lump on my cervix

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
if i were to go to my doctors about this do you think he would do anything? i am under the age of smear tests in the uk, by only 6 months though.
with being a little obsessed with TTC recently i have noticed a growing little lump on my cervix, before christmas it was the size of a small pea, now its about the size of a baken bean so has grown slightly. its not painful or anything but it is hard, it was a little softer yesterday when i last checked it but still kinda hard.
do you think my doctor would do anything about it at the moment or do you think he would make me wait 6 months until im eligible for a smear test?
im on my period at the moment so thinking of making an appointment once its finished.
any advice would be fantastic thank you. xxx

Best to make an appointment hun. Just say you're a bit worried about it and hopefully your doctor will check it or refer you for a check xx

i have one as well..i noticed it a few days ago...gonna make an appointment with gp today...now you've mentioned it...
Hope all is well hun xxx

Iv had one for years ...... its quite possible its just a Cervical polyp, they are harmless but can cause bleeding during sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->