Luck 'O the Irish! St. Paddy's Day BFPs!!!

Jaimie2Eyes

sex makes babies?!
Reaction score
Well, we had some very nice threads on Valentine's Day BFPs, with some lucky gals, but some of us got aunts rather than babies. So here's a thread for cheering us on to our St. Patty's Day BFPs!

woo hooo! luck of the irish be with me!!! xxx

I'll be taking my first test on March 13th - close enough to St. Patty's day I guess. Hoping for all of our BFP this month!!

Oooohhhh - I'm round the same time as you, sweetie

AF due 12th March so will probably test the day after.

Fx and lots of :dust:

Come on St. Patrick's Day :happydance:!! My husband is Irish and I would love a little November baby!! :dust: to all you lovely ladies!

i'll be testing on the 8th, AF due on the 6th. It's a bit before 17th but hey. good luck all x

Love your profile pic cdejdemommy - do you have a pattern for those by any chance? Here's a shower of baby dust for this thread- I don't know how to keep a list of test dates and updated statuses like Miss Zoie does, but I'm happy to cheer us all on!

~ Jaimie

Yay! We can be testing buds!

Cool! I think its fab that we can be on opposite sides of the world and still be buddies!!

Have learnt so much from being on this site and just want to say a big thank you to everyone for their support.

:hugs::dust: and fx for everyone

Im joining in too! AF hasnt shown yet, im on CD29, :BFN: this morning, so Im not holding out thats its happened! AF due any day! SO I'll be with your girls testing our St Patricks Day!

I just want my AF to come so I can get started again! DH is away most of the time, so we're going to need a lot of LUCK pulling it off!

I just adore your profile pic LoopyLuan - is that your wedding? Very handsome couple! sorry your hubby is away alot- my entire engagement (3 years) was long distance because I was in grad school on the east coast while my hubby was living here in Tucson. Long distance relationships are hard work!

Hi Jaimie2eyes - Thank you!! Its from our wedding, we got married on New Years Eve! He's away a lot now until November, and 99% of the time, hes out the country so cant even meet him to "do the deed" unless I get on a plane! We're going to cross reference calenders tonight, my cycle vs "where is he"
Ever since I've known him hes been travelling so we've just got use to it, its only times like this now that I wish he was here!

Well, we had some very nice threads on Valentine's Day BFPs, with some lucky gals, but some of us got aunts rather than babies. So here's a thread for cheering us on to our St. Patty's Day BFPs!

I'm Irish, so here's a big load of Irish :dust: to hopefully get a big pot of BFPs next month :)

Im going to join...Im from Ireland---missed out on the Valentines so going to try Saint patricks luck and charm!!! due to test the 14th...xxx

Yea BrillBride! Thank you and AnnieB for all your Irish Luck. My Mom's side of the family is from Ireland so hopefully I still have a little luck left in me : ) I just made an appointment to see my gynecologist for the first time since we started trying. My appointment is for the day before my AF is due, on the 15th, so maybe she'll give me a freebie test : )

I'm due on the 8th, but I am half Irish with an irish surname, so yeeeh, luck of the irish :D

ALso, if I were to concieve this month, I'd be due around my birthday :D

Love your profile pic cdejdemommy - do you have a pattern for those by any chance? Here's a shower of baby dust for this thread- I don't know how to keep a list of test dates and updated statuses like Miss Zoie does, but I'm happy to cheer us all on!

~ Jaimie

Sorry no pattern :nope:
It's just an image I found on line. They are the cutest aren't they?? I'll definitely be looking for a pattern though if I ever find out I'm going to have a girl!

I'm due on the 8th, but I am half Irish with an irish surname, so yeeeh, luck of the irish :D

ALso, if I were to concieve this month, I'd be due around my birthday :D

I'm a 4th generation decedent of an Ireland native so maybe some of that Irish luck is in my blood :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->