Luke's eviction thread! ** UPDATE- PICTURES! PG - 6**

5th Feb.... 8 lb 1 oz. Good luck with your sweep. :flower:

I'll be different and say 6th Feb...although hoping it's earlier :) 8lb 4ozs

I'm in labour!! I thought my waters were leaking tonight so went to the hospital to get checked, they weren't leaking so I was sent home, they said I was 1-2cm dilated. Well I'm home now and contractions are around 1 min long and 7 mins apart but are getting closer together...god damn it hurts so much!! I think I'm going to run a bath and see if that helps!!

Make sure your contractions dont last over 90 seconds!
Goooood luck!
I will be on here all night waiting for updates haha!

Ive had about 2 hours broken sleep since I last posted, I decided to go to bed rather than getting in the bath. I'm now in the bath and its helping me cope with contractions. The thing that's bothering me more is I feel pressure to pee, but I can't!! I've tried to in the bath to see if it helps but nope :( I'm just feeling very very tired atm and hungry! Also I feel sick :( I really hope this progresses and just doesn't stop!

Feel VERY nauseous :| have any other ladies had this in labour? My contractions seem to have slowed to around 10mins apart, although they do hurt like hell! I definately know the difference between them and BH now! I've decided I'm in slow labour, lost lots of mucus this morning and had another bloody show. Just hope things speed up!!

:happydance: Good luck!!! And yes, some women do feel nauseous in labour :)

xoxox

Good luck! I was 1-2cm for 6 days!

Hope things progress soon. x

Feel VERY nauseous :| have any other ladies had this in labour? My contractions seem to have slowed to around 10mins apart, although they do hurt like hell! I definately know the difference between them and BH now! I've decided I'm in slow labour, lost lots of mucus this morning and had another bloody show. Just hope things speed up!!

Yeah I felt sick when I was in labour. But if you can eat something before you go into hospital!
Good luck!

Slow labour is awful! My contractions get so close together and intense and then it dies down again! My mum thinks I'll be back in hospital tonight though, hopefully!! I really hope things speed up :( thanks for all your well wishes ladies :) the nausea seems to have subsided as I've eaten.

For ladies who have had babies before:
Has anyone been through slow labour? What was your experience?
TMI- did anyone find going to the toilet brought on a contraction?

For ladies who have had babies before:
Has anyone been through slow labour? What was your experience?
TMI- did anyone find going to the toilet brought on a contraction?

I was in slow labour for 6 days. Was 1-2cm on Monday, 3cm on Wednesday and had her on Friday.
Walking really helped for me, went walking on the Thursday and did tonnes of housework, was admitted at 1am friday and had her at 9.05am.

And yeah, going toilet brought on contractions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->