Lucky clover babies

:hugs: itsawonder! Hold your daughter close, she'll help you through this hard time. So incredibly sorry for your loss, and hoping that time will heal you both mentally and physically. If and when you are ready to try again, I wish you all the :dust: in the world! :hug:

Welp, I wont be having a March baby :( still no AF (20 days late), but ultrasound didn't show a pregnancy.

Welp, I wont be having a March baby :( still no AF (20 days late), but ultrasound didn't show a pregnancy.

Awww Lee, im so sorry to hear that! :hugs: I hope you get to the bottom of what's going on with your body & conceive a little bean super quickly! :hug:

Wonder don't blame yourself.... You have your lovely daughter for now timing is everything try to eat a little healthier strengthen your uterus and try without trying

You weren't a terrible person things just happen on their own when we least expect it I will pray that you get your little bean when it's meant for you.... I myself what ready to give up actually I had given up and it happened..... I wish you a fast recovery girl

Dest oh no that sickness is no joke 😳 I've steered clear so far hopefully I don't jinx myself there's a old wives tale that sickness means girls who know I hope that means I'm getting my boy and true I understand you waiting till you move... Will u continue working ? How exciting...
I have my ultrasound today I'm hoping I get a good picture of this little olive!

Baby_rose - have fun at your ultrasound!! It's amazing how much you can see at 9 weeks. He/she will be wiggling all around :)

Ladies - thanks for your support! I am feeling a lot better today and look forward to being able to move on and our trip this weekend. We may or may not try again but either way I am lucky to have my DD (who learned to give hugs the other day) and am happy where my life is at.

H&H everyone and don't be surprised if I pop in here and there to see how you are all doing!

Anytime wonder 😊

I got my scan girls but I'm confused now according to my period I was 9+2 but according to the ultrasound he dated me for 8+5 (yesterday) with a 3/12 due date sorta threw me off a little since I was sure I knew exactly when I conceived anywho here's the baby 😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 0
Babyrose the sickness has only just hit me last week were rooting for boy too. I was feeling pretty good before that. After we move I'm going to be staying home! I'm excited to see baby for the first time but atleast they'll be a little more developed so they'll be more to see! Great picture you got there! Maybe because it was your first cycle off BC it was just a withdrawal bleed and you actually ovulated later? Either way glad to see bean is growing growing growing !

Baby rose, I knew exactly when I O'd last time around & yet they still changed my due date based on measurement. By LMP was May 12, by O date was May 9th, but they changed my date to May 7th (and DD was born on her due date).

Baby rose with ultrasound it's always +/- 5 days. So don't worry about the days being off a bit, baby's still well within the range. Mine was measuring 3 days off but they said it's not an issue at all. They are more interested in size of sac, size of baby, & heartrate :)

First scan today! Little bean wouldn't sit still! It was beautiful :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
Awww that's awesome Destiny, congrats!

Not much going on here. Still no AF, 26 days later lol oy. Just anxiously awaiting my ultrasound in 36 days. Will be interesting if I still don't have a period by then.. it would be 62 days late.

Yeyyyyy dest! How cute little peanuts ! Did they hear a heart beat?

Leemcgee thank you and I hope you figure out what's going on soon!

Baby rose it was a limited ultrasound so they didn't let me hear it but we could see it .

So we are semi still close when do u think you conceived dest ? I was sure it was June 17 cd16 but now who knows my Edd of March 12 and. According to online predictions I would have conceived June 19/20

i know girl I think so also maybe this time they were swimmers lol

Babyrose these were determined Michael Phelps swimmers! :haha:

Just had some watermelon can I just say MMMMMM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly