBT thermometer lol. Funny thing is I don't think they will arrive until after ovulation so might be a waste of money but oh well, gives me something else to obsess over!

Lol!! Im doin that today..will start my new charting obsession lol

I got my bbt thermometer and just ordered preseed and preg tests:)

Hows everyone?? Miss u ladies..too many new ladies i dont know well yet on other page..
So any news???
Nothin here just ready to start ttc this cycle

Jury how you doin? Getting close to testing?

Well the wicked witch arrived today.. On to clomid cycle 6. Hoping to make it to the iui part this time and my linings not to thin. Will call the doctor on Monday to see what the game plan is this month. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

Good luck dannixo!!! Start mu first round today

LC-I am 8 dpo today. I went for my cd21 bloodwork yesterday, so I should know if my progesterone levels are normal or not sometime next week. I'm actually pretty relaxed this month. Just going with the flow. I'm not going to test this time unless AF doesn't show or I have some weird symptoms. I haven't paid much attention, buy everything seems like my normal lp/preparing for AF time. I started working with a nutritionist and will start a new eating plan on Monday. So, planning just to focus on that for a while so I can get back to eating healthy and lose a few lbs.

Are you excited to be starting the clomid?! I hope you get preggo really quickly :)

Dannixo-Sorry AF showed :( :hugs: I really hope you see some success soon!

Thank you ladies! Hope you guys have better luck than me!

LC-I am 8 dpo today. I went for my cd21 bloodwork yesterday, so I should know if my progesterone levels are normal or not sometime next week. I'm actually pretty relaxed this month. Just going with the flow. I'm not going to test this time unless AF doesn't show or I have some weird symptoms. I haven't paid much attention, buy everything seems like my normal lp/preparing for AF time. I started working with a nutritionist and will start a new eating plan on Monday. So, planning just to focus on that for a while so I can get back to eating healthy and lose a few lbs.

Are you excited to be starting the clomid?! I hope you get preggo really quickly :)

Dannixo-Sorry AF showed :( :hugs: I really hope you see some success soon!

sounds good! Let us know when results came back..mine was low 6.7 progesterone i think it was.. but i took it on cd22 since 21 was a sunday..and i wasnt sure if/when i ovulated (since its supposed to be at 7dpo)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->