Lucky clover babies

Good morning girls how are we all doing ? Spotting is Almost gone thankfully.... Any new changes or symptoms you girls have discovered ?

Lots. Still getting BFNs which is confusing me, as AF is now 15 days late!! Oy!! Today, along side my normal off and on daily mild cramping, I have little pinching feelings on the left side of my abdomen. No bleeding or anything. Nipples are sensitive when touched/pinched. Not to be gross, but last night during sex I was extremely wet about 20 seconds in to the point of we thought AF came but it didn't. That doesn't happen lol.

Just waiting for a friggin BFP damnit :growlmad:

Baby rose - glad your spotting is almost gone! :dance:

AFM, Boobs/breastfeeding hurts more and more everyday. Nausea sucks... And it's worse when I don't eat, but there's practically nothing that I actually find appetizing. Everything just sounds gross. Really hard to eat when I feel that way. Then it's a vicious cycle. And just so tired.

Anyone else?

Still not experiencing much nausea. A little bit here and there when I don't eat but nothing full fledged.

I have been incredibly lazy though! And tired. Every time I stand up all I can think about is laying back down and napping, which I haven't been able to do so far.

I did manage to clean my kitchen and get some letters in the mail, so at least that's something.

I've become more of a bear any chance I can I'm falling asleep lol this baby sure knows how to take my energy lol

I feel you on the eating thing I've actually lost a few pounds I get hungry pick at things and that's it I don't crave much and what little I do I barely touch after a few bites lmao

BellaRosa I was just coming on here to ask you if you were finding breastfeeding uncomfortable. I am, it feels awful! Unfortunately I think my daughter may be gradually weaning, which on one hand I'm relieved about as it feels so uncomfortable recently, but on the other hand I don't want it to end like this :( . Is your daughter still nursing frequently?

BellaRosa I was just coming on here to ask you if you were finding breastfeeding uncomfortable. I am, it feels awful! Unfortunately I think my daughter may be gradually weaning, which on one hand I'm relieved about as it feels so uncomfortable recently, but on the other hand I don't want it to end like this :( . Is your daughter still nursing frequently?

YES!!! it's awful. I feel the exact same way! I've decided to do the thing where if she asks, I will give it to her, but if she doesn't ask, I won't offer. She's still nursing 2-3x daily with that rule though! And I'm okay with that... I don't really WANT her to wean, but it's so uncomfortable.... I've decided to let her take the lead & wean whenever she wants (and go as long as I can - however long that may be! I can be pretty stubborn so I don't really see myself ending it... But who knows).

I am the same way, I have been doing the don't offer but don't refuse for a long while now, but she always asks in the morning, after her nap and before bed. She usually forgets if she hasn't had her nap though. I am sometimes tempted to distract her in the morning to avoid the morning bf because sometimes we can get mid morning and we have both forgotten to bf. I don't want it to end on "bad terms" like because it hurts and I don't want to do it anymore, wanted it to just be more that it has run its course and on mutual terms. Her feeds are really short now too so either my supply has dropped or she Doesn't like the taste, so I think the end of the road is near and I'm a bit emotional about it!!! Wish it wasn't so uncomfortable so I could just enjoy it before it ends, doubt we will make it to tandem feeding before she is done :cry:

I am the same way, I have been doing the don't offer but don't refuse for a long while now, but she always asks in the morning, after her nap and before bed. She usually forgets if she hasn't had her nap though. I am sometimes tempted to distract her in the morning to avoid the morning bf because sometimes we can get mid morning and we have both forgotten to bf. I don't want it to end on "bad terms" like because it hurts and I don't want to do it anymore, wanted it to just be more that it has run its course and on mutual terms. Her feeds are really short now too so either my supply has dropped or she Doesn't like the taste, so I think the end of the road is near and I'm a bit emotional about it!!! Wish it wasn't so uncomfortable so I could just enjoy it before it ends, doubt we will make it to tandem feeding before she is done :cry:

Sounds so much like my DD - morning, after nap, night. Here & there she forgets about after nap. This morning DH got her up so she forgot about the morning feed (but asked for it an hour or so later - after breakfast). I'm emotional when I think about it too. Every once in a while I wonder if this feed is the last time ever & get teary... But then I remember she is SUCH a boobie baby that I really think it will take A LOT for her to completely give it up...

My scan did not go well so I am waiting to miscarry and will have more tests done next Thursday. If I have not miscarried on my own by then I am going to ask for a D&C. After 5 pregnancies I have had one live birth so I think I may accept that I have a beautiful daughter and call it good. I finally think I am done trying and feel good about that decision but I don't know how my DH feels about it.

Good luck to you ladies!! I look forward to your birth announcements in March!!

Babyrose today (knock on wood) I feel the best that I have in the past week. MS really hit me last week and all weekend I was either in bed or at the toilet puking my brains out. BBs are getting super sore, it was just the nipples before now it's the boob particularly on the sides and the underside. I wake up at least once every night to pee which is always fun :haha: how're you holding up? 9 week buddies!

Itsawonder dear I'm so sorry to hear that I truly feel for you from the bottom of my heart. God will make this as easy as possible on you and I know that he will bless you and your DH with another child. He has another plan for you and right now he just wants you to enjoy your DD, sometimes we think we have our timing down and we know what's good for us but he knows what's best! You will be in my thoughts girly and I wish you the best. :hugs:

Wonder I'm so sorry to hear that 😔😔 is there an explanation of why this occurs?

Dest that's one thing that I haven't gotten thank god lol this last week I know I've had a weaker stomach but thankfully no sickness yet 😳 boobies yes sore here and there I'm still in disbelief of being prego lol maybe it will become more real to me tomorrow after my scan when is your first apt?

Babyrose it didn't hit me until last week I'll keep my FX for you but it totally blind sided me! My first appointment is scheduled for August 11 but I might cancel it because I am moving on the 28th 3 hours away and so obviously changing doctors. I'm not sure I'm going to want scans so back to back so I'm thinking I might just go after I move. Even though I'd love to see baby on the screen but I also don't want to have to make excuses to be out of work for the day and on the 14th I'm putting my two weeks in so seems like too much all at once you know?

Its a wonder I'm so sorry and so sad to read your update I hope your taking very good care of yourself xxx I too hope its gods plan for you to add to your family in the future xx

Oh no, I'm so sorry to read that ItsAWonder. I hope you have a fast recovery and take care of yourself :hugs: Our thoughts are with you xx

Wonder I'm so sorry to hear that 😔😔 is there an explanation of why this occurs?

In my case there isn't an explanation. I have had a bunch of testing done in the past and everything has come back normal. The only explanation is that I am 38 and my eggs are not as healthy as they once were. There is a possibility that my husband or I have a chromosomal issue but the testing for that costs thousands of dollars and insurance does not cover it. If we did the tests and they were positive the only way to avoid a miscarriage is to spend another $20,000 for IVF with fertilized egg testing.

Unfortunately it just is what it is. (Or I was a terrible, terrible person in a past life and this is karma kicking my ass in this life....)

Itsawonder I'm so so sorry to hear your update. My heart aches for you. I hope everything is quick and as pain free as possible. I know the emotional healing takes a while so be kind to yourself and give yourself time. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->