Lump on/near my left ovary??

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
I have no idea if this is related to having a baby or not but today I was laying flat on my back on the floor and when I stretched out I felt a discomfort on my left side so I went feeling around and there's sort of a lump where I believe my left ovary is..its not painful but I do get an uncomfortable sensation when I poke around at it. Its not on the other side so it can't be normal? Any experience or ideas? I'm going to obgyn the 23rd to have my BC placed and I'm going to mention it to the doctor see what she thinks I should do but in the mean time I'd like to hear your thoughts.

I'm kind of worried but not really since its not painful.......I Googled, of course, and a bunch of stuff about ovarian cancer and masses popped up. I didn't even dare click on the cancer sites it would just scare me but even the ones about masses was scary..talking about hysterectomies and shit. (My mom had to have a hysterectomy but I'm not at all sure why...she had a lot of miscarriages and abortions....and gave birth to 6 children so some of that could have caused her issues)

It could be a cyst readying to release your first egg since pregnancy. I've never noticed it myself, but my OB could tell by feeling my abdomen if my body was prepping to ovulate.

Don't google anymore! I tell you that, and I would make myself crazy with googling too. Just try and hang tight until your OB appt. the likelihood that it is something serious is pretty slim. Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->