Lucky clover babies

I take back what I said about being out this month! My AF is now 11 days late and my doc messaged me and said that there is still a chance I'm pregnant and I just don't have enough HCG in my system yet... my HCG blood test was <1. I also just found out that hypothyroidism, which I have, can delay HCG. Bought pee sticks today at lunch. Fingers crossed. If no AF by August 5th, my doc wants to do another HCG blood test. :dust:

I take back what I said about being out this month! My AF is now 11 days late and my doc messaged me and said that there is still a chance I'm pregnant and I just don't have enough HCG in my system yet... my HCG blood test was <1. I also just found out that hypothyroidism, which I have, can delay HCG. Bought pee sticks today at lunch. Fingers crossed. If no AF by August 5th, my doc wants to do another HCG blood test. :dust:

FX for you, Lee! :hugs:

Hello everybody!! I'm due March 30th, but hoping to hold on until April 1st, would be my dad's bday.

That's interesting Lee. I also have hypothyroidism (and the autoimmune disease that goes along with it) and have never had a doctor or endocrinologist tell me that. Where did you happen upon that information? I'd love to know more.

Things did not go very well yesterday. We saw two yolk sacs but no further development. Since I have a history of losses my doctor said not to get our hopes up but there are a few possible outcomes. If my beta goes down (I will get the results today) then we know it's not viable. If it is going up then it is most likely still not viable. However there is a slight chance, b/c there are two yolks, that it could be developing slowly as twins sometimes do. If my betas are going up I will have another scan next week. The other shitty thing is that all of my pregnancy symptoms are gone.

Sorry to read that. It is still really early.days though so don't give up hope xx

Praying that things are just a bit slow for you itsawonder. Don't give up hope yet.

My beta hcg did go up to 33,000 so it has been doubling every 3 days - which is normal from 4-8 weeks. It's an interesting number because it's high for a singleton but a bit low for twins. My doctor said that if it was one yolk we would have seen a HB with these numbers but with twins those rules go out the window. Still little hope but I will have another scan on Monday and maybe we will see growth.

Don't know if you are religious , but ill say a wee prayer anyway . It can't hurt xxx
Great news re numbers .. There is hope .. Hold onto it :)

Don't know if you are religious , but ill say a wee prayer anyway . It can't hurt xxx
Great news re numbers .. There is hope .. Hold onto it :)

I am very spiritual and believe very much in the energy of prayer and good thoughts so thank you!!

That's interesting Lee. I also have hypothyroidism (and the autoimmune disease that goes along with it) and have never had a doctor or endocrinologist tell me that. Where did you happen upon that information? I'd love to know more.

My friend's endocrinologist told her because she also has hypothyroidism and was diagnosed with it before her last 2 pregnancies and those were the 2 (of 6 pregnancies) that she got delayed BFPs on. Could be like everything else and be different for everyone. I'm now 13 days late with no sign of AF.

My friend's endocrinologist told her because she also has hypothyroidism and was diagnosed with it before her last 2 pregnancies and those were the 2 (of 6 pregnancies) that she got delayed BFPs on. Could be like everything else and be different for everyone. I'm now 13 days late with no sign of AF.

So odd! Remind me, are you getting BFNs or BFPs on HPTs??

Joining!! :flower:
Got my first ever BFP on July 18th, due March 22nd! Here's hoping for a sticky bean. H & H 9 months to everyone!!
:dust:

PS. I love the "Lucky Clovers" graphic- how can I add that to my signature? Thanks, ya'll!!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!! lol I THOUGHT I was seeing very very very light BFPs but doc says negative via blood test (<1 HCG) and testing again with blood in 1 week since I tested 1 week ago and she wanted me to check again 2 weeks after the apt if still no AF. I did get a positive on a Dollar Tree test BUT it was an hour after I took it. I took it around 5:30am a couple weeks ago and looked at it for probably about a minute, then shoved it aside when I said BFN... around 7am I tooked at it again and it was BFP, BUT I know that's a big NO NO lol so I had myself all confused. Took a few tests this week, BFN. Waiting till the weekend to POAS :shrug:

Joining!! :flower:
Got my first ever BFP on July 18th, due March 22nd! Here's hoping for a sticky bean. H & H 9 months to everyone!!
:dust:

PS. I love the "Lucky Clovers" graphic- how can I add that to my signature? Thanks, ya'll!!

Congrats!!!! :baby::happydance:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!! lol I THOUGHT I was seeing very very very light BFPs but doc says negative via blood test (<1 HCG) and testing again with blood in 1 week since I tested 1 week ago and she wanted me to check again 2 weeks after the apt if still no AF. I did get a positive on a Dollar Tree test BUT it was an hour after I took it. I took it around 5:30am a couple weeks ago and looked at it for probably about a minute, then shoved it aside when I said BFN... around 7am I tooked at it again and it was BFP, BUT I know that's a big NO NO lol so I had myself all confused. Took a few tests this week, BFN. Waiting till the weekend to POAS :shrug:

That is sooo strange!! Hopefully things turn around and your BFP shows soon.

Good morning girls how are we all doing ? Spotting is Almost gone thankfully.... Any new changes or symptoms you girls have discovered ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->