Lucky Charms *March 2024 testing thread*

Looks like a CP or Evap…I am going to keep focusing on egg health and hope for better luck next cycle

Looks like a CP or Evap…I am going to keep focusing on egg health and hope for better luck next cycle
Ughhh I'm so sorry @elmum . That test was SO convincing too. Sending you lots of love. I'm right there with you.

Pretty sure I ovulated last night. So I will be testing in 8 days. Good luck ladies still testing this month. Sorry who got af.

hows everyone doing?

Pretty sure I ovulated last night. So I will be testing in 8 days. Good luck ladies still testing this month. Sorry who got af.

hows everyone doing?
According to premom app I am 3dpo, but life has been super crazy and hectic so we only got to baby dance once during my fertile window, luckily on peak day, so I'm in with a chance. A very, very low chance.

Screenshot_20240314-074918.png

According to premom app I am 3dpo, but life has been super crazy and hectic so we only got to baby dance once during my fertile window, luckily on peak day, so I'm in with a chance. A very, very low chance.

View attachment 1118322
Yay for a testing buddy. We also have a low chance too because of having covid we didn't get to dtd as much as we wanted. Only takes 1 swimmer to make it. So a small chance is better than no chance. Been 11 days since I got covid and still feeling under the weather. Fatigue is the worst and still have a bad cough.

Yay for a testing buddy. We also have a low chance too because of having covid we didn't get to dtd as much as we wanted. Only takes 1 swimmer to make it. So a small chance is better than no chance. Been 11 days since I got covid and still feeling under the weather. Fatigue is the worst and still have a bad cough.
I'm so sorry you're still feeling the effects of COVID, how awful!! Well, at least we have a small chance and a little hope. You never know what cycle the sticky bfp is gonna be! Maybe we'll have a nice surprise this month :)

@thencomesbebe Hey you still got it in the window, and his count was probably really high since you had a few days in between.

@NightFlower Ugh Covid is the worst. I've had it twice and both times it took about a month to feel fully recovered. With Covid I'm impressed you did it at all! Way to commit!

Today I am 14 dpo. I'm still getting bfns on ic's, but my period was due yesterday and never showed up. So far no spotting, and my temp was up today, so I don't expect it today either. I just don't have high hopes because of all the bfns. My body just loves to trick me.

@thencomesbebe Hey you still got it in the window, and his count was probably really high since you had a few days in between.

@NightFlower Ugh Covid is the worst. I've had it twice and both times it took about a month to feel fully recovered. With Covid I'm impressed you did it at all! Way to commit!

Today I am 14 dpo. I'm still getting bfns on ic's, but my period was due yesterday and never showed up. So far no spotting, and my temp was up today, so I don't expect it today either. I just don't have high hopes because of all the bfns. My body just loves to trick me.
Yeah I expect to be sick for a while. Last time we had it took me about a month as well. Was hoping it wouldn't last that long again..

Sorry you keep getting bfns. I hope you get a answer soon. Hate when our bodies trick us.

I'm out for March. Af showed up this morning. Covid must have effected my cycle. On to April for me. So far 2024 hasn't been great. I just wanna give up trying. Good luck ladies still testing.

I’m sorry @NightFlower. Covid sucks! I know quite a few people who said it threw off their cycles too.
Good luck to those waiting to test!
AFM: I’m on CD 11 so not much going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"