Lucky Charms *March 2024 testing thread*

You ladies are the best! Thank you for sticking around and hoping the best for all those testing this month!

Afm- My doctor approved femara for this month. He had me do an hcg test first to be safe. It was a bit of a gut punch to go confirm what I already know.

Hope the femara works well for you jules

Hi ladies. I’m freaking out a bit and need your eyes.

I’m 12 dpo today and had a luteal dip at 10dpo…maybe implantation. Tested with this 25mu ic with fmu and got this….

IMG_6522.jpeg
Can you see it!? Omg I’ve been praying so hard and won’t stop now!

@elmum I see it!!! Can u test with a 10 miu test??
I don’t have any…maybe I will order some today for tomorrow. I know I’m super early based on 10dpo implantation dip. Crossing everything and praying this is our final rainbow baby! A triple rainbow :dust:

I see that clear as day @elmum and my bfp at 10dpo on e@h was just like yours :) crossing everything for you!

I’m 12 dpo today and had a luteal dip at 10dpo…maybe implantation. Tested with this 25mu ic with fmu and got this….

View attachment 1118312
I totally see that!!!

I seee it!!! Praying it’s a sticky bfp!

View attachment 1118312
I see it!

Omg @elmum !!! It looks so clear!! Come on stick baby!!!! I am praying this is your healthy take home baby ❤️

View attachment 1118312
I see it Elmum!!!!!! Eeeeee! I'm so excited for you!

Hello my dears! I'm sorry I was away so long. I needed a break for my mental health. I'm 10 dpo today, and think I maybe see something... Yesterday I had bizarre cramping and an achy stabby pain that felt similar to ovulation pain. It was on and off all day long. Does anyone else see anything or am I crazy?

IMG_20240310_073237055.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->