Lucky Friday the 13th Testers Gather Here!

BFN for me. But here's my story if anyone wants to know lol

Symptoms are as follows:
Sore Nipples increased each day since CD 19
Boobs slightly tender also increased since CD 19
Boobs seem to have gotten bigger
Cramps since CD 22
High cervix
Frequent urination on CD 19
CM is whitish (its CM like i get the day before OV)

My last cycle was only 23-24 days long. The last 3 days I have been rushing to the toilet as I have the mild cramps and the sensation that AF has arrived but nothing there.
I believe I OV'd around CD 14-16 judging on OV pains and CM.

I have had 3 BFN's 1 on CD22, 23 and 26

PLUS im soooooo tired. i havent done anything to make me tired/exhausted

Deirdre - it could still be too early for you to test too. chin up. sounds like you have few symptoms going on though.

this whole cramping for the last 3 days is driving me nuts. I just wish i'd either get BFP or AF lol.

thanks guys. i think ill test again on sunday if still no AF.

Belle - you need to change that ticker then!!! Keep going - you never know!

Dierdre - looks like a preggo list to me !!!!!!

haha, I am just going to remove my ticker.
I am going to wait til Monday, and if still no AF and still no :bfp: , then bloodworks it is!

wohoo!!! imagine going to the Drs and forcing them to give you a :bfp:
You'll defo get a positive stick before then - what do they say... most ladies get their :bfp: at 16dpo...

heavy bbs
bloated
sore lower back (unusual for me)
weird big vein in left bb
cramping, and weird sensation just below and to right of bellbutton
nausea
can't bring myself to eat greek food...which i LOVE
craving sugar like mad - also unusual for me
moooooody (hahah, poor DH)
high soft cervix
have to go to the loo constantly
exhausted, but have trouble sleeping
and, a late AF

belle - i think you are def pregnant !!!!

I really hope so, Gumb!

sending lots of baby:dust: your way!
5 more days til testing for you!

when you going to test again?
my ticker is wrong it's only 4 more days till testing AHHH, unless AF shows up before. not feeling it though. but hey, i'll get there one day. x

I dont know when I should test again...I was thinking tomorrow...but all these tests are starting to add up!
My SIL said perhaps I should just go get bloodwork done now and skip doing more HPT for now....
What do you think? I am all muddled up. Don't know what I should do. I don't want to see another :bfn:.
Hoping and praying :witch: doesn't catch you this month. You had any symptoms going on?

is your doctors open tomorrow? i'd test tomorrow and even if it is a BFN i'd go to the doctors. are your normally late?
i've no symptoms at all? no cm, no sore boobs, nothing!!!! i'm on fertilit treatment so can't test early.
if i was you i'd try go to the doctors. actually you are behind us in time, maybe go todayif you can.can't wait to find out how you get on xx

I can go to a walk-in clinic today or tomorrow to have bloodwork done.
I just can't decide if I should wait one more day and try another hpt.
I can't think of why AF would be so late. I'm not experiencing any stress or anything, life is going wonderfully!

why put yourself through the agony, just go to the walk in clinic x

Well 0/4? Dang! Was hoping for at least 1 BFP today... Oh well as long as the :witch: stays away we are still in with some chance right!!?

So as disheartened as I was this am, I wasn't shattered to see the BFN. Morecurious as to how the progesterone is affecting my LP.
I started it CD 14 and got lots of side effects from it from then till about CD20 and from there they've kinda dissapeared. No sore fire nips, no cramping, no moodiness or irregular bowels..
The only things I've got left are this constant lump in my throat, bouts of nausea (briught on by hunger or gross smells) and a feeling of 'something's going on in there..'
So I will remain with the prog. Until cd 28 at wich time if af doesn't show by cd 30 I will do another test. So a week from today if no af- another HPT!
Keep us posted with your situation gumb!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/221610-big-fat-positive-pregnancy-test-line.html

LADIES!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->