Lucy...

KX

Reaction score
is now 6 months, my god, where has time went!

I need to clear up something to prove to Dale...

See you ladies is there days when you are definitley not having anymore (like when they are being little nightmares) and days you are really broody?

One day Im definitley not wanting anymore-like when Lucy has only slept 3 hours due to teething, and the days when they are nice to eachother I'm like oh I think i'd like another!:rofl:

Financially I need to work, but I am no longer getting rid of my pram, it's going in the loft in case of any accidents when Lucy is 18 months/2!:rofl:

xx

lol i feel exactly the same, im always broody though!!! even though i say to myself 2 is enough ! i just love babies ! shame they dont stay little for long!
DH is certain he doesnt want any more,, but like you we are keeping the mose basket etc.....just incase!c ;)

Aww Steph you have 2 beautiful bubba's so u should have more!:hugs:

Six months!!!!!!! bloody hell thats gone so fast - we need pics!!!!!!!

All the way through this pregnancy I was saying "this is it now,no more". I hate being pregnant and I just remembered how much Seren was high maintenance. But I had an amazing birth with Cally, and she is so chilled out (apart from when it comes to feeding lol) that I am not ready to say no more, plus I love being her'sand Seren'smum, I am so lucky. We need a bigger houseso it'll be a few years but Cally is definately not my last baby.

OH only ever wanted one but even he is getting broody for a third.

Glad I'm not the only one not to enjoy pregnancy :( Was like I missed morning sickness & it bit me in ass from end of 2nd tri on!

Half way to the big ONE awwww bet shes a wee cracker like her big sis.

I'm broody ...ish I would like one more and I would like to go through the harder times to reach the sanity stage and them both being close if its possible but that will definately be the end of my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->