Luck 'O the Irish! St. Paddy's Day BFPs!!!

are you using preseed as a lube as well as in a softcup ?

Hi Ladies,

Can i join? AF got me today so back to the start, AF next due 19th March so quite close to St Paddys day. I have ordered softcups and conceive+ . This will be lucky month number 17! Fingers crossed! x

Go Jennifer8! I hope this will definitely be your lucky month - a year and a half is a right bummer! I'm struggling at 10 months...

Nessicle - I used preseed just a couple of times last cycle as an external lube. I'm going for the big insert this cycle though : )

How are you ladies doing today? What are everyone's stradegies this month???

my strategy is to go at it like rabbits from next Thursday (CD12) through to Tuesday (CD16) using softcups and Conceive+!

I don't think my body can handle :sex: every day for a week straight. After 3 days straight I need a day or two to recoup! Haha

Jaimie2eyes, 2 times in one day!!! Years ago I could but now it's a stretch. Pass some libido onto me and my DH girls!!!! :)

Ha ha! I'm not sure I've got libido for miles or anything- I just get very determined when I think I'm o'ing. I used to get VERY hot and (um) horny (I hate that word! but I don't know a good substitute) right around o'ing in my 20s but those days seem to be gone...

I started charting because I didn't want to DTD for a week straight either- I wanted to get it down to a 3-4 day time frame!

Ahahaha 3-4 days is even hard for me!!! :rofl:

But it is def. worth a shot!! We won't be seeing much of anyone during O I imagine, we'll be russling around and sweaty! Ahaha

If this cycle doesn't work I am going to try that Soy Iso - blah blah blah, whatever it's called, ha!!!

Do you guys feel like you're kinda just waiting to ovulate? I do!! it's annoying. wish I O'd once a week, not once every 31 days!!!

I'm going for bd every other day, then every day when I see the smiley face on my opk!!

Jaimie, hope you're ok - and I really really hope this is your month.
I hope it's everyone's month!! I keep thinking about how amazing it's gonna feel to see those two pink lines, and then i think 'but what if it never happens', and i get all worried and upset. must...stop...thinking!!!

Anyway, YESSSSSSS it's the weekend WOOHOO!!!

Hi honeybee! Thanks for asking if I'm ok- I'm much better than I was the past couple of days. I just read your message about your pregnant co-worker and I would be in awful shape if I had to see someone's bump every day at work! I got over my bad attitude, it is just jealousy which is a horrible emotion and I'm glad to be over it for the time being. This is one of those situations you just can't control. We are so used to controlling things in our lives, or feeling like we are in control. Conceiving and having a baby is such a magical gift, and it is out of our hands in many ways. All we can do is hope and have loads of sex during our fertile windows : )

In the days leading up to O I try to work on my attitude, relax, and truly be grateful for what my DH and I share : ) easier said than done many days ~ especially days when it seems like you are surrounded by pregnant women and babies!

I know what youmean Jaimie. I need to work on my attitude at times..... I have PMA a lot, but I get so negative sometimes.... only human I guess!

What's everyone up to? other than waiting to ovulate haha.

Hi Honeybee this is the worst part now just waiting for AF to go so can start bding again. What cycle day are you on? x

Hey Jennifer, i know, its so annoying! Im on CD4 of a 31 day cycle, still got a couple of weeks to go before i ovulate! How about you?

CD2 of roughly 28 day cycle. I have ordered softcups for this month have read some good things about them so fingers crossed. How long have you been ttc for? x

Nice thread tones of baby dust for all :dust: good luck xX

Just thought I'd pop in with some luck, with me bein Irish n'all that :winkwink: I'm ovulating around St Paddys Day, so it better bring me some luck!! Plus my OH's birthday is the day after, so maybe double the luck!!

https://static.screensavers.com/000026_wp_luck-o-the-irish/thumb/000026_wp_luck-o-the-irish_lg.jpg

Oh I thought I would add to the thread being a paddy too :wahoo: My whole family is Irish and I will be testing around paddys day too!! Good luck everyone!! :dust: xx

CD2 of roughly 28 day cycle. I have ordered softcups for this month have read some good things about them so fingers crossed. How long have you been ttc for? x

Im on cycle 4. Use conceive plus and opks at the mo. heard a bit about softcups, but not too sure how they help? are they more effective than lying with a pillow under you after BD?

Im on cycle 4. Use conceive plus and opks at the mo. heard a bit about softcups, but not too sure how they help? are they more effective than lying with a pillow under you after BD?

From what i read they can stay in for upto 12 hours, so thats got to be better than a pillow?

I'd love some of the luck of the irish, I should be taking the test later on that week so will be keeping my fingers well and truely crossed!! Wishing you all the luck of the Irish!!

Delly xxx

Day three of AF~ I can't wait for her to go already so I can get some BD in. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->